Muddy Backwaters Preview

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Muddy Backwaters Preview

Postby FlyManJoe » Sun Mar 16, 2014 1:33 am

Hi all,

Got a preview of my next outing "Muddy Backwaters". It is a short outing 8 sites and you will catch Alligator Gar, Common Carp, Grass Carp, Blue Catfish, Channel Catfish, and Freshwater Drum. here are some photos.

and yes there are some larger fish however, they will be rare and hard to catch.

Also there is a challenge for you I am putting a big Blue Cat in here. He be in only one site and really hard to catch. Please make a post if you catch him. Even I haven't caught him yet and know the site he is in. Should have the outing up soon.
FlyManJoe

Re: Muddy Backwaters Preview

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Mar 16, 2014 3:11 am

Hi Joe,
Thanks for the preview, it looks like it will be a good one to fish and anxious to try to catch your hidden fish. Will try it out as soon as it's posted. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Mar 16, 2014 8:21 am

Hi Joe:

Good to see you back on the Forum and making new outings again. I must say your new outing looks very nice and I will look forward to trying it out. Yes, the Redfish2 is swimming but not completed yet. I will try to do that for you in the next few days.

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby FlyManJoe » Sun Mar 16, 2014 2:37 pm

Hi Roger and Stanley,

The outing should be complete very soon. Just making sure the sounds and hatches are the way I like. Stanley, thank you for working on the Redfish2 it'll be a real pleasure to have it in my marsh outing.

Joe
FlyManJoe

Return to Real World Fly Fishing