Nelson Spring Creek Mini Challenge Score...Post Here!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Nelson Spring Creek Mini Challenge Score...Post Here!

Postby Barns » Sat Jun 21, 2014 8:25 am

HI all

Congratulations to all these fine scores. Especially to Badger and Jyndrek. Just wish i could have competed more but the usual no internet and away on business has cost me fishing time yet again. Yesterday i fished mt latest competition for 6 hours i held number 1 spot, in the dying last hour i dropped to 8th. Not only that once i had caught my limit and weighed in. First fish i Caught after went back to catch and release was 8lb, followed by one at 5lb then one at 3lb. Darn should have started fishing later in day . :x

If i get sometime over weekend i will have another shot but , don't think my chances will be very good against Badger and Jyndrek. These guys have really come on leaps and bounds.

Once again Congrats to both of you.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 am

Hi Uncle Barnsie:

Sorry to hear you missed the big fish in the morning but at least you caught some nice ones later in the afternoon! Luck plays a part in any kind of tournament so next time around might be your day. Still a great day of fishing though.

Yes, that man Badger has had a really hot streak and his score will be very hard to beat. Jyndrek catches on really fast and Savi got the biggest fish so far. Our new friends from Poland are excellent and serious fishermen and should be a real force in our future tournaments. Bob, Martin and Roger are tied up with real chores in life and can't spend much time fishing. Looks like Badger will be holding up the honors for the old time members. The Fat Lady still has not sung and who knows, maybe someone will come up with a spectacular score as we get close to the finishing line. Old Bob did that last time and blew everybody out of the water just before the tournament ended and this can happen again. Will be interesting to see what kind of scores will be posted during the next three days. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Boston Bob » Sun Jun 22, 2014 12:08 pm

Hello all: I finally had a chance to fish this challenge....Wow, have I been busy.
I know this score isn't anything to write home about but I wanted you to know Boston Bob
is fishing and finished the challenge.... I'll have more time on Tuesday. I purposely stayed
away from monster fish on this attempt. Next time I go after them....
Watch your backs......lol
My best to all,
Boston Bob

Brian I hope you did well in your real life tournament.

Fish: 17.01 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: OJKUWWQVJFBRX2901YTLLBDXOZQBGJSVXXSQNTFBENODVHHOLSBSQAVRPLUWL
Fish: 13.27 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: NWUFMFMHJVJNZ8051JZOWSQQRGVPNQMWOSKVVCREFTYOZUACXEUVBTTMPHPGP
Fish: 16.50 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: PWGMHUNZSGIBI6465YQKPJSSHTGDVGMTPMYSGAUQLVYPDAJYJBPAAFULPJBKK
Fish: 20.76 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: ZQFCPVDXKYEPP4605CXUFHUDGTRSCWQNLBWKNKFJHGOVZTAZMLJDLNOHMWCCS
Fish: 17.16 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: AIBCSKFXKWHBW5251KFKSEXEHXIRPOGRLNOZWPDNTVLVNAIYJMGNILEQRFZSH
Fish: 16.37 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: CJRWIYOCLEIRV3884COUNBKJLSDXHJILVYNVWDXEHAMQDFJURRRVIQEACQDSY
Fish: 13.38 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: WWJSMRFDNQAZG8769USNLCQWDZURROJTEVVNHXDVQYWNCAUTUWVBZDXOODNTU
Fish: 16.25 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: EGFYTEXRCLTHX6053MXISJZUFMWKZCSDYKJTRAZUFLURYFFIWROCUPUARZBKK
Fish: 20.10 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: IBKYSGEJAETPL2899HDMOZUEVLHTRKPSFRLWWMUGCBAYAOYDEQQALYGUAPHNK
Fish: 21.73 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: JZBNYDVUJVIWW8174SRDXKRVIAJGRHBPRUTLOANTBPRLHFNRFHCRRQNFVJNQJ
Challenge: C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Score: 2393; Code: LLFWLQYOJQSUUGKROENVVLVFUDAYSETYBKVVLXKNZTSLDJFCQZIPZCCQYURMO
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby da3mon » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:20 pm

Hi Everyone
New score

Fish: 21.78 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: JLIUTVQSZGOLI1126EEMPSTUEQPCJSSLAAZQZSIAUSSCZCOFEKNKHACQIILHN
Fish: 16.73 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: OBGBDOOMDIJKV7427CVERYOGEKXRIOYBCSSCNUCRBYSJFGOAORIHNAZGWDUJG
Fish: 15.12 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: LOLXQBJSCBGNX4059YDKQRZORWRRHFJFZCOCBXLIOLDTMXRRWOGNAHOVHSRKN
Fish: 19.74 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: TKLYAFAODLPYL9733RVLWEEIDQITPYIKSOEYZCDPEICMBZLEYHNZYPTXKIRZC
Fish: 17.96 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: IOANCXIMAQYCB8649GJSZBNOGQKFEDVROYCRXLHDCVQNPJFPREXXYHJYBTRUX
Fish: 18.23 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: HCOHLIFIAYQNP6011HRWAVPZYQLUYCWYVIZGSFKJDYONTXNEHMRRYVNOBTGGG
Fish: 22.52 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: GGKNOAFNLRDZY4660LAFPOPSLCGOBSTASYFYDGBHLEUSDMWFIOJHZLDHYRHCZ
Fish: 18.36 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: CXKPMGTUVNDFJ0850DZDESBAKJFACYJGMWHQCDUWOXCHLHHFSNGDNIRPJIXFM
Fish: 19.82 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: IFMHOGFSDFKBI0041QUZEDLOQDRLILZTLAQMACMYRDLAVSUKGNDBOECDZKBZA
Fish: 20.38 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: PDAWMDGPWJGXY0341JTEQDDPLKLYLTZSKTXRIBMCPTHKWMEPRKMPCAEKHQADP
Challenge: C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Score: 2742; Code: NGGHPWWPZJSJHDGNAKUCXONEKQJCPVPQHHCLEDDMRQZJBLZALJPIYJHCYYPQG
da3mon

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jun 23, 2014 12:53 am

Hi Everyone,
All codes have been checked, verified and all are legal to this point. Good to see your back at it Bob. Waiting for your big surprise score. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:12 am

Hi Wojtek , Hi Badger , Hi Barns , Hi Bob end Everyone;

Wojtek BRAVO , BRAVO ,BRAVO :P I am proud that I invited You and Chris to this magnificent of adventure in RWFF
You and Chris achieving wonderfully represents our wee Polish club in this esteemed and very benevolent us to GREAT CLUB RWFF :P
Badger BIG CONGRATULATIONS. is how you correct your scores wakes my highest respect will not easily catch up to you. BRAVO
Barns me feel on their backs YOUR of breath , Enter my , my deep appreciation . I wish you to best possible result, but still behind me . :lol: BRAVO Barns , my respect .
Bob so glad we you are with us , I wish you a great of scores , I hope that your health of is OK - I wish to you this with all my heart - of happiness Bob :P

GENTLEMEN - I wish you to ALL 3000 POINTS and trout fishing to 28 inches :lol:

Best Regards All

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 9:12 am

Hi Jyndrek, Wojtek, Bob, Roger, Badger, Barns, Savi and Everyone:

Wow! I can't believe this. June is usually a very slow month for RWFF but with our new blood from Poland we managed to put on a nice little mini tournament and we are now on page four of our thread. This reflects a lot of love and enthusiasm for our game!

Jundrek...thanks for a wonderful post. Most of all, thank you for bringing Wojtek and Savi to our game and Forum. :P They have quickly established themselves here and are feeling very much at home on our Forum. It is always nice to see new faces and ideas and friendly communicates from members from other parts of the world. You guys are real winners! I hope you will stay a long time and contribute to our great little game. :P

Boston Bob....you'd better get out that secret bottle of Black Label (that gave you so much luck in the last tournament) and start doing some serious fishing. Those guys are posting some fantastic scores. Just have to learn to say "NO" to Carole and start fishing late into the night! :lol: Two more days left to come up with that Boston Bob upset!

Badger...what a fantastic performance you have put up in this tournament! Like Jyndrek said you were like Vettel in Formula One last season, when someone comes up from behind you can always find that extra push to put you a few car lengths ahead again! I think you are watching your rear view mirror for old Boston Bob as he was the "praying mantis" in the last tournament. I think you want to make sure that you have a big enough lead to win this time and I don't blame you. :P Fantastic effort on your part!

Uncle Barnsie....I know this is a bad time for you to achieve your usual excellent results. Your business travels, real fishing tournaments, slow internet and an overdose of Candy Crush put you a little behind in the results department. Who knows, maybe one more extra push with that Barns magic will put you in front of the pack again like so many times in the past. I have the highest respect for you as a tough competitor as I still remember the good old days!

Savi...What a great job catching that large Brown Trout! You still have to try to improve on that fish as there are definitely bigger fish in some of the scenes and someone may get lucky and come up with a monster. Hooking one is one thing, landing it on a frail 7x leader is another matter. That is the fun part of RWFF fishing. With the right size tackle even a 24 inch Brown Trout can put up a difficult and prolonged fight. Still, my hat is off to you for landing that big fish!

Wojtek... I knew you were a great outing maker but had no idea that you would be such a fantastic virtual flyfisherman as well. The last result you turned in was most impressive for a first time user of RWFF and first time VFFL tournament player! Good thing we have old Badger around or you would have no competition at all. A great job with that Challenge score. I have tried it a few times during the past week and I know it is very difficult to achieve anything over 2700 points (except for Badger of course!) You still have 2 days left to win the "Rookie of the Year Award" by beating all the old RWFF members on their home turf! :lol: Good luck to you!

Lastly, I wanted to thank Roger for his updates on the score and the trouble of verifying all the caught codes for us. No doubt this has cost him some fishing time as well. A BIG thanks to you! :lol:

Things are looking really good for RWFF so far this year. Paul just finished his two Apps for iPhone and Android and they are doing very well in the cyber market space. Maybe later this year he will have the time to come back and do some improvements and updates for our RWFF software. I hate that "gr" error, don't you?

Thanks everyone for your participation and support of the Nelson Challenge. I hope you guys are all having a good time spending two weeks fishing on the Nelson Spring Creek in Montana, USA. It is a beautiful little stream and my favorite Spring Creek! :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Savi » Mon Jun 23, 2014 10:05 am

Hi Stanley, Bob, Roger, Badger, Barns, Jyndrek, Wojtek and Everyone,

Stanley, thanks for nice words and above all a very nice agreeing, us novices.
The atmosphere on forum is great - you can see a true sports fight and respect to the results of others. This is a very important experience and mobilizing for the continued operation and development of their knowledge and skills.
I hope you have many wonderful tournament in front of us and the time we will be getting better and better. This game is great, and the people who I created and work on this forum are great.

Good luck to all

Savi
Savi

Postby da3mon » Mon Jun 23, 2014 4:21 pm

Hi Stanley Savi Jyndrek Boston Bob Barns Badger Roger And Everyone
Thank you Stanley for your warm words at me. Well I could not disappoint your faith in me and I improved slightly result. Competition in such a noble group of great anglers is the best doping. Thank you Jyndrek, if not you probably would not have the opportunity to participate in such tournaments and get to know so many wonderful people.

New score:

Fish: 20.69 inch Jumping Cutthroat Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: WFRMYBHBKOTQL6676XMVBRVLOXGDSCSBPLJMLYXHUKVOKJJAMLIDKWBBMGDNT
Fish: 20.40 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: SJBIMHRBCQRFH7715AJNATBDPCUDSPTISFDASEKZYJONEKGHIWZCJMFWEBHCZ
Fish: 19.55 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: VPCBMTLWZOERP6496DKXFAEMUDVQBMVFIYAKUZIPGHNRMIQHSJDQAUOQTVHCZ
Fish: 18.66 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: UMFTJVSMWHNUN2658NHTBSIPCQOAQLSCSGREMJOASCQFKNJTBARYCTZBDSYYM
Fish: 19.21 inch Jumping Mountain Whitefish from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: JOYQDEIFSFYNW7543YAVCKLKBKYDXPJQYISXPSJWJJDSIQAVKZLIRZGOBULWD
Fish: 18.50 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: NFCHYHPUOZSWF5766MTVMUVWZWSLJEVEZQYUQVLQJFQPPVPJXTHXEMPZMWNLW
Fish: 23.23 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: SHNQXHIOABWSR3793XGPYOWSMWCCKXFPCWNSQEBAQDFSHMMQYYJPYSMJTUPTJ
Fish: 18.97 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: KENKPMXHDDQOS7440SBBZBCRVDKPGFFMFVAAYRXGXUKPORTPWUQDBTTZBEHHW
Fish: 16.26 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: ZORKIVLMJKIDA0484XVFNFJKPQZJQVCNVMHCLTWSASFIBVXICETPOZNLBBVZT
Fish: 23.64 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: XCZTPZPHRMBFS0152VHOJIBYMPLTPRPVBNOLOFXEMHQDUCSRZRZYKHVLAYWKT
Challenge: C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Score: 2816; Code: JKQCVCORQMSAULPNRNRVWRMWLWPKUMYFSBVZLJQEUPSINMEOICFHNDLFKUFRI

Best Regards Good Luck to all
Wojtek (da3mon}
Last edited by da3mon on Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.
da3mon

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jun 23, 2014 5:34 pm

Hi Wojtek , Hi Stanley and And Everyone;

Wojtek - Yes , Yes ,Yes - is the result of of dreams :lol:

GENTLEMEN a very firmly overestimating enter my merit. In an environment of people respectful each other out must be maintained their level of order to show that their respects the :P

Of breaking the fishing rods for all participants :P

Regards

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jun 23, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi Everyone:

Wow! Your fine efforts makes me speechless and I don't often run out of things to say! :lol: This is definitely one of the most exciting tournaments we have had for a long long time. The scores are very close and there is still a day or so left before the deadline. I can't wait to see what kind of scores will be turned in before the Fat Lady sings. Roger will annouce the end of the tournament and after a little computation, we will have two Winners. One for the best score in the Nelson Challenge, and the other for the Winner of the Biggest Fish Caught.

Personally I don't care who wins in the end. In my mind, you gentlemen are ALL WINNERS and CHAMPIONS. My hearty congratulations to you all. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Jun 23, 2014 7:14 pm

Hi Everyone,
All Scores have been checked and verified and are legal to this point. Congratulations to one of our new found friends from Poland for an outstanding performance. And congratulations up to this point on everybodies participation with a lot of fine performances and scores and big fish. We still have about 33 hours left on the tournament. Tomorrow from 6pm to midnight EST in the U.S. I will keep close watch of the forum for any last minute entries. Good luck and will look for bigger fish caught and possibilities of higher challenge scores. It isn't over till the fat lady sings.
Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby da3mon » Tue Jun 24, 2014 8:50 pm

Hi Everyone

Last catch
Fish: 24.90 inch Jumping Brown Trout Dark from C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Code: HMGSTHQIHSIZY5725OZAGOEWZQVGVYMSGYOLCVXKOBBVGVQAOETPQQEUQXLRG
Challenge: C L Nelson's Spring Creek, Collector edition; Score: 2696; Code: VJFVXRHNWJTIYLOWKPZRXCZFAJBXYQPTDIPDWROFKZTTUGSJNOITBRSTSVWMF

Good Luck All

Wojtek(da3mon)
da3mon

Postby badger040 » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:19 pm

hi Wojtek
and all
another fantastic achievement :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen: :mrgreen:
well done
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Jun 24, 2014 9:59 pm

Hi Everyone,
Well a little over 6 hours to go. Some great challenge scores and some nice fish caught. My hat goes off to everyone and so far another great tournament. Will be keeping tabs on all scores until midnight tonight 11:59;59 pm EST in the U.S. So any last minute scores will be right there to check them in. All challenge scores and largest fish entries up to this point have been checked, verified and are legal. Good job to everyone so far. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

PreviousNext

Return to Real World Fly Fishing