Rio Parana Outing Challenge Scores

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Rio Parana Outing Challenge Scores

Postby Jyndrek » Tue May 06, 2014 9:25 pm

Hi Everyone,

BRAVO Badger :P
Cross again gone up - but I'll try to catch up with the bunny :lol:
I improved a little, but still need a lot of training
Fish: 36.85 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: SDMHAHPDZUTKU7541HINNJVQBETKSQVTXPJUQAHIBWSSMW6XRWVFYVGZUQQPC
Fish: 40.23 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: PGOUSVDFIWSPE5468UDFEBNANRUYFLPCJBQQCNEYVYPUFP2KKTKNQYMJARQEJ
Fish: 36.12 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: EMVHEDHOHRUIK8525MBTZDUSTYOTCRZKVCCZCNSEAHMJRO8MWPJZKSOFCUGXW
Fish: 26.95 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: IPVFYEVQLAZMA9765NQNLTKOWQBWQCPTXPFIPXYYIUWJBG7USIFZCLQJITPTJ
Fish: 27.34 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: DRHXUTAUJXYYK8260KHFLRTQZEAFNDYIAQMIBWBYYRTIEB6MMIRRMBWIIEJFZ
Fish: 40.10 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: XJWIARODGXBBD3511ZILDHHBVJMLJCPXGCDIMAQSPGRXYJ5MMYCYOXXSREAMF
Fish: 22.68 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LPUPLYJVLJBCO5975GCFCKEOPXJILWLOJTRTTKCEVCBPYC1PXZOQEDDYQJKZX
Fish: 29.71 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: BPGYSWQIYPGEU7442RODPVMCXLYAXMBTIOJVNAPUDJRTKP4ZQMYYDNMOQQXSJ
Fish: 38.50 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: OJHVAFVYKACOX2901OHMWKHMGRQBIESAYZSQRXEBDBMFVW5UYNBSQNTRTWQEJ
Fish: 29.73 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: HVACGEKRXBUVZ2335MCDLSIKURGZJLJVKDAQCIRPXOECIB0TMQUDOVIXUONAL
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4310; Code: DACPKMTAHFPUTSIMKTZQXKFJHKXBLOZBLMAPXPUKCCKRVL8TMXETBGZOKWWCK

BIG Regards, :P

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby badger040 » Wed May 07, 2014 9:19 am

hi Barns,Jyndrek and all
thanks for the responses
i will await verification before i start celebrating the increase on my score
what flies are you guys using
it might be as simple as that
as in real life fishing 2 guys on a lake using different flies will experience different results
how many times have we been out and cannot seem to connect with the fish when just yards away the other guy is bagging up
have a great time time on the Tay,Barns,tightlines
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby rwwalleye » Wed May 07, 2014 1:14 pm

Hi Barry,
Another great score, Your score and fish have been verified and all is legal. I've really got my work cut out for me. Roger (Rwwalleye)
Hi Jyndrek,
Just checked out your fish and score, everything is verified and legal. You definitely are doing an excellent job for someone fishing the game for such a short time. Roger (Rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby Boston Bob » Wed May 07, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello to everyone fishing this Rio Parana tournament. You might look at my time first and say: Wow it took Boston Bob an hour to fish this.
Then you will see that I averaged 39" per fish and you know as well as I that you can't horse these big babies in.
I lost a monster on site # 9 and on site # 10 I was praying for a piranha....lol I also will be posting on the largest fish site my 46.43 Giant Wolf fish.

Thanks to everyone involved in this tournament, all you fishermen and Stanley and Roger for running it. It was a lot of "intense" fun.
I want Badger, Roger, Barnsie, Jyndrek and all shooting for this score....
Like Jack Nicholson said in the Shining.....I'm Back........
Boston Bob

Fish: 46.44 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code:
> LOIYUKOWDGHTX4059ZUGYIPEQBFRDAJKZAOCFBKINZBVMM7XJJGNKPLVIZIUZ
>
> Fish: 46.44 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code:
> UKOCYEOKWZSDG8437DIBTUEDXPLRGFWGCOCWWODIKCNLUV5IEWBKLDUORJIUZ
>
> Fish: 43.32 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina
> V.2;
> Code: VEOJQBHBKPNLH5877WOLCDGAZOGONODLPIHWIDDKNHXSNA2RKWMHRTCAHNUTQ
>
> Fish: 40.82 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina
> V.2;
> Code: ZWMICLAAPEFJC5188XPJGPGPLOGLCMWUQRHQQWGBCCHVRL4UMBESRVIDWUQPC
>
> Fish: 35.01 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina
> V.2;
> Code: AUHMHSAGTLHGC7106RSTLKDWWIYMAGSRMBSEFBYOSAYSYU3ZNFFZDJVJJNJTD
>
> Fish: 45.76 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code:
> PICLHDNAKTOMU0489SUPPILILPAINMMDYQFGWEOQDMYIVN8BUSIBSXGWLMUTQ
>
> Fish: 42.67 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code:
> QEHGELUSZBDUK0040PLXAOKQQVNNCWPACSZOSDWSVYSDTY3STPILRPPDUJVOI
>
> Fish: 32.26 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code:
> YGEHRPWJMJSTK5298SLJUZFLWBFJYRMZRUIIOIQPHDUTAD2CZMTLENRKXDIXK
>
> Fish: 36.83 inch Giant Pacu from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code:
> BPXUWSVIYWHQU7442MDHQWEYRCMATMBTHMJVNAPUDJRTKP4ZQMYYTSMOPTDNT
>
> Fish: 38.53 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina
> V.2;
> Code: MFDDEZGTXGQQR6162VAPRJFRDIJVYNIKPEAWBJJWJNBUWL6RRUTLDKIJMICCS
>
> Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 5048; Code:
> PVOCJJTOKFOSMSCMTRXCABAHJDOMHLSNHMVBWVBMKGOXRH3NIGHXGEIJUWGZX

This was verified by Roger.....
>
>
>
>
>
>
Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby rwwalleye » Wed May 07, 2014 1:36 pm

Hi Bob,
That is definitely an excellent score. Everyone has their work cut out for them now. And definitely this score is verified and legal. Everybody keep up the good work. We have a little over 2 1/2 days left. On Friday evening I will stay up and take any last minute scores so if you hit a good score at the last minute just email me at, Roger bowden@pwrtc.com
rwwalleye

Postby badger040 » Wed May 07, 2014 3:33 pm

hi Bob
and all
WELL DONE

gonna be very hard to beat that score
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 07, 2014 4:22 pm

Hi Badger, Bob, Martin, Jyndrek, Roger, Barns and Everyone:

Congratulations, Boston Bob. What a score!!!!! My hunch was right! Bob turned in an unbelievable score towards the end of the tournament. I am not sure what he did but apparently he had the magic touch! I thought it was not possible to catch all the big fish in the Challenge but apparently Bob had the magic fly. Yes, I did put the Piranha into the outing just to screw things up a little but Bob totally avoided this fish. My hat is off to you and congratulations! :lol:

However, like the saying goes, "The game is not over until the FAT LADY sings!". There is still a couple of days left for you avid tournaments players to pull off a last minute upset. We still have Barns and Roger lurking in the background and in the past, they proved to be very formidable competitors when the pressure is on. I can wait to see what you guys will come up with during the last 48 hours!

A BIG THANK YOU TO ROGER FOR KEEPING TRACK OF EVERYTHING AND VERIFYING THE SCORES!! I hope this hasn't cut into your own fishing time much. I am sure everyone appreciates what you have been doing. :lol:

Guess what folks! We are now on page 3 on this thread. If we added the original posts in other threads we might well be on page 4. How often do you see a thread like this? Not many times during the past few years. I wish to thank everyone for their support for this mini tournament and their participation! Let's keep the momentum going and we will have a great Forum once again. :lol:

I will let you go back to your fishing and catching. It will be exciting to see a rush to the finishing post. Good luck everyone!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Wed May 07, 2014 4:46 pm

Hi Bob , Hi Everyone ,

The impressive score points , and sizes of fish caught :P
World Championship
BRAVOOOOO !!!

Regards, :P

Andrzej (Jyndrek)

P.s Whether such a result can be improved? :roll: :lol:
Jyndrek

Postby rwwalleye » Wed May 07, 2014 10:12 pm

Hi Stanley and Everyone,
Been doing some fishing on your Rio Parana, but I had a lot of fish snapping me off for no reason while the tension was still in the green. I thought at first the fish threw the hook, but after casting a few times realized my fly was gone before the flybox popped up. On one I was to site 9 with all large fish and 3 fish in a row snapped me off. I finally gave up. Will try again. Still plenty of time left. As for real fishing haven't even gotten my fishing license yet. Been to busy catching up on repairs from the long cold winter. Seems like you get one or two things fixed and something else goes wrong. Have a new member and sent the info to fish our VFFL Tournaments. Kevin 1018 from Minnesota, will post his and Jyndrek's info this evening on the VFFL roster stickie and will update the new high scores and largest fish placements, then back to Rio. By the way Stanley everything working well on this end and enjoying another tournament. Talk to you all real soon and will be up until the contest ends Friday night to catch any last minute entries. Easiest way to send them is to my direct email Roger bowden@pwrtc.com
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:28 pm

Hi Roger:

Something is not right when a fish snapped you off without you pulling hard on it. This has not happened before. :roll: What version update do you have in your RWFF install? I think the V.140 is the last stable version. There were a few bugs in the newer versions and I went back to the V.140 and it seems to work OK. Give that a try and see if you still have the fish snapping off problem.

Good luck and good fishing! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Boston Bob » Wed May 07, 2014 10:31 pm

I want to thank everyone for their kind comments. We have all had good fishing days
when everything goes the way you want it to. Not many but a few, well that happened
to me this morning in the tournament. It's nice to see the forum active again and with
a couple of new members things are looking up.
Tight lines to all.......
Boston Bob

PS: Stanley where do you find version V.140 to download?
Boston Bob

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed May 07, 2014 10:55 pm

Hi Bob:

Paul uploaded his V.139 in one of the threads. You can do a search on the Forum for it. Just input v.139 and some pages will come up.

I found this when I searched for v.140 which explains the situation pretty well. Please click on this thread and have a read. You'll get to see a beautiful male Jumping Brookie as a bonus. :P

viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5262&p=16770&hilit=v.140#p16770

Like I said in my post, I think the V.139, V.140 were intended for outing developers and the casual fisher should probably stay with V.133 which is a stable version. I tested the new V.141 but it was still pretty buggy. I hope Paul will jump on this one of these days and will release a new stable version for everyone.

Please also read Chuck's thread on the version updates on the top of the RWFF Forum. Too bad he didn't have time to follow up when the new versions were released.

If I were you I would stay with whatever version that you have now. As they say, "if it ain't broken, don't try to fix it". Hope this will answer some of your questions. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Boston Bob » Wed May 07, 2014 11:04 pm

Thanks, Stanley. I'll stick with V.133 which I am using now.
Bob
Boston Bob

Postby Jyndrek » Thu May 08, 2014 5:14 pm

Hi Stanley , Hi Everyone ,

I have a question about brook trout - Male Jumping Brookie
I checked the directory "Fish" in "WRFF", and I have it in this folders ;
1.BrookTrout
2.Jumping Brook Trout
3.Jumping Brookie
Male Jumping Brookie a folder does not exist, is this a bug?
If so, where can I download - Male Jumping Brookie ?

Regards,

Andrzej (Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

Postby Jyndrek » Thu May 08, 2014 7:54 pm

Hi Everyone ,

I'm sorry that post after post . But the achieved result gave me great pleasure - even though it does not win - Gentlemen, thanks :!: to you and the competition Stanley on its fishery learned more than
by the time of purchase RWFF. We thank Stanley for great excitement of towing such large fish. :P

I forgot to paste the log points in the thread viewtopic.php?f=1&t=5470&p=17308#p17308

and maybe I'll get the third place on the podium :lol:

Fish: 36.59 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: NCLCWQWHWYGYZ0629IJQDZVDYJFGXBFEBIXVMZRUBCEJGE3ZEIJHTABBSNHNK
Fish: 38.80 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: KHBHDMUWPQDEY2867YHGEWKYOCHWAXVOEDTZSDPCLZSZPU7DPDOUGXBXRVXEW
Fish: 39.14 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: JIPUYDHHPFYTC4089XJHMHZHEVCPNQCTCSGRNWGEEOGWQD2ELRHLMSOSRFGGG
Fish: 37.27 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: FQVZWJVYBHNPU5661HLLXNQPNXZQTXWBMLWWYLMPWHSXXA7RKGEUPWNWGMULA
Fish: 26.74 inch Giant Pacu from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: JACYDGSOJWFZI0596JRROMDUHCRNAVIRIMGDNXCVAACKAU6QWXWJDARZUGXFM
Fish: 36.32 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: TRDRAMGYAPPHW2111TUCTBLLEDGRFRJNXVBVPPOUHHVGFH0ZLNYYXTEFZIRJX
Fish: 29.32 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: QUFDSIMBKOROG1039YHMKTDVHQQGAMLWKHHRBCLKJJAIZZ8MFKNYQOCOLVLRG
Fish: 32.31 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: CHDESYFBLCOPG1652ZCBLYCPUDGKVDMPFJYNYQNEYAAEGO5JUNBHDTBMQZWTO
Fish: 44.47 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: XDHZORDZCQBZR1258YDNMYLCBPQYBIJEKESKGSOATGXHGH4OIDHBERBWHNMAV
Fish: 33.59 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: AHICZRIWBDHIF4356KLEZHAMWQNWNNMSEYKIMKKRTGADBZ8NIQYCFHSFKOAOA
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4556; Code: UMYOFTZGXILGQPPGRJLXHKURCQOAPKSSTGREQNNARQOHKC1ZOVRYMCWCLJMLE

PS. Roger if you can, please include this code Fish: 44.47 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: XDHZORDZCQBZR1258YDNMYLCBPQYBIJEKESKGSOATGXHGH4OIDHBERBWHNMAV in contention Great Fish. Thank You so Much and I'm Sorry for the confusion

Strongly Greet,

Andrzej(Jyndrek)
Jyndrek

PreviousNext

Return to Real World Fly Fishing