iOS version now available!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

iOS version now available!

Postby paul » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:52 pm

Fly Fishing Simulator (the mobile version of Real World Fly Fishing) is now on the iTunes Store, so if you have an iPhone, iPad or iPod Touch you can get it today! It's free to download and to try a few fishing locations, and in-app purchases give you a total of 165 fishing sites, 165 flies, etc.

Here's where you can get it for your iOS device: https://itunes.apple.com/app/fly-fishin ... d886195140

Thanks for your support, everybody!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Re: iOS version now available!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 7:57 pm

Hi Paul:

Congratulations! I will download it on my wife's iPhone and iPad. Will surely give it a 5 star rating! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby jaybo41 » Thu Jun 19, 2014 8:27 pm

THANK YOU, THANK YOU, THANK YOU! I have been missing this game since I had switched from PC to Mac. I'm absolutely delighted you've made the game available for iOS! It's as fun as I remember it to be and the in app purchase was a bargain. Congratulations on your hard work and here's to much success! I've gone ahead and posted a review, hopefully it helps drum up some business.

One thing I've noticed now that I've had a few moments to play the game. The screen does not rotate if you rotate the iPad. Not a deal breaker by any means, none the less something that is nice to have. The game is really well done, I'm so glad I have the opportunity to play again!
jaybo41

Postby wyldechylde77 » Fri Jun 20, 2014 10:39 am

Downloaded, installed, once again addicted! God, how I've missed RWFF!! It plays terrific on my iPhone 5S, you did a phenomenal job, Paul. I even wrote a review ;) I even got a few others to DL it and try it, they all report that it is awesome!
wyldechylde77

Postby paul » Fri Jun 20, 2014 12:39 pm

Thanks for the feedback, which is always appreciated whether it's positive or negative, but it's much more fun to get that sort of feedback!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Anguis » Sun Jul 06, 2014 12:14 am

I found out about this the other day - awesome news! I've played more mobile RWFF in the last few days than I've played anything in the last few months (year?). Really nice to have, especially with a road trip coming up. The screen rotation would be nice to have, I agree, but as it is, I'm pretty happy. Congratulations!
Someday, we'll get back to Yellowstone. . .
Anguis

Return to Real World Fly Fishing