Rio Parana Outing Challenge Scores

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Re: Rio Parana Outing Challenge Scores

Postby badger040 » Thu May 01, 2014 7:18 pm

hi all
still on the dry
no improvement
gonna try a wet fly again
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu May 01, 2014 8:12 pm

Hi Everyone:

Great scores you guys are posting! Maybe one of you will break the record set by Badger soon. Jyndrek is doing a great job for a first time competitor. Keep it up and you might beat the old guards! I expect Roger to come on strong towards the end, and who knows, maybe Uncle Barnsie will have a surprise or two for us too!

Still a long ways to go before we have a Champion. Keep the good scores coming in. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Jyndrek » Thu May 01, 2014 8:44 pm

Hi Everyone:

This is madness - but fun . four thousand classified :P
and my personal record for RWFF - level EXPERIENCED :lol:
Fish: 44.41 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: FKLYXSHVXCEXI3107MUPMQGEKKTITCYIPVLQSLKFAHQZEY7TXLIXSZYAZCGEM
Fish: 29.39 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LOUMMLAODPHOX4059EFCXHXIWKRRPAJKACOCFBKINZBVMM7XJJGNSNKVJRBXF
Fish: 37.90 inch Giant Pacu from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: SOLFHAXUPKAXC6173AHMSNVUVQVNIIFSHDKPGZTNTCYLLL2TMEMORLOQJZUTQ
Fish: 35.20 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: MJFNBZHJAXCBO4305HQPCTXKQEEFEOSLWFWMGSBOYHUWRH8XMQGNHEKSLUGGG
Fish: 31.63 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LXSIOHYNSVVZQ2650MUVSFZAMYCTLSFIVZAHBKFNYQFAGC7DUSHBCYRQRIFBL
Fish: 17.13 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: BDYEALOSPYVEV4717ERIFHFSSEVOIYPQHAERBJTTDSCXZK3EYOHMVKBMWVDLY
Fish: 26.97 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LMDLJHRTBUOYH0828ACWNBSWSEAIZZVJKLZMDKBIGLRHPO1HZKQAHLRAYRNAL
Fish: 28.98 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: CMRPFRYPXJXGB0020XCWFFSQDLDXYBYMUIGUQHPRUFUIMI1PKAPTBBEYXEDLY
Fish: 38.41 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: ERFABTAWBWCFY7863NLAIRLNUYXVMPLHKAKOUECRWEGMXJ4KFCFLOKZRILUYV
Fish: 35.58 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: USUUUVDKCKNSA2920OCNQOIUARQTNAQIPWDKWNHRNYJWCE1WSYVVULRYMSHCZ
Fish: 28.48 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: MOYGYPSRUBKGK3753HAEUGPNREGPCMWJKEMBYRMCUFOAYT6WCDUZVTOEQXODW
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4111; Code: ETGIZSIGDQVMQGCMTVDAXISFSQPEFPZSARZWWDLRETPAVH0AXAVYZETNAGGPN

Regards Everyone ,

Jyndrek
Jyndrek

Postby badger040 » Thu May 01, 2014 9:11 pm

hi Jyndrek
welcome and an excellent score
madly addictive this game is
keep at it
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Jyndrek » Fri May 02, 2014 5:48 am

Hi Badger , Hi Everyone:

Many thanks to You and All for your words of appreciation :P
I'm just trying to match the masters of this forum, and it's very, very difficult task :P

Regards,

Jyndrek
Jyndrek

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri May 02, 2014 7:08 pm

Hi Everyone:

Tonight I was redoing and enhancing some of the scenes from Jnydrek's outing and my eyes got really small after three hours of close work on the computer. I did finish modifying 7 pictures for the second segment of this beautiful outing which I find a real delight to work on. I will do the folders tomorrow and put them through the outing tool and get some ideas as to whether they work, look good, and just the way I wanted them to be. This is a long and tedious process so bear with me. :P

After so much close work on the computer I decided to sit back with a cup of coffee and attempt to come up with a decent score for our Rio Parana Challenge. After a couple of frustrating hook spit outs (damn those Jumping fish! Guess who created them? LOL) and breaking of leaders and flies due to carelessness, I managed to finish the Challenge with a decent score.

(Please note that I am doing this for fun and as the outing maker I am not eligible to win any of the prizes. To do so would give me a real unfair advantage as I know the outing and the fish like it was my home and my kids and this is unfair to the members who are fishing their hearts out in the tournament.) So please use my score only as a bench mark to shoot at. :P

One thing I would like to say would be the balance of the fish size, strength and the size of the tackle used worked out pretty well. The tackle is light enough to give the fish a good fighting chance but not too light to make the fish unlandable. Or too heavy so you can just "winch" the fish in without a fight. I thought this combination gave the best and the most realistic fighting experience for our members. I hope you liked this setup and are having fun catching all the fish, small or large. :lol:

Here are my scores which is decent, but not as good as Badgers. I am sure with some patience and perseverance (and some fisherman's luck!) you can set a new benchmark for all to beat. Have fun and good luck with you fishing.

Fish: 37.64 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: RRGFDATWQQJWN5696EXSSNLZXQWKZBIQXKFQDRLHBFDWBS5CZYWTWBVYRIUFD
Fish: 31.26 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: TOMMZDOWHRUUQ5076OOGEWJSQCYGRUTIAOIOZPVGAQLQWS0RFZBAAASHFXRMH
Fish: 39.11 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: EEOIQNSPBQZFI2012IVCQSURWPBEPWEHCWCLTNOVXKQXBO9YZOYOFMXMFJISN
Fish: 30.61 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: XONKJJCRAYKVZ3877JEZKMNXWJUIPATDVUTXERSFLMDAFW1KDKQKYYBMUQXEW
Fish: 17.91 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: TWBNNPHRLHZIS1469UGWVAEFNDRIMPVLNUJCHOYPDFPBMT8FUAMLBKIZDWUEA
Fish: 41.26 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LFUTHTLJFOLPE7249GCHIBZJGPESHJVMZXCPJTHDCZWPLD6SYZMAOLLSEIOLU
Fish: 44.01 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: RZQCKGXGWBCUP9209KPIQJHMUJPNUWDSRQNEMRWREUZIRS1QOAPEXTKQOPMMQ
Fish: 32.77 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: MMWJDQAKTNRNV9531OKXYTGVNPUBQLIIVWXTWACCNYEMAV8FSFELIIVQBAWTO
Fish: 25.30 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: XCFYPFGDROAXS0152WHXZGHNRVROVMPADOOLSJWELVOFUR0XMMZYSSRLBEJQK
Fish: 30.07 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: ZYOAIJOTRMWIR9100IPKEMQYVWQPAMSUIKWYSNPSJIIJPJ0KWZUGQWBZIEXFM
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4463; Code: IYKAGCTKIWJHVHIGQAVBUDGNHQUQGVMCTWRVLFTETMBPCW7ZLZGVQIWNSXKTB
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4463; Code: CPASHWGAQSHLKJQDSIZZRZGFVQMYEZOCTRHBGHQNJWEPVW1XJHNSCFQXXOKTB

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby badger040 » Fri May 02, 2014 9:22 pm

hi all
still keeping at it
first this
then this
so so close
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Boston Bob » Sat May 03, 2014 10:29 pm

Hey Guys: Boston Bob here after awhile away. Usually I have trouble finishing a challenge but
made it all the way on this one. I'll try a couple of time more to see if I can better my score.
Good luck to all. Stanley thanks for this great outing....

Fishing isn't all I do, but it's what I like to do best !
Boston Bob

Postby rwwalleye » Sat May 03, 2014 10:36 pm

Hi Everyone,
Just went through and verified Boston Bobs score. Everything fine and legal. Still have a few to check over and will verify them. Keep up the good fishing. Badger is still at it trying to improve his score. It is possible to beat no doubt. On my best score I was a little over 100 points from beating him and that was still after losing 3 fish. So it is possible. Don't give up. Still a little over 6 full days till the end of the tournament. Good luck to everyone. Roger

Just verified Stanley's last score of 4463, everything verified and legal.
Just verified Jyndrek's score of 4111, everything verified and legal.
Ok verification on everyone's scores are up to date. On the vffl scoreboard I have badger's high score listed. At the end of tourney will list everybodies high scores and what place they took. Barns is still hiding in the background so be alert for a high score from him.
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun May 04, 2014 8:53 am

Hi Boston Bob and Everyone:

A big welcome back, Bob! It has been a while since you fished and you did very well. I made this outing so it will be fun and exciting for everyone to fish, novice and experts alike. Glad you finished the Challenge without losing a fly. This shows that you are a seasoned fisherman. Not easy to do with 2x leader for sure. :lol:

If past experience means anything, the closer we get to the end of the tournament the bigger score and I hope this one will not be an exception. Badger has certainly set a very high bar for us but we still have time to beat it. To make the competition even more exciting, I am going to add an extra prize for the bigger fish caught during the Parana Challenge. Please see the details below:

A PRIZE WILL BE AWARDED TO THE BIGGEST FISH CAUGHT. THE FISH MUST BE CAUGHT WHILE FISHING THE PARANA CHALLENGE (E.G. NOT DURING CASUAL FISHING).

YOU MUST SUBMIT YOUR SCORE LINE AND A PICTURE TO EARN THE SPECIAL PRIZE. THE SCORE LINE (WITHIN THE CHALLENGE) WILL BE VERIFIED BY ROGER BEFORE IT BECOMES LEGAL.

ONE PERSON MAY NOT WIN BOTH PRIZES, IF YOU WIN THE CHALLENGE PRIZE YOU CANNOT WIN THE BIGGEST FISH PRIZE. THIS IS SO SOMEONE ELSE HAS A CHANCE TO WIN ONE OF THE PRIZES.

IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS PLEASE SUBMIT YOUR QUESTION ON THE FORUM AND I WILL TRY TO ANSWER THEM FOR YOU.

Make yourself a pot of coffee and have fun trying to beat Badger and maybe win the biggest fish prize!

Good luck to all! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Barns » Sun May 04, 2014 10:51 pm

Hi All

Don't want to shake it up too much so , here is not the largest score but possibly the quickest. :lol:

Image[/URL]

Fish: 29.83 inch Giant Pacu from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: THRVUYESTUDIE4497BUIHOOMVERSHWSLXWMRNYBTWFQYSA7CENPAROEZSKTOV
Fish: 27.40 inch Giant Pacu from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: VZYMQVTTHKJZZ4102OWJZJNHJRFCODLEOTXOJUCPYYZSAW3JMDNGSWBWDWPZO
Fish: 33.44 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: QYBHQJEYMUGSL9380FGASZSRPEVKDOVXSEMHFTDBYDLJUD0THPTIIRWXKRDGT
Fish: 32.22 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LVELXSDHQNHOA8438AVDJCSYJSKJDZRIHHLZZSWORKWNRE1MKURNNKQDFDTOV
Fish: 27.31 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: MKOWVOHGSYWXN5400SZGAYCRSRWXELMIGCILUITKFKVQDX2PIHOYNLTCTADVI
Fish: 29.29 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: MPNTOPEXEDDQJ6878TKNKLMUTRGGKIYFUBPSMADXUQOUJJ8NQTCKTIGOVKAMF
Fish: 16.00 inch Amazon Piranha from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: DJSMZHAMDRDGI4587GCDOYWWKMIVEIVOHILUTXPXMCXWWB8YXGXPGIYQMJLTS
Fish: 26.28 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: BEHLLKVIAQXEM5812QBZDMKZUSNXQUJURQIIPSLPKDDRLS7DUEPXTZLXCUJFZ
Fish: 23.97 inch Pira Pita from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: SHTVXNZKABZOR3793NYJABWJRKCCUSFUFUNSUIAAPRDUHB8WLTJPWIIJWZHVR
Fish: 26.65 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: HJZSTPKXPBTTS0688YJLBLADHLMFTWWALOWDQZVWGYPHXW9ZVSVRDGPWRXUTQ
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 3732; Code: CBZYDOBYHVMEWWGIOJAZFNUSEDAUAJGZDSNHSILVCZGGNL4MHKXKCKEIRQYRD

If i get another bit of time , i will try a bit harder.

Good luck to all the newbies. The score is there for the taken, sorry Barry but i think i would watch this space from some of the newer members.

All the best

Barns
Barns

Postby rwwalleye » Mon May 05, 2014 12:47 am

Hi Brian,
You really must be busy. Well at least you had a better score the first time then I did. You still have a little over 5 days to compete so I'm not going to hold my breath for to long, you are known for your last minute comebacks. Good Luck and also let us know how you're doing in your live tournaments. Hopefully the cheater won't win. Talk to you soon. Roger
P.S. your score has been checked and verified.
rwwalleye

Postby badger040 » Mon May 05, 2014 7:48 pm

hi all
this is my first offering in Windows 8.1,see my post in Tech section
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby badger040 » Tue May 06, 2014 7:33 pm

hi Stanley and all
i find having "Paul" showing me the way is off putting but as in real life each to their own
just done this
Fish: 38.53 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: AQFCLSZQQMDO8996VILSMAYJQQBCIEIYXTWOJTFWDGFIDP8STIAYJIAINDYYM
Fish: 38.61 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: OADOJFNUMVQN2430SZNAHODATQFHCNWCUZGLDPJVTJHSUF4PNEAEYCMVQTAMF
Fish: 29.87 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: SYODZQWNWQHS2788BDWIHQUYRKGYFEWMRYALQQGODFLTQS7PTEWNNMGWRQLTS
Fish: 41.79 inch Giant Wolf Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: WABZLTDPZHMX3722XYLFZLTSNXFTQZGBTKBFXCLTFBZMLM7IIUVRAGMHIYAWP
Fish: 33.08 inch Barred Sorubim Catfish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: KPIMTSEHVHVM8627BVCRTUKXHPNSWSYQQHBNAVBLOOOKFV4REEHFAXYQONXCT
Fish: 29.21 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: FQJZASSYBZMJ2566QQWGOIUTRRUCTXWBLJWWYLMPWHSXXA7RKGEUJMNWJPWNO
Fish: 28.90 inch Sabalo from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: LNJHACZALFQC0395VVVGGGWIYKRZBEPORACDRTTMOOSBBE5YNBYDKJBKDYABU
Fish: 32.18 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: ERFABTAWBQBI2786UGGHWTJTPKXVGPLHJYKOUECRWEGMXJ4KFCFLQHARITWNO
Fish: 34.98 inch Payara Vampire Fish from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: VFROKKQITPQK6897HWZRUHTPTDSFBTXHXZLNWMUOVSGMZR6IGMUSLPUKPCZGB
Fish: 36.58 inch Jumping Golden Dorado from C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Code: UQHCFVTPABTW4889JEVOCLAOKWYKSZCIYLOCUWXRGKHIFY5GIZXHLORLBNFBL
Challenge: C L Rio Parana, Argentina V.2; Score: 4658; Code: VTFFFRTYDRIGPZCHHYTFXCADBQEJXOFOODEIDLAGCPWVHT2UIIJRBPGABRVHR
just waiting for confirmation by Roger
only problem incurred was 1 fish slipping the hook
regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Barns » Tue May 06, 2014 9:18 pm

Hi Barry

Great score, no idea how you done it but i cannot get anywhere near 300ins in fish.Must be lacking in practice. Think that's a winning score.

Barns
Barns

PreviousNext

Return to Real World Fly Fishing