Catch A Big Toothy Critter! Only A Few Days Left!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Catch A Big Toothy Critter! Only A Few Days Left!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue May 06, 2014 11:19 am

Hi All RWFF Tournament Competitors:

OK guys,only a few days left before the tournament dead line. Better cancel your unnecessary social functions and dinners and do some serious fishing and catching. So far Badger is in the lead for the best Outing Challenge score and our new member, Jyndrek, has caught the largest fish during an outing challenge. Congratulations to both of you for your fine efforts.

Here is a picture of a big Vampire fish. It is just under the maximum size of 46 inches. The ferocious and strong Giant Wolf Fish is one inch longer. They are in the water and waiting for your fly. So give it a go and try to catch a big one. :lol:

Note. My Vampire fish is not eligible for the Biggest Fish prize as I caught it during outing development and I am the outing creator. I am showing it just as an example of what can be caught by you. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Catch A Big Toothy Critter! Only A Few Days Left!

Postby Jyndrek » Tue May 06, 2014 7:00 pm

Hi Stanley ;

Strongly to try to improve the score but how far monsters or falling,
or a break, if the same walk on the outcome Badger - high bar. How to catch big fish, this is my stab piranhas after 15 - 18 inches ( :evil:), and all the toil for nothing . :cry:
But as you write, there are still a few days, so you have to chase the bunny :lol:
Poland is a saying - "trening czyni mistrza" - translate into English - "Practice makes perfect" :P
I was looking for happiness - and big fish - sometimes getting
Image Image Image Image Image
and do not have to win, just that I can catch SUCH FISH :lol:

Regards ,

Jyndrek
Jyndrek

Return to Real World Fly Fishing