Silver Bream For Wojtek and Our Polish Members.

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Silver Bream For Wojtek and Our Polish Members.

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi Wojtek, Savi, Jyndrek and Everyone:

Tonight I received an email from Wojtek requesting the Silver Bream fish. I had a few hours to wait before the Holland vs Brazil game (it is on at 4:00 am over here) so I set out to do the fish for him. Had to combine a few pictures to get this fish to look right but here you see the results. :P

Hope you will be able to use this new fish in an outing soon. :P

Regards,

Stanley

PS. As soon as someone would send me the maximum size for this fish I can finish the fish files and upload it on the Development Forum.
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Silver Bream For Wojtek and Our Polish Members.

Postby da3mon » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:11 pm

Hi Stanley and Everyone
Thank you very match, excellent job and nice fish.
Record this fish in Poland 18 inches.
Average catches Silver Bream (Krap) is 13 inches.
Max size in RWFF 18 inches.

Best Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Re: Silver Bream For Wojtek and Our Polish Members.

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 12, 2014 6:29 pm

Hi Wojtek and Everyone:

OK, if I had not had a great battle with the ants I would have finished this fish a lot sooner. I live on the South Side of the Hong Kong Island, this is the area still with some trees and mini forests as Hong Kong has become a concrete jungle in most of its business areas. Believe it or not, I saw a fawn the other day on the highway and a porcupine just the other night when I went out to get a midnight snack! :lol: Well, tonight I found a few hundred ants trying to drink the coffee that my wife prepared for me. They were attracted by the sugar and a real mob up was required! I cleared my computer desk of everything and started to spray anti-ant sprays all around. After half an hour I was ant-free again! :oops:

Thanks to Wojtek for sending me the fish size and I was able to finish the fish files. It is now alive and swimming and can be found in the Development Forum. I hope you will enjoy catching this bright silvery fish in one of Wojtek's new outings.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing