Request for Fly tyers

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Request for Fly tyers

Postby Bobcat John » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:16 pm

Hi everyone
I'm Bobcat John the prize adminstrator for the RWFF club we have about 5 fly tyers now that will be tying and supplying flies for or contests. I'm asking that any other fly tyers we have out there and would like to donate flies for prizes send me a private message and I will add you to the list let me know what you like to tie and I will get a hold of you and let you know were to send the flies then I will send them out as prizes to the winner each time I will be identify each of the flies in the package so the winner will know what they have and who tied them. From time to time I will also be supplying Hand tied leaders as a bonus to the flies. If there are any that tie spun deer hair bass flies and poppers or panfish flies that would be a nice addition I hope that we might have a bass fishing contest With the information that the Peter and Dave will give me I will put a package together and they should be able to list the prize when each contest opens so everyone will know what they are winning.

Thank You
I've spent the most important time of my life fishing. What was left over I wasted.

Bobcat John

Bobcat John

Postby Cutch » Thu Oct 18, 2007 5:34 pm

I tied all my flies years ago in real life but gave all my fly tying equipment to my son in law about 15 yeas ago.
I developed Arthritiis, couldn't cast anymore, or climb up and down the river banks. Also my seeing isn't the greatest. :?
I would certainly contribute otherwise. :wink: It's a wonderful gesture for these folks to tie these awesome flies for our contest winners.

Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing