Wojtek River Kwisa Poland

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Wojtek River Kwisa Poland

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Jun 28, 2014 5:57 am

Hi Everyone,
Well took a little relaxtion time and decided to fish Wojtek's new outing. Scenery was excellent, good currents and water movements. Definitely wasn't bored. All the fish were excellent fighters and jumpers. For a first outing for RWFF Wojtek you did an excellent job all the way around. Got alot of enjoyment out of this outing, as you can see from my caught list. Thank you Wojtek for an excellent and enjoyable outing. Roger (rwwalleye).

Fish: 15.28 inch Chub from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: DEEYWYEZIFENV3119UCXDULAUJWPSSJIQJYLDSNJQBMASXBGGTKCIEXWDQHMB
Fish: 19.18 inch Jumping cardinal Grayling from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: NGNMTYPLYBSBE8961ETXRNIYIKZYVUPEHFWJKCCUQIGKDQKMYEPIKBHCVDODL
Fish: 38.98 inch Jumping Pike from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: TGJPEGHWCCCMO1591PAGQUOFMXPXBYYNEFUYBKJFPXQDIIAJIFHPGLYOQAVHA
Fish: 19.17 inch Jumping cardinal Grayling from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: ZGNKHVRODJNLY4991HGOPAUUQJEVXTZXJEAMJSRQOVIXVAQGSGZFZIYBJZWCV
Fish: 43.01 inch Jumping Hucho Glowatka from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: HGQRHIGLEZEBL3463TVPSHURMQKAVXGVKGXCCUCIRKOYQYCXOEXSWOHXBPXXO
Fish: 14.85 inch Perch from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: NCRHJKNYVCHYZ0629XOTFDYBAXQOVZFDAGRTOURCBGNIIUOFEIJHVKEBXUHMB
Fish: 19.70 inch Chub from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: VHSWXVIJUSBEN2993FWFHVXNVEAKHKTHNQUTAYENCCRGYFBFQKSFEDRYDBSFX
Fish: 37.58 inch Jumping Hucho Glowatka from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: AFDFQBNRAXNLP9035VNBRGYZUYGVVKXYNFPQMOBILWIGGRHCXSIPNXCSCRNSL
Fish: 33.49 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: ZVRQGMFWYWKRL4963AKRGXNNRRQQGNCPIZYXEIOFUVHAHLZJQLWPZJTTUMAQC
Fish: 23.70 inch Jumping cardinal Grayling from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: LJZJHKHXHYARB5701UKKFEKNORYLBAFMDBALPFADRXQQIQOXTWSBWHKBHXHVR
Fish: 34.47 inch Jumping Hucho Glowatka from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: KXTZKKMVALQIC3756HNPCYEDCKVRQLSRKOWZKPECZGBDXLRKBYTPRJRANDWCV
Fish: 38.76 inch Jumping Hucho Glowatka from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: KNCPCCABTCLGL4040YTTUYDFBLTFMQCOARGDAYRTHEWVKMPGUYKRXXAUFIYQO
Fish: 24.78 inch Chub from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: UFXAPOQGBSMIK9079YYFIRAEWELDEFJINXPFFRTCOICOQZLQNKOYPDTUIOTBH
Fish: 19.32 inch Jumping cardinal Grayling from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: ZPUPUMUTSOJUY1509PVHKZXMYWPXSTWVDCERFAMVYVNCPIALDQBSKTXWKFMFI
Fish: 19.77 inch Jumping cardinal Grayling from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: QBTIQLWNNLQXW5723VDHQQLCARYJQXYVEKAFEYDMGSRUMAIINBKMOJHFFINYQ
Fish: 41.10 inch Jumping Hucho Glowatka from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: WJTEUABWOLXTQ5818MBGGSMETWGJKWCGVQHIVFOGQENZHSQTTDOFSLWCVPAQC
Fish: 17.96 inch Chub from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: VFEEQVYOSYQIY8972CTZFQSJRXIBZRXGXZFLYHUWVWPLBHZOGMUSTJXKRZBKA
Fish: 19.00 inch Chub from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: DRUNGXAUIPXQK8260JWUKCQQSKQBJBYHZOGGDRBGYVCHGRHSMIRRUVZIKERNX
Fish: 19.74 inch Chub from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: VVTXCDNLDAEQC8960WVGTHBILJMGIHTCEMNOHGJGJZPQHPAISHZFCDKNIKPWT
Fish: 35.82 inch Jumping Brown Trout from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: BLZKVJYEWUSXX9201JYOCVXBGJOQWRJRBFYDLEWKOSPIRABYVQSXGTUFTFUVK
Fish: 37.37 inch Jumping Pike from Wojtek River Kwisa Poland; Code: QKZNMBZNDIDVX2334DSBMNERGKAHUPVTYIMKTGYRRKWZOQSVGSEIYUOIHBTBH
rwwalleye

Re: Wojtek River Kwisa Poland

Postby Barns » Sat Jun 28, 2014 6:35 pm

Hi Roger

Nice bag of fish you have there, but something stood out too well, your jumping Brown Trout was 35.82 max size of Brown's are only 30 inches.

Wojtek we have size limits for our fish, if you require please let me know and i will send a list.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby da3mon » Sat Jun 28, 2014 8:35 pm

Hi Barns and Everyone

At the time of the creation of this outing, I did not list the maximum size of the fish found in this simulator. At the moment my disposal already such a list and the Soca River all sizes of fish are adapted to the requirements of RWFF. Wojtek Kwisa River is my first outing, however, if the excess fish size is a cardinal mistake I see no problem to remove Kwisa River outingów available for RWFF. Please send me a quick decision on this issue.

Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby Barns » Sat Jun 28, 2014 11:48 pm

Hi Wojek

To keep game real we work with max sizes of all caught fish species. There is no need to remove outing, but in past outings were picked for competitions and if fish were larger than max sizes they would not be used.

If you choose to remove outing, you could update with the correct sizes. I myself have created outings with larger fish in them but we used to call them fun outings, ie Stanley's stock pond. Where Rainbows were in the 45 - 50ins. Sometimes we do this just to get people going on forum.

If you send me an e-mail to barnsie.donald@gmail.com i will send you the full list of fish species plus their max sizes.

Thanks

Barns ( Brian )
Barns

Postby da3mon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:22 am

Hi Barns
Thank you for your explanation. I have already sent an email asking them to send letters max size fish in RWFF. After receiving the list will correct sizes outing and post the revised Wojtek Kwisa River Poland in the appropriate section. My e-mail da3mon1966@gmail.com
Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:47 am

Hi All,
2 posts above this post is a list I update frequently with ALL FISH SIZES used in RWFF,
I WILL UPDATE AGAIN NOW TO KEEP EVERYTHING SMOOTH.
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby da3mon » Sun Jun 29, 2014 8:57 am

Hi Martin
Thanks for the information. Already downloaded the list.

Best Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby Barns » Mon Jun 30, 2014 9:29 pm

Martin

Thanks for this, been rather busy.

Have been trying to finish 2 outings but having problems.

Thanks again

Barns
Barns

Return to Real World Fly Fishing