FISH IN FOLDERS NOW ALL UPDATED. 22/04/14

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

FISH IN FOLDERS NOW ALL UPDATED. 22/04/14

Postby Barns » Tue Apr 15, 2014 8:18 pm

Hi Guys

A bit of spare time tonight so updated Stanley' new fish in fish folders. On Holiday for a few days so thought i would update rest of fish and try Stanley' new outing. So far catching ok in it.

Regards

Barns
Last edited by Barns on Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:32 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Barns

Re: FISH IN FOLDERS NOW ALL UPDATED. 15/04/14

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Apr 16, 2014 1:00 pm

Hi Barns and Everyone:

I know you have been super busy with your work but thanks for taking the time to update the fish folders for everyone on RWFF anyway. :lol:

As it is early in your fishing tournament season, being in fourth place is a good place to attack from. Also knowing how competitive you are, I am confidence that you will finish up the season doing really well. Maybe you will beat the "cheater" this year and shut him up! Catch a great big one (or a couple of them) for me! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: FISH IN FOLDERS NOW ALL UPDATED. 22/04/14

Postby Barns » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:39 pm

Hi Stanley

All your new fish now updated. Had a go in new outing scenery fantastic and fishing good as well.

Fishing comp went well, but the usual got my 4 fish in record time but no monsters, started at 9am and had my 4 fish bag limit and 9.30. Still weighed in a nice 9lbs 12ozs. I carried on catch and release and at end of day my arms were aching. My total for day was 16 Rainbows and 2 Blue Trout. The best part of it was i tied a fly the night before and it took all 18 fish.

Going away for a few days but laptop and your outing plus a new one i am creating going with me.

All the best to all crazy fishers.

Barns
Barns

Re: FISH IN FOLDERS NOW ALL UPDATED. 22/04/14

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Apr 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Hi Barns:

Wow! Sounds like you had a great day fishing in the tournament. 9 lbs and 12oz in half an hour is excellent fishing! And you tied the flies that caught them too. Envy envy... wished I was there to share some of that with you. :P

I am in the process of making a Version 2 of the Parana outing as some people are experience some "gr" errors while the fish were jumping. To make the outing more reliable for everyone I decided to take out the ACROBATIC setting which has been causing some problems. I tested the V.2 tonight and it still fishes well even though the fish jumps were not as spectacular as before. After I finish that I will post a Challenge record for everyone to chase after. It is a 10 scene challenge and took me 24 minutes and 22 seconds to complete. It will be fun for everyone to jump in and take part in this mini tournament again.

Please check back in a couple of days and I should have the new V.2 setup and ready to go.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing