Hello

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Hello

Postby dvdholt5@aol.com » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:27 pm

Hi guys, I am a new member to the forums but had the game for a while now. RWFF is a great fishing sim, the best I've played, can pass a good few hours when I can't get out and fish for real.. I have a couple of questions if anybody could be kind enough to answer. Firstly where do you download 'outings'? I have grabbed a few from the clubhouse but just checking there isn't some others I'm missing. Any other links to goodies would be great.

Thanks,

Dave
dvdholt5@aol.com

Re: Hello

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Jun 06, 2014 6:02 pm

Hi Dave,
A Warm Welcome to Our little club,
Everything that you need will be somewhere on the Development Page,Custom Outings included,
Please make sure you have all the Food,Fish and Sound Folders up to date before you try the Custom Outings,
Brian(Barnes) has updated all the Species in the Clubhouse Species Folders so that should not be a problem,
I have posted ALL Sound Files required on the Development Page,it will take a while to get everything you need,
but it is worth the effort as The Custom Outings built by Members will take you all around the World Fishing for Awesome Species.
I hope this helps you on your way to getting all you need,but just shout and someone from somewhere in the World will try to help you
get under way,they are a very Friendly Bunch of Guys and Gals.
Hope to read your posts very soon,
Welcome again,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Jyndrek » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:36 am

Hi Dave
I welcome you future on this forum with the Polish - I'm glad RWFF is constantly growing about the new hotheads :P

I wish you lots of fun, catch huge fish and not forgotten of positive emotions :lol:

Best Regards

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby dvdholt5@aol.com » Sat Jun 07, 2014 4:14 pm

Thanks for the welcome:)

Getting to terms with the outings, some really good ones I have downloaded. Quick question is are their any outings that you recommend or which ones are your favourites, I know its a general question but any answers welcome..

Cheers,

Dave
dvdholt5@aol.com

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:30 pm

Hi Dave:

Yellowstone7 here. A warm welcome to our Forum and Community. :P Here you will find literally a thousand custom outing created for your fishing pleasure. The ones in the Club House are only the tip of the iceberg! A lot has happened to RWFF since those outings were created about six years ago. We are now using better frame animation techniques, fish are jumping when they are hooked (instead of just sulking and pulling underwater like before), to fully take advantage of these features I suggest that you update your RWFF version to V.133. This version allows the 6 frame animation and the added fish adjustment parameters like jumping, stamina, second wind, etc.

As far as which outing are good and fun? This really depends on what kind of fishing you prefer and what species and sizes. Ocean, big river, little river and Spring Creeks, realistic sized fish or Monsters. If you would state your interest I am sure some of our members can come up with a good recommendation for you. I know it is hard to choose from so many outings but they are all there for your enjoyment. :P

If you should have any questions please post them here and someone will help you almost immediately! We are awake 24/7 around the world.

Have fun and good to see you on board!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing