Surprise Surprise....Hucho Hucho!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Surprise Surprise....Hucho Hucho!

Postby Jyndrek » Thu Jun 05, 2014 5:46 pm

Hi Stanley , Hi Krzysiu , Hi Wojtek , Hi Everyone:

The real brainstorming :lol:

And fish is beautiful and the super name and size OK

Which carried to collegial consensus :P

Big Regards ;

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby da3mon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:12 pm

hi Stanley
To catch the Hucho is typically used fly rods 9.8 ft No. 5 of the presence of the 6 degrees of drowning. Caught on streamers of length 5 -6 "and a long nymph besides smaller specimens of normal size bow usually imitations roach chub and dace. Cue to catch salmon as most would be useful for this type of fishing.

Best Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby da3mon » Thu Jun 05, 2014 6:13 pm

hi Stanley
To catch the Hucho is typically used fly rods 9.8 ft No. 5 of the presence of the 6 degrees of drowning. Caught on streamers of length 5 -6 "and a long nymph besides smaller specimens of normal size bow usually imitations roach chub and dace. Cue to catch salmon as most would be useful for this type of fishing.

Best Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Jun 05, 2014 7:16 pm

Hi Wojtek, Jyndrek, Savi and Everyone:

That was very good information to have. Sounds like a two handed big heavy flyrod with a 5 weight lead cored line, medium sink rate and big streamers. Now that should be very difficult to cast and would require a lot of physical effort! Definitely a big game fishing outfit! You will need that when you connect with the mighty Hucho though. That information will be very useful when setting up a future outing using the Jumping Hucho Glowatka. Nice thing about RWFF....you might catch the fish of your dreams where otherwise might not be possible! Also we do have a sinking line feature in our RWFF software. It is seldom used as it doesn't work too well at times. Maybe Paul can have a look at that when he finds some free time?

Are there any other worthy big fish in Poland that is not already in our fish collection? I was so glad Jyndrek mentioned the Hucho Hucho in one of his previous posts. Now it is possible to catch this great fish in RWFF. :P Thank you, Jyndrek!

Ahh... if I were only twenty years younger, I might consider hopping on a plane and go to Poland and try to catch one of these great fish. Now the poor circulation in my legs prevents me from long distance flying, and standing for long in cold streams and rivers. All is not lost though, I have a feeling when Wojtek gets his RWFF going he will be producing some great Poland outings for us. :lol:

Gentlemen, thanks for posting and making comments on our Forum. This is what keeps it going, interesting and alive!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:30 am

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone:

Me so worried that also you have health problems.
when we have 20-30 years old, we feel immortals we can move mountains, and we think that it will always
and already of about forty nature begins to remind us that time is passing away and you need will be to face it
And it sometimes fairly a painful :shock: But it when we are lucky and we will get friendly people, even a virtual begins to smile and once again we have 20 years :P
And when have still to same passions, the fullness of happiness :lol:
Here You are creating of beautiful fishing ground and Great fish and, and I'm glad that a little of because of me
You can know Polish rivers and fish which live in them
Stanley jointly with Christopher and Wojtek we wonder what fish with Polish yet would can create up to RWFF
Polish fish names differ from English names and to this are the names fishing jargon

Grayling is the Polish - lipien else kardynal (cardinal) - from the color of beautiful the dorsal fin
Hucho-Hucho(Danube) - glowacica else glowatka - of the big head that has the fish
Brown trout - pstrag potokowy else kropek - because it has beautiful dot on the body
Rainbow trout - pstrag teczowy else teczak - body color of the rainbow
Brook trout - pstrag zrodlany - else palia - but this is wrong name because Palia(Salvelinus namaycush) quite another species of trout
https://www.google.pl/search?q=palia&tb ... 30&bih=862
and in Poland is only transplantation of to several rivers
Perch - okon else pasiak - from striped pattern on the skin
Pike - szczupak else kaczodzioby - from of flat snout similar to a duck's beak

This several examples fishing ingenuity to names , In RWFF are now probably all species of fish living in Polish waters

Stanley THANK YOU on behalf of the of Poles per these beautiful fish that you have created especially for us and I hope that others regulars each forum will also enjoy their
landing a

Best Regards

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 11:26 am

Hi Jyndrek:

Yes, time is our best friend and also our worst enemy and is fair to everyone. With time we accumulate experiences from life and learn from our mistakes and this makes us a better human beings. Unfortunately, time also causes wear and tear on our minds and bodies and we do get old as time passes by. In reflecting back though I think we grew up in a much better era the as life was relatively simple and carefree in the olden days. If one were to watch the daily news today the world seemed to be in turmoil all over. Fishing, whether virtual of real, offers us peace and solace during our private hours. If more people were fisherman (poor fish!) the world might be a better place to live today. :P

Along with the refrigerator, I think the computer and the internet are definitely two of the greatest invention of all times. Through this cyber avenue using 0 and 1 we can explore the world and make friends with people from all over the world. This was not possible in the old snail mail days. I am so glad that you, Savi and Wojtek and others joined our Forum and brought some fresh passion, perspective and experiences to our game and community. Who would have thought one day we would be fishing a beautiful river in Poland full of Hucho Hucho and other fish species? This is really great stuff!

Other than the minor problem with poor circulation in my legs, I am in relatively good health for my age and still have a passion for lots of things in life. I stay very active and am interested in lots of things. As a former Art Professor I can still satisfy my "creative urge" by building fish and outings for our members on the RWFF Forum. I think this is a win-win situation for everyone, myself included.

You mentioned that you regretted that the Grayling was not included in the original Jasienczanka outing. Guess what? Nothing is impossible. It won't take me long to make another version of the Jasienczanka outing for you with the inclusion of the Grayling as I kept all the original files. I will be more than happy to do that for you if you think this is a good idea.:)

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 4:42 pm

Hi Stanley ;

It is just life and when it one lives, you have to develop passions which make this life we feel :P
It true that the computer and Internet changed the world just as before the ages wheel .
Jyndrek

Postby Jyndrek » Fri Jun 06, 2014 5:14 pm

Sorry :oops: Gap out of me inadvertently exposed click Submit
Internet has reduced the world, a few months ago did not even I thought that I will divided my passion with people from around the world.
And one of the most benevolent will be a university professor.
I have a completed a vocational education. I performed responsibilities when I worked in a company a locksmith tool the automobile industry
Stanley I wrote about the grayling in the context of the fact that these fish in kind does not occur in Jasieniczaka
thus in the by fishery created by you - if he has to be realistic - it also should not present :P
In Poland it occurs grayling in the rivers Skawa, Raba, Sola, Dunajec, White and Black Dunajec proteins San Wislok, Wisloka, Ropa, Oslawa but about better give an opinion Savi and Pomeranian rivers, but this topic best knows the Wojtek :P

Ragards

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby da3mon » Fri Jun 06, 2014 7:09 pm

Hi Stanley Jyndrek and Everyone
Andrew, as usual, is overestimating my humble knowledge, but what I know about grayling (thymallus thymallus) will try to pass on as clearest way.Grayling in Poland is in the clear mountain and piedmont rivers and streams with swift currents and clean water, but his positions are also in the north of Poland mostly in Pomerania. It grows to 15.7 inches but to catch a trophy 23.5 inches. In Poland, usually grow to 2.2 lb. The world record is about 4.4 lb. Spawning takes place in March or April at a water temperature of 4-8 degrees Celsius. Food: invertebrates, the larvae of mayflies, caddisflies, molluscs and large individuals not scorn fish and small animals Touring grayling usually rapids and shallow water in the shaded sections of rivers with a depth of 11 inches to 51 inchs. Creates a small herd and live to only 14 years.It occurs in Poland in the rivers Dunajec ,Black Nida, Wisloka San, Tanew, Wda, Brda, Radunia, Pig, Reda, Gwda, Pisa, Lupawa, Wierzyca ,Kwisa and the Odra river basin and Notec.It is not easy to fish for experts and beautifully catch it fights the jam.I hope that, although small way i could describe this wonderful fish.

Best Regards
Wojtek
da3mon

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Jun 06, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi Jyndrek, Wojtek and Everyone:

Wow! That was some very thorough and useful information on the Cardinal Grayling found in Poland. Really enjoyed reading all the facts about this beautiful fish. I can tell from your posts that you guys are very knowledgeable about your fish and their living habitat. That shows the "passion" that we talked about in our previous posts. :P

Now that we have the Cardinal Grayling built, the next logical thing would be for Wojtek to make a home for it. With your vast experience in creating outings for FS2 this should be quite easy for you. I have a four part tutorial on outing building uploaded on YouTube and you can have a look at them via this link:

http://youtu.be/knwRP1XQGHY

After you have found the Part One you will be able to follow the page to Parts 2,3 and 4. There are also some information on outing building within the RWFF Club House but it is quite outdated and most of the software mentioned there might not work anymore. Please send me an email if you need any kind of help with this at all. :P

In North America we have the Arctic Grayling that inhabits the Northern part of the North America Continent. They are found in Alaska, Northern part of Canada and in certain places in Montana (my former home state). They also prefer very clean and cold water and are found in high mountain streams and lakes with pure water. In Montana the Arctic Graylings are found now only in the Big Hole River and they have been placed on the Endangered Species list. Over fishing and competition from other trout species threatened to make them extinct in the Big Hole River.

A good friend of mine who used to live in Alaska told me a funny story about the Arctic Grayling. These fish are so abundant and easy to catch in some of the rivers up there they are caught for food over the Winter time. My friend would go out to the small stream just outside of his log cabin and catch many Graylings. After he catches one and unhooks it he would just toss the fish up onto the snow covered roof of his log cabin and there they will be "refrigerated" in snow and ice until they are used. Imaging getting your dinner from the roof of you home? I thought that was very practical, and also a very funny story.

Here are a couple of maps of the North American Arctic Grayling 's distribution.

I used to live on a Ranch just North of the beautiful Yellowstone Park. The ranch was right on the mighty Yellowstone River. Hence my nickname, Yellowstone7! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Sat Jun 07, 2014 10:25 am

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone ;

It's very nice what you write about my of knowledge but she is not so big. the information that can be found the Internet
The truth also is that the grayling this is my favorite fishmaybe because long ago that when you yet was I fished flyfishing I managed to to catch a few these beautiful fishes :P
Even slight 12 inches fish landing wonderfully are fighting and their a light fishing rod fly rods (6/7AFTM) with a rope 6 your leader 0.05-0.08 mm and it feels great
Once on the occasion of fishing for trout on river Sola 14 inches grayling have caught on such set towing fish for approx 20 minutes and did not forget those emotions for a lifetime :lol:
Here are links to pages of Polish rivers (unfortunately pages are mostly in Polish)but the pictures speak for themselves
Map of Polish rivers http://czuwaj.eu/przyrodoznawstwo/polska/rzeki .
and this pictures on this topic https://www.google.pl/search?q=polskie+ ... 66&bih=862
after scrolling the whole page, you can click - Wiecej wyników - (More results) and display more thumbnails I wish you a pleasant viewing experience. some of the pictures show wonderful beauty the nature
if the one of us can cope with the creation of fisheries to RWFF - it certainly will be Wojtek outings , and I if the only I will knew how it willingly I will help him

Stanley Thank you for very curious instructive topic of American grayling - this is new to me and very interesting information THX. :P
Your nickname suggested that're Americans, and now live in Asia in Hong Kong It is a powerful city over the ocean, and are there rivers of freshwater fish

Regards ,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 5:44 pm

Hi Jyndrek and Eveyrone:

Again, thanks for some great information on the Polish rivers and streams. From the looks of the river maps you are blessed with many beautiful waterways in your country. Fishing must be a very popular sport over there! :P As it is very hot and rainy outside I stayed home today and created another version of the Grayling for you and our Polish friends. This is a darker one than the previous. You know what? We might be able to use both of them in the same outing in the future.

Here are some pictures of the darker Cardinal Grayling:

I hope you, Savi and Wojtek will like it. :lol:

Nationality wise, I am of Chinese descent, born in Hong Kong, grew up in S. America as teenager (Uruguay and Argentina), educated in Europe (Spain and Norway) and the USA. Worked as an Art Professor in California before retiring to come back to Hong Kong to take care of the family business over here. Yes, I speak and write like an American as I have spent 1/3 of my life there! As you can see I have some mileage on this old chassis. lOL

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Savi » Sat Jun 07, 2014 7:23 pm

Hi Stanley,
Thank you for such a beautifully designed projects. They look just great!

Best regards
Savi
Savi

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:03 pm

Hi Savi:

Thanks! I am glad you liked the fish. I hope you will be able to catch it in an outing very soon! Wojtek is working hard on an outing and coming along very nicely! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Sat Jun 07, 2014 8:42 pm

Hi Stanley
You are the Michelangelo of creating fish to RWFF
This fish look like now pulled out of the water BRAVO
VISIBLE ARTISTS SOUL(SPIRIT) IN YOUR WORK
This will be ornament fishing grounds that have arise per your case

Regards & Good Night