New Outing Lake Norman NC

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: New Outing Lake Norman NC

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 18, 2014 6:04 pm

Hi Roger and Badger and Everyone:

Great job with the latest challenge! Excellent score! Congratulations for such an achievement. Now our Badger must be scratching his head right now. Knowing Badger I am sure he will soon find an answer and will post a bigger score. :P He is a great virtual fisherman.

Been doing a few hours of Beta testing for Paul's new Flyfishing Simulator Android App. I found a few bugs and things that can be improved upon but it was fun to see all the old original outings again on a small tablet screen. The animation and the pictures were very nice indeed. The Android version will be a simplified version of the full RWFF software. I think when Pauls gets it debugged and ready for the market place it will becoming the best portable flyfishing simulator on the market today, bar none!

I will try to finish my report for Paul this early morning. Take care and make some new records!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Sun May 18, 2014 10:34 pm

Hi Guys

This little inter world fun challenge seems to have worked , forum seems to be busy again.

Almost finished next outing only to discover a huge problem created by myself. Fished all sites and caught fish , then i started catching fish on a fly , that shouldn't be taking this type.So back to drawing board and checking all files. Oops , somehow game lost my complete folder of hatches, so now i have to re-do. Damn, running out of time before i set of in my teaching roll in Wales.

Bye the way nice score Roger. Maybe this next little challenge will suit Badger. :lol:

Will do my best to try and get completed before end of this week. The other outing has been put on hold until i return. I will have laptop with me so might get fish and hatches done to save some time.

All the best

Barns
Barns

Postby Jyndrek » Tue May 20, 2014 4:06 pm

Hi Everyone,

Hi All We :P

Thank you for your wishes for good health, improved by relatively well
So much so that I could not stop and ran again to virtually catch RWFF
Barns created a fun trip, interesting fish.
Roger , Stanley and everyone , congratulations for impressive results, I know that at the level EXPERT not easy :P
at the moment mine are very, very modest but I'll try to fix them
Fish: 17.40 inch White Perch from Lake Norman NC; Code: IJAMPIJYGFWDN9281NFSHVCGFQADOYSASXDJFRRPAIMPAGUXONJKCIWMABJDE
Fish: 11.94 inch White Perch from Lake Norman NC; Code: XMDZBBMBYNROK9856ODJVHTTNXWMDYGDDINOYCMFAULQRAIBTMAXYFLRLSUVK
Fish: 16.52 inch Crappie from Lake Norman NC; Code: CFIRLAEFICVOY7631KKNRYFHMQKNLAZQPDAWSSZMNQBUSRATJPDUCCCQLSJRZ
Fish: 38.77 inch Channel Catfish from Lake Norman NC; Code: JQFDIMXQUIUNE1574SUVOCQMKEQMPJGWOXQERYMOLHUMQFXKHSBWXFGKXSYKR
Fish: 28.85 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass from Lake Norman NC; Code: IOANCXIWBBYRB8649MXYAXIJUOENIWWXPYLQXRBDXFYTZAAVEZXXIXIYEUMFI
Fish: 34.78 inch Channel Catfish from Lake Norman NC; Code: BJENEJTKUJGXI4270PTGVDTUUAQPSQWSEQGODUQKDWHZCOIBLRDJDKAJHKCQF
Fish: 21.64 inch White Bass from Lake Norman NC; Code: KOSPBHVTKUEFJ5156AVVUVKMKBPJQMXMJSZVIOEPCHYUDGRZQOZUPRJFMSFEN
Challenge: Lake Norman NC; Score: 2871; Code: ITYEPMRNOECMAWOOIZLLCQWJGQLOJVJFDXSFPIMQTKRXGMOBVMKJWUNTQVDNZ

Regards, :P

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Barns » Tue May 20, 2014 7:06 pm

Jyndrek

Glad to see you fit and well and getting some fishing done. Just in time for my next outing. Hope you enjoy this one.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Jyndrek » Wed May 21, 2014 3:52 pm

Hi Everyone,

In competing in challenge - quite difficult
But when testing your handmade flies, I managed to land the fish. Double satisfaction :P
Fish: 52.94 inch Blue Catfish from Lake Norman NC; Code: CZQOGLCFYNZZZ4071LVTYNPRWQXJYSGNCLFXEIYOQVTBTXXBQGWQYXKKXVWNO
shame that this is not the time challenge outing :cry:

Regards,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 21, 2014 5:25 pm

Hi Jyndrek:

Great to see you feeling better and fishing again! Nice catch of a big Blue Catfish! I will be spending the next few yours trying to finish up, and upload the Jasienczanka River outing for you. I have a feeling you will really enjoy fishing this one! :lol: Thanks to your great photos this is a beautiful outing!

I will make an announcement of this outing when I upload it in the Development Forum. Hopefully you won't have to wait too long! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Previous

Return to Real World Fly Fishing