Jumping Hucho Glowatka and Cardinal Grayling Finished!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Jumping Hucho Glowatka and Cardinal Grayling Finished!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 4:26 pm

Dear Jyndrek, Wojtek, Savi and Everyone:

I just finished the Jumping Hucho Glowatka and the Jumping Cardinal Grayling for our members from Poland. I hope you will enjoy using these fish in your new outings. The maximum size for the Hucho is 59 inches. The max size for the Grayling is 24 inches. Those are just the maximum sizes for the fish. If you want to scale it down for your outings...e.g. 50 inch for the Hucho, you can set the maximum size in your fish.def file in your outing and this max size will be in effect.

I have tested these fish in my fish pond and they look, and fight great. They will jump a little when hooked but not excessively.

Here is a picture of the fish swimming in Stanley's fish pond!

I hope you will have lots of fun catching these fish in Wojtek's new outing. Coming to a theater near you very soon! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Jumping Hucho Glowatka and Cardinal Grayling Finished!

Postby Jyndrek » Mon Jun 09, 2014 5:50 pm

Hi Stanley and Everyone:

Stanley I several occasions I wrote about total rapture of created by you
"Polish" fish. This is a truly artistic work - the fish are like a living
They will be a wonderful complement to a beautiful fishing grounds by Wojtek :P
THANK STANLEY - very difficult to pay back your involvement in these projects, so that this was complete fishing ground Wojtek

Regards ,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 6:27 pm

Hi Jyndrek:

Thanks for the kind words. I thought it was only appropriate to have the correct fish in Wojtek's new outing so I worked overtime to get them done for him. I hope everyone will enjoy our first outing from Poland soon! :lol: I can't wait to catch those two new fish in his new outing!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Jun 09, 2014 11:06 pm

I see the Fish Making Machine is up and running at full steam ahead! Don't tire them eyes, Stanley!! :lol: Another nice job, and great species to add to the collection. Cannot wait until I can actually fish for them myself, plus the others that have been created and the newest outings created by you guys.
To our friends from Poland, I sincerely apologize that I haven't been able to really introduce myself or really chat and get to know you guys, but rest assured things will fall into place and I will be fishing with you guys as soon as I have a capable computer again. I am also the guy here who does the most real life fishing, both conventional and thanks to these guys, fly fishing. I've pretty much taken over the Fishing forum haha, so feel free to take a little look. Even though I cannot play the game, I like to keep my friends here updated and always post my RL catches and experiences for these guys since some of them are unable to do the real thing due to various reasons. I'm so glad you guys are enjoying RWFF, and our little forum here. Keep posting, and Stanley you keep up the excellent work!
wyldechylde77

Postby Jyndrek » Thu Jun 12, 2014 6:23 pm

Hi Wyldechylde , Hi Everyone:

Thank you on behalf of our Polish groups . We are glad that we hit here
You are very friendly and I're really helping us :P
WE THANK !

Regards

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Return to Real World Fly Fishing