River Jascienczanka For Jyndrek and Everyone!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

River Jascienczanka For Jyndrek and Everyone!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 21, 2014 8:16 pm

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

First of all, I am so glad that Jyndrek has returned from his treatments and is fishing with us again. I hope he will continue to recover from his health problems and will be around for a long long time. A BIG WELCOME BACK! :lol:

A while ago Jundrek was kind enough to send me some beautiful pictures of River Jascienczanka. A beautiful little stream that runs near his property in Poland. The pictures depicted Spring, Summer and Fall moods on the river. I was quite astonished when he also included a very detail Readme file stating all the details and facts about this stream. It had current maps, depth maps, local species names and their sizes found in this stream. He strikes me as a very meticulous person as the details were very thorough.

I followed Jyndreks instructions and built a 18 scene outing with all realistic sized fishes and species. There are 9 different species used in this outing. No monsters in this stream but there are some nice surprises when you fished with medium to light tackle. After hours of testing, and using my own experience as a flyfisherman, I have settled on 4/5 weight rod, 5/6x leader. This combinations will give you very good sport, especially fishing a small dry fly.

This will not be one of those outings that will make your hands shake and your heart rate go way up. Rather, it is a beautiful outing to relax in and you will enjoy casting to the likely holding places and enjoy the surprise strikes.

Here are some pictures of the River Jascienczanka. I hope Jyndrek will enjoy fishing this very special outing (one of the most beautiful ones that I have ever produced) and this will help him recover from his recent illness. :lol:

You can download the outing and fish files over in the Development Forum!

Have fun fishing this one!

Regards,

Stanley

PS. Maybe I can get one of you to start a Challenge by posting some scores and we can get the ball rolling again! :lol:
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: River Jascienczanka For Jyndrek and Everyone!!

Postby Barns » Wed May 21, 2014 9:13 pm

Hi Stanley

I will get ball rolling, if it wasn't for so many fish throwing hook at last minute score would have been better. But can always try again. Did fish too light and started again as hooked a fish and it ran of screen.

Fished with 4w 5x.

Image[/URL]

Fish: 20.82 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: BYIURRTNNLUBN4052QZLLBEUDQRCXPYMCKUACOKVOPLEEMJSZCAUTQWJPSIXK
Fish: 7.34 inch Brown Bullhead from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: JDWYINJMUWRSO5723NLDQVTCCWFAWVZRFSZCVDDNQYBYJYBLKKUHYDEYLLLBQ
Fish: 14.57 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: EAHXHEMTYPVHD6870AAOGXTIXJUZVFNBUMYVPKWZJXMBGHUFVXKNDEFDHGKGX
Fish: 12.03 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: GVOUNRTNEXPUD3632SCQGAWNPQBBSKWSRRCJJGPRAIGEPJSBJCGRZHGHJPUFD
Fish: 7.52 inch Brown Bullhead from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: BJDXNJJTTIFXI4270YDHTFUTBIFHWVWMDOXPHYVGIHMBSBAPBXDJTPAJDMIIU
Fish: 19.76 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: ILUDMQHGHRJBV3523PHYRRXREDBMWEGVIOBSLMFDNZSFOZGBORZYDHXAKWTIQ
Fish: 6.36 inch Brown Bullhead from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: KCSXPMIFCZCJD3421OJCHJFBEDBGJCSLPCLSAKNKQBOJQXMSPWAISQYDNZCXN
Fish: 13.09 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: LLMBPSRZJGSDR9723ITQIHRZPJJYZGUIBKVVPHJJZOFTDNSWTAIPFHCPOBJTD
Fish: 19.70 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: TATGSGXFWYAXB1008WZWNBZEPPGHTITIHPPTSNPKUABNOFEUTIMAEYBSAXAOA
Fish: 9.07 inch Yellow Perch from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: CEGZYJYWRMAKZ4516SOVZRUVWCTVLJXNGAGGIOMESYFCWOHPDFVJIGSGYJJTD
Challenge: C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Score: 2449; Code: YDBFAVFISJWMHDMOSXEYRUDDADAIIBXGTMQJYOPPBTRJRDLARDNVZFINPHHUI

Very nice outing.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 21, 2014 11:01 pm

Hi Uncle Barnsie and Crazy RWFF fishers:

Thanks for being the first one to get the ball rolling. I thought you were in Wales by now. I trust you have your faithful laptop with you. :lol: Don't want to miss anything on the RWFF Forum, right? That is my man! :lol:

I tried the Challenge tonight and it was a bit harder than I first thought! :P I had some good scores going with big fish but then, the big fish came off the hook after an extended fight and I caught nothing else in the scene again. I really liked how the fish would jump out of the water and attacked my little dry fly in some of the scenes. One time I couldn't get anything to take a fly in scene 5. Well, I succeeded in coming up with a score on my fourth attempt and here it is. I am sure when the other guys join the Challenge the scores will go up quickly. So this is just a bench mark for you guys to shoot at. I fish with 5w rod and 5x leader in Expert Mode. Just about right for the size of the fish in this outing.

Fish: 14.45 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: GRMKQRSNCYJAG5489VPXXMJBPSIRUIMALYYTFPFALNVCCMVCPXAQKPLXOFPZO
Fish: 6.08 inch Brown Bullhead from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: KKVPHTDEHDWRF7904MLVJBYZQLLJWXNOBPMGIJQTTXSVYXEGEYMSQEOWKRDNT
Fish: 14.95 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: XLNZDQSUGHYET6752VYRJQJYMYEUVGMUVPSYOXZFXCIYWWQQNCSMVNTODCLWD
Fish: 23.61 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: GRFFCBJTCHKQG5489VPXXMJBPSIRUIMALYYTFPFALNVCCMVCPXAQKPLXOMSSC
Fish: 11.70 inch Common Roach from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: JWDRTMOTYSVMQ1957WMVWPNDIYRFVIMLKSAMCCLBMSTLYVOVCBXTSECHFVUJG
Fish: 18.84 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: TRLMYWUIZXRHW2111CYQRYNUSTBDLUKJWZBVPVOQIOKMFWPNBTYYNFGFANADP
Fish: 14.56 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: ODUTKOFHEQDPL1448EOCVYNXAFOAGNNDSNZKTDKFJIHNDIVKBQGDOTZUIYAMF
Fish: 14.00 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: CQKJGPIBZOAWG7261XDIMTYQQYMQWYJJZTKSUEIFKHUXHTEKVDUVDQKHTYKMD
Fish: 15.99 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: NOQMLXSJDBQFY2356MKYLKVVRFCNXTSDBSCZQNNRUAIKRPNILMJSPSWUOJHHW
Fish: 22.64 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: JICKEOPNOOARC4089GNVKEBQSLXBTTDPBWGRNCGAFVVCQSPSBXHLCEQSSIHAE
Challenge: C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Score: 2869; Code: PFHJPBWZZJZHRXYDTXOWMLJAPJDHZWWJAGMZOKNYXCDGUOTZMRCCDTXZCLSOE

C'mon you guys, show us what you can do!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Thu May 22, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone ;

Thanks for your great work came out beautiful fishing, chociarz my pictures so cool
not to look like.
Stanley what is done with them, it raises my highest appreciation :lol: BRAVO
Results Yours and Barns'a is a serious challenge for me and other fly anglers - congratulations :P
Stanley thank you very much for that willed so cool simulator to create a fishery
of this beautiful river, and fortunately little-known

Regards, :P

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 22, 2014 5:59 pm

Hi Jyndrek:

It was my great pleasure to build an outing based on your excellent photographs. :lol: I hope this outing will provide you with many hours of fishing pleasure and will bring back some great memories for you and your fishing friends in Poland. This software, RWFF is magical in some small ways. It can bring things and places to life that are otherwise static (not moving) and give pleasure to so many fishermen around the world. Glad you shared your home water and experience with us all on the Forum. Thank you! :lol:

Give this outing a try in Expert Mode. I didn't set it up pretty easy and you will have a great time fishing it. Dry flies worked really well and you can see the fish jumping to take the flies in some of the scenes. Just like the real thing!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Thu May 22, 2014 8:17 pm

Hi Everyone;

My first successful attempt :P

Fish: 13.09 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: LUBGCJUWGLGQJ6333NQWMEDMPFSSZXQHWQZALQEOSGKZFDCJESJCFWJSZXJQK
Fish: 14.17 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: KVFIDKCKYIDIN9735JWKTANXAJOLMQXNUXMTGJVQLDYOXMRCHGDCMJXMAFYTZ
Fish: 22.78 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: DXKWRXLXMEJVX9453WGPZPURDHQYLIXGVEFOZCVLUGCMXTIXOJMOYNUFQYRUX
Fish: 16.70 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: JXNWRVMZHGWXP4153PNXYWAYZCFWHEGPSEDDQKDXTDUFKDYUYJFWCXMRKWLHN
Fish: 15.45 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: FXVIBKCSWFGXF8050ARWUFBOILNMRYFDXYTTLIXYAICVBHYUAFPTEZDEYWHHW
Fish: 12.12 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: EZLWOUMFGZVMA2378AYAHTXVRQQFMNGFDFKCUJFWJAZENYFMSJRVMNSJCDYYM
Fish: 14.16 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: FSRMKTALCTYAK7682FNLTTAYRXZLLATYJALEBIVKECIRUNKVKTTHQKQSUWAMF
Fish: 13.72 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: CVWYXYKYTYKTU8639JZFAVFOGKNZEVWHVMSAEVSSGMOTOFSILQIHRFPBZWJGP
Fish: 15.63 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: QIMWWBIEBCSHH8382FBWLQOXHDJYOBAPIRDEOAPFKHASOJSNDSOMBUMNTDYNB
Fish: 12.98 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: FQDUUTJIAIPIU5661BBPAYHTRRUCBAXXLJWWYRMLXOHDXPQFAMEUFIPWJJJGP
Challenge: C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Score: 2595; Code: QNRFJQZGVPXRGVHCDOBHZXWSHDKHLZEKFQLTHRZBHEMWVDGLUFKYHRZIFDXVK

I wish you a successful fishing :P

Regards,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby rwwalleye » Fri May 23, 2014 3:16 pm

Hi Everyone,
Been fishing Barns and Stanleys latest outings and the last 4 or 5 times of fishing them, I've been coming up with a gr problem and game closing out. Will get this sorted out and will then start posting my scores. Scores start out really well then game closes out. So will be back posting soon. From what I've seen of both outings, they are some of the best that have been posted, my type of scenery for fishing. Hope you all have a good weekend. Glad to see you back Jyndrek, stay well.
Roger
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Thu May 29, 2014 2:48 am

Hi Everyone,
Finally after about 30 tries I finally made it through an outing challenge without the gr bug biting me. It's not a high score but at least I made it through and I had one fish just snap me off like it was nothing. But finally, here is my Challenge score and must say it was definitely a beautiful outing and a very excellent job done by Stanley, with the pictures, the water action and the fish. Thanks Stanley. Also was fishing expert, with 4 wt. rod and 5x leader. Roger (rwwalleye)
Fish: 20.05 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: ZTVYRMVIVRPDV0742WITWRQWKICQYRHKSJPRACFBOSLLIMZAVSHCUTBFDSJTD
Fish: 8.22 inch Yellow Perch from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: BJNRNLZKTJDTI4270OWHAICNBUQMWVWMDOXPHYVGIHMBSBAPBXDJBVCJEHNFQ
Fish: 23.52 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: HONEUZRZIBBBN9946ZEFIKZXGPHUZXJTWMDTIFFFVCQQEGXLBLIDLCGQBUQPC
Fish: 7.52 inch Brown Bullhead from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: MCWECIJWLADRL1926TTRILPXCBXZQSTJIWHOTPQXVDGKNMVPBLVNGIJKTNYAH
Fish: 22.45 inch Chub from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: GKFRWKPJOTICV2800PEZHAEDVIJDGRMTGDJWLYLVHUSKYUFGGMWIDIHQXSLWD
Fish: 13.82 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: LLMBPSRZJGVYR9723YMQPKZTPVUDZGUIBKVVPHJJZOFTDNSWTAIPNNEPPMRKN
Fish: 14.79 inch Jumping Rainbow Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: OKVYRFRRSLFCO5017OBESXMMPHJYUENAFOWHFMWSMTKFHBMZKCJDFEHBXHCCS
Fish: 6.60 inch Brown Bullhead from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: MDHRWZSLVIEJC2921VYUNOVDNOXRQXNFZNLOHYHTDGPEZUNOPBDYIJTNZHJTD
Fish: 15.32 inch Jumping Brown Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: EITYIEOBDUOKF0385EDWMWPPUOYGRBPDOTYJXCHINMQNWHUTKYEPTUXWDHDYD
Fish: 12.50 inch Jumping Brook Trout from C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Code: DSEFOWSFSRZZJ0185KBXPFGQZVUCZKTHHGXHPLSYYJQQQYCZYWZCKAKLMRIXK
Challenge: C L River Jasieniczanka, Poland; Score: 2541; Code: IFFCKEMMDLHXLJFBEBMLQFLOQDRLEFAJLYQMEMLURYYIVWHEJODBWFDEITMFH
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 29, 2014 11:17 pm

Hi Roger:

Sorry to hear you are having frequent "gr" problems. Even after working with the RWFF software for so many years I still don't fully understand why this gremlin exits, where he lives, or how to get rid of it. :oops: The RWFF software is such a robust and tough program and is hard to kill. (unless one does something really silly like deleting some of the key files) It always seems to work no matter how hard, or how many times it crashed. Still, we are stuck with the mysterious "gr" problem and it doesn't seem to want to go away.

From my past experience I would say if you encountered frequent "gr" errors while fishing you should probably go ahead and reinstall the RWFF software, and make sure that all the folders are current and valid and there are no nested folders. Since I am no programmer I really can't tell you what "back dating a version" does to the files. (Maybe Paul can shed some light on this when he finds the time). The last stable version is V.133 and anything further down the road was meant for outing developers. Maybe it is time to reinstall your RWFF and update it to only V.133?

You are one of our best and most competitive fishers on the Forum and I really hate to see you so bogged down with the dreaded "gr".

Maybe give this a try and see if the "gr" would go away. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing