Rio Parana Outing Challenge Scores

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Rio Parana Outing Challenge Scores

Postby Barns » Thu May 08, 2014 8:14 pm

Well done Bob old pal,

I go away for a couple of days Salmon fishing come home tonight and see even Barry's score blown out of the water. Don't know how you guys are doing it but i still cannot score over 300 ins in fish, if comp finishes Friday night i still have slight chance. Will give it my full attention tomorrow and see if i can get a place on rostrum, even the new member Jyndrek is showing me up.

Bye the way , no Salmon were playing either all i had was small Brown Trout. But did meet someone new all the way from Australia for a days Salmon Fishing. :roll: Not totally true, he brought his Scottish girlfriend and son , back to Scotland to show her parents. But she had bought him a present of a day's salmon fishing on Tay.

We are going to meet up while he is here and i have offered to take him tout fishing.

Well better get started and try this fishing lark again.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:15 pm

Hi Jyndrek and Everyone:

Once again you turned in a very good score. Excellent for a first time RWFF tournament participant. You caught on to this game really fast and achieved very good scores. Sometime winning is not everything. It is the overall experience, the excitement and the friendship that makes it all fun and worthwhile. Hopefully you have enjoyed this little bit of competition and gained some knowledge about our wonderful little fishing simulator and what it can do. You will be a real force in our future tournaments. :P

I checked my fish records and it showed that the Jumping Brook Trout Male has not yet been published. I usually publish a new fish at the same time I publish an outing, whether it is one of my own, or Martin's and other outing makers. I built this male Brook Trout on an idea that I was working with Chuck, one of our temporary absent members due to computer problems. The idea was to have a pair of spawning fish in an appropriate setting and correct season. For the Brook Trout it would be the Fall of the year. This fish will swim around in "Stanley's fish pond" until it is time to use it. :lol: I hope Chuck will return to our Forum soon as he had many great ideas about our game and was a very active member for a while.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 08, 2014 8:23 pm

Hi Barns and Everyone:

Good to see you back from your fishing trip even though the Salmon at the Tay had duck tape around its mouth and would not play on that day. Yes, the competition has been intense and Bob came up with a fabulous score, catching only all the big fish and avoided the Piranha all together. This score will be pretty hard to beat! :P

Jynbrek, our new member from Poland, has caught on really fast and has turned in some very respectable scores for a first timer. He will be a force to reckon with in future tournaments for sure. You had better stop reading this post and get back to your computer now. Time is running out! :lol:

Good luck on your last efforts to catch some big ones!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Thu May 08, 2014 9:16 pm

Hi Stanley

Salmon weren't biting, but the Wolf fish were :lol:

Puts me back in contention i hope.

Image[/URL]

Fish: 46.65 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: NUDOBGHQISPLS4839FPGYQHUWXTAXKQJYEVFXPHEXBNUBD4RABEHOWQRXFZSH

Bob think this might be the fish you lost in 9.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Barns » Thu May 08, 2014 9:28 pm

Hi aLL

Not much of a total for challenge, but i finally made it over 300ins. Now i know what to try and do tomorrow.

Image[/URL]

Fish: 33.88 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: RZKXEHOVWQFDP9209KHHULDULXYMSWDSPQNEMRWREUZIRS1QOAPEZRLQNROLU
Fish: 29.33 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: ALYLAAGEEBVRC0508RSCAFJJLKHMDHWTJYOZRTVJHATEWD2UCVELJDNOJHSPQ
Fish: 33.79 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: IEBDUPWFUSRNR9945EDMZKCLTKONDKFUDCMVQQUUQGIIKR0ZXANYMQPSRCOCE
Fish: 22.69 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: TJRACGROUFWIU6618FWYRLNXGQXVRWOLKPBHPPKTELRMPG3TOUFOWBHNETCRA
Fish: 23.90 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: VBPFIRXGQDCLB9520GDENGCNZKXHDRMGRDOPSVCWGQNKEM1BDHOIMDRBPJTOV
Fish: 13.69 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: UBGJEGRNYGXPF1827CICQPKIEQBRQNZIHTQRZGADZKIFTN4DLNIXRXVLHLMAV
Fish: 28.80 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: RWUIQAMKDSROJ4962NZYNDYLOEGTCZNVRBNXWJVDXLPAIE1AILRFEWASWLLHN
Fish: 28.10 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: JQENMCEFUYSYE1574DUJGPSSBKFGJLFVOAHFVWROPLKIGD8KHSBWNCEKTLLBQ
Fish: 46.65 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: NUDOBGHQISPLS4839FPGYQHUWXTAXKQJYEVFXPHEXBNUBD4RABEHOWQRXFZSH
Fish: 44.13 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: XXYGGOXQPRWUS0487ZLKJMDXDDWJISQBWZXDSZVKWLHGYM1XOUSYKHJHXFTIQ
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4180; Code: VFEEAJOXTWNQBNSUDIUELRXPTDSFZRXSXCLNWMUOVSGMZR6IGMUSRZULVMBRR

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby Boston Bob » Thu May 08, 2014 10:08 pm

Barns: At least you got some real fishing in. That is the fish I lost on site 9.
I recognize it....lol Enter that on the largest fish thread. You beat my
largest by less than a quarter of an inch....Very nice catch. They put up
a good fight on a 2x.....Now get your challenge score up.
Your pal,
Boston Bob
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 08, 2014 10:45 pm

Hi Guys:

Records are falling like flies towards the end of the tournament. A VERY NICE GIANT WOLFFISH1, Barns. That should put you right back into the limelight, at least for a little while. :lol: That is until Roger or Jyndrek or Badger manages to catch a even bigger one! Bob might get lucky with his magic fly again? Who knows.

Well, I hope everyone has had some fun with this mini tournament. I chose the lighter tackle because this would give the jumping fish a chance to fight better. I hope you all enjoyed the new acrobatic jumping fish. I also thought this added a bit more fun and realism to our game. :lol:

Good luck everyone during the final hours. I will announce the special prizes when the tournament is over and we have a couple of winners.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Fri May 09, 2014 1:17 am

Hi Everyone,
All scores and fish have been verified and are all legal at this posting. So far congratulations to Boston Bob on his high score. Also congratulations to Barns on the largest fish. And congratulations to Jyndrek for excellent scores on the challenge and was the first to set score for the biggest fish. We have approximately 27 hours left in the tournament. Tomorrow between 7 and 8 pm EST U.S., I will be on the computer keeping track of any new scores that come in. If anybody wants they can send me their scores to my email address. Roger bowden@pwrtc.com. I will be watching the scores all the way up to 11:59:59 p.m. Friday. Good Luck to Everyone. Roger (Rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Barns » Fri May 09, 2014 5:17 pm

Hi All

Been hard at it all day , but still no closer to anyone, i'm bringing up the rear. But i did manage to increase my score. So not too late. :twisted:

Image[/URL]

Fish: 36.34 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: NQKJHWKMGGAON6697GCCLFWXHKJIZRFIRFRPSYWNIHCSGH0KFEYGIEVQAUVOI
Fish: 31.68 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LORCWASIDRIRX4059OJAQBPJNQGLJAJKZDOCFBKINZBVMM7XJJGNQYLVIXAMF
Fish: 26.24 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: DVJGYTBCMYLXP7432BYHQWWGXYZJJFIJFZQGXFTQMLMSZY9TOEWBNDRRGIWHJ
Fish: 22.07 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: PFXDPNGQYDZOO2362CCAATZVLDSBDPVYADMZOENCWVOAUZ8LWLCCDLVYTGDGT
Fish: 24.48 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: WNBSRGTUQWMXN1170EVTMMSUHKOZKSMACSJAXTZQFVPCAY9UOACOLTOLSINAL
Fish: 33.00 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: NOQMLXSOETNKY2356DAWJARLDDRHRQRHBPCZQHNVTTTERA4UVGJSPKUUMGSFI
Fish: 35.15 inch Giant Pacu from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: KWFVUVZWQDWRL0651QXVRFBYPQDXKJYNCZQKULMYSZRCJN8FFQLEVCEXDHHCZ
Fish: 32.00 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: ELKUKVHIXEBLL5401UZONVNNRJLWAVEFMLZIOEAIAWLPFG3MAZBOWFEUVXBKK
Fish: 37.14 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: VJMABTANWUTWV4115UNVLKPAWDQRZMPIDJPDAVNFJNRVUV8PAJITLZPTKVLHN
Fish: 45.49 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: SVMTFYSULNSHF0760OXYFAKCQDDSPHGQTTHMAQFSXOBDHD7HNPQOOFVYYFCRA
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4372; Code: PRNLMJSGHWAAPUFKMKKQORPKUPFBMDIMTQRLSMIVVMDVWD8GNJBOQRNAWLIFQ

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby rwwalleye » Fri May 09, 2014 6:54 pm

Hi Brian,
Still doing better then I am. Everything verified and legal. Roger
Still 9 hours left to go.
rwwalleye

Postby Barns » Fri May 09, 2014 11:20 pm

Hi Guys

Tried hard all day , with not much luck, but ended night with an increase in score.

Image[/URL]

Fish: 44.88 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: TNGDGFYEXDDTR4850MBCDWYVODHNHQZMQXXXLGDKSFKWKC7SJQTXJBBWBRBZA
Fish: 37.33 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: AKPTHKPMMAUOL9482PMZCCCDSXPUVKCXBHDIDLDNHXKKKN8UGFWBPGEECMXVE
Fish: 30.81 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: ORBRPCBPPWZDZ8396MDANZNIVQXXUZVCJGTFZWHCPYQRLW1IUHNDNLJJNGGGG
Fish: 39.53 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: PKHPQTAHLXILB4610LMHJGQYLLTDTNADPBUOYVXQSSIEST6JNYYORIHSWINFQ
Fish: 22.72 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: IRJWOENDLOSKH3996BWRGTHTRDIZOVMTMHUYRPHQQAYXYM5LLGVNJTJWUGTIQ
Fish: 36.50 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: TDPLYYUKQHMJH6144CPODVXWNEWCVCIKFAHBJPIBACXWXE3VKRJZPPKQTSGXW
Fish: 36.46 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: WNSOVJHCRIMVN1170EVTMMSUHKOZCSMACSJAXTZQFVPCAY9UOACOLTOLPBBZA
Fish: 36.25 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: BEVXTJJQAAWBM5812QBJDEEZCXCRCUJUOTIIPSLPKDDRLS7DUEPXLBMXACKMD
Fish: 30.51 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: QCFCHMOXXFIIV6829IXTHCFJJDXYSESAMFSYQMVAORRPWS7CJRSXBBOQIQVOI
Fish: 35.07 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: FALCNUZPQFXSY5473NDREJXGBRXRUGZFLZWTIMXWHEKSZZ4PYMZYMLIUGJAOA
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4501; Code: YPOHXVBPCBFGGITNTSBSTIKNFJCDXIJJTDUVLQLUSDYZCL2HKVMHSMQGRDZWY

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby rwwalleye » Sat May 10, 2014 12:26 am

Hi Brian,
Still a good score, got me beat, I will try one more time before the end of the tournament. You had a lot of nice fish too. Your score has been verified and all is legal. I still expect one more surprised score from you. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby rwwalleye » Sat May 10, 2014 4:20 am

Hi Everyone,
Well I didn't receive any last minute entries, So this contest comes to an official end. Well everyone was really busy posting scores even are friend Martin who is on Holiday in the Philippines even joined in and turned in a competitive score. Our newcomer Jyndrek from Polamd in just a short time of joining RWFF, caught on quickly and was making everyone a little nervous. Congratulations to Jyndrek for doing so well.
All of a sudden Badger comes up with a decent score and a big fish. Thought his score was going to stick at the number one spot until Boston Bob comes up with an outstanding score that bypassed everybody. Jyndrek come up with the big fish until all of a sudden Barns comes back from his real fishing tourney to beat everyone out on the big fish. The Forum for this tournament was really busy and ended up taking four pages of posting.
We all want to especially thank Stanley for putting on this tournament and especially for the outing that he personally made with some new fish species to add to it. Excellent job Stanley with this outing it definitely made it a very challenging Tournament. Thanks again for all of your hard works and efforts put forth to make this tournament so enjoyable.
Will post everything on the VFFL score board and will send results to Stanley where the final winners will be announced from him. My scores will show what I ended up with. Final decision is left to Stanley and our VFFL board. All have a nice weekend. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby badger040 » Sat May 10, 2014 6:53 am

hi all
congrats to Bob and Barns
the old masters came good
well done to Jyndrek for your achievements,you certainly caught on quickly
thanks Stanley for a challenging Tourney,most enjoyable
thanks Roger for giving up your time to be master of the scores
and finally anyone else who took part but didnt post,im sure there were a few of you who might have had a go but felt your attempts were not worth posting,.....dont be shy next time....your amongst friends here
sorry if i missed anyone.......nothing personal
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Jyndrek » Sat May 10, 2014 7:03 am

Hi STANLEY , Hi Everyone,

First, a big thanks to Stanley, the creator of this beautiful fishery and the big fish that swim in it. Stanley really, really THANK YOU Image Image :P

Congratulations to Bob and Badger'a for impressive results point that I could not improve. BRAVO Image

Congratulations to Barns'a and Bob for BIG fish caught, which also was not able to improve. BRAVO Image

Thank you and congratulations to the other participants in the contest for the results achieved and for providing me with positive emotions that I was able to improve your require
mean scores and the size of fish caught.

GENTLEMEN THIS WAS THE SAME PLEASURE Image

Greetings from fishing green rookie of the Polish

Regards,

Andrzej (Jyndrek)

PS. SORRY for my english :oops: I write with the help of tranlator and I hope that despite everything I understood :P
Jyndrek

PreviousNext

Return to Real World Fly Fishing