the dreaded internet saga has happened again

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

the dreaded internet saga has happened again

Postby Barns » Tue May 27, 2014 7:55 pm

Hi All

Sorry not been around for a few days, the internet saga has happened again, been down for 3 days now. Think it is following me to Wales, traveled down this morning to a blank sat nav, it couldn't find a signal. 10 mins from destination it suddenly started working . Hope it works tomorrow morning or i will get lost from hotel to depot. :lol:

Since internet went down i made a huge bit of progress in the Edinburgh outing, but couldn't make up my mind what fish to put into it. So decided why not have 2 versions of same place. So one will be Trout fishing the other coarse fishing. I hope to have most of this done for weekend. Good news is I have internet in hotel. :roll: Might get some testing done tonight.

All the best

Barns
Barns

Re: the dreaded internet saga has happened again

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue May 27, 2014 10:53 pm

Hi Uncle Barnsie and Everyone:

Sounds like you have been busy while on the road. Building outings in your spare time should keep you out of mischief. :lol: Wife should be happy about that. We are so used to the internet nowadays that we panic when we can't get a connection for even half a day. I hope the internet connection at the hotel will be a lot more stable and you will be able to get a lot of outings done there.

Can't wait to see your new outings. The last one was great!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing