Polish mountain river Sola - Wegierska Gorka

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Polish mountain river Sola - Wegierska Gorka

Postby Jyndrek » Sat Jul 05, 2014 9:30 am

Hi Everyone:

I mentioned several times in this forum about my first outing, which means the great Stanley :P create. Pastes the some images who will be created this fishing ground

Since I'm lazy by nature, has it to be my motivation, because now I need to complete the to work . Wish me good persevere :lol:

Regards Gentlemen;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Re: Polish mountain river Sola - Wegierska Gorka

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jul 05, 2014 10:00 am

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

That looks like it will be a beautiful first outing from you. I have seen some of the scenes in your test outing and they are outstanding! I am glad to be able to create some of the fish for you as everything will be very authentic and true to scale. Looking forward to seeing your first release soon! :lol:

Before you release the outing, I would like to suggest that you try difference size tackle combination and recommend the correct one on the Forum so our anglers will get the maximum enjoyment from the fish that you have in your outing. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jul 07, 2014 7:05 pm

Hi Stanley , Hi Wojtek , Hi Chris(Savi) , Hi Everyone:

With the great help friends of mine Stanley, Wojtek and Chris I managed to finally complete the my first fishing outing over the beautiful river of southern Polish - Sola. By doing there pictures I tried this like a preferably the beauty of to show from the perspective fishing with fly angler. I hope you wishing to download and go fishing also be appreciated by.
Outing can be downloaded from this page viewforum.php?f=5 in your the topic >> New Outing - river Sola - Wegierska Gorka - Uploaded<< When choosing fish for in this outing, I tried to choose the most real terms species of swim out there . Thank you very Stanley's specially developed for this outing species of fish - Alpine Bullhead - Common Nase - Vimba Vimba :P This river of is the the deep the water, the rapids of, tranquil the backwaters , and therefore each side to this outing are other list of of fish species . Thank you Stanley for his patient assembly replying to very, very many of my of naive you have questions and stunning videos on You Tube https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=knwRP1XQGHY without which this work would never succeeded :P Thank you Wojtek, who first of has created two wonderful of Poles Outings and rubbed for me road and very a lot of helped me understand :P . Thank you Chris per the testing and valuable comments :P GENTLEMEN Thank you
I also hope that those who will be go fishing on the outing Sola experience the not the forgetting the positive emotions .

Regards All GENTLEMEN

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jul 08, 2014 4:53 pm

Hi Jundrek and Everyone:

My hearty congratulations to Jyndrek for producing his first outing based on the beautiful Sola River in Poland. The outing turned out just great and we have several fish species that we have not seen on RWFF before. Jyndrek worked very hard on his outing and we were in touch by email all the time.

As you all know outing creation is not easy and takes a lot of patience and time to do. Jyndrek stuck with it and I am very impressed with his very first effort. I went fishing and caught all kinds of interesting fish, big and small. This outing is best fished with light tackle for maximum enjoyment although the big Brown and the occasional Hucho will give you a great fight that you don't expect.

Here are some pictures of Jyndrek's Sola River in Poland:

Lean back in your arm chair, give this one a try and I think you will appreciate the authentic and relaxed fishing on a Polish River. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing