New World Record Fish - do we have this one?

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New World Record Fish - do we have this one?

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Mar 15, 2014 4:31 am

Hi Everyone,
My son was watching one of his outdoor shows about a week ago and this new world record showed up on it. It's the Siamese Carp and it weighs 164 pounds. Here's some info on this fish. Thought this would be interesting.
rwwalleye

Re: New World Record Fish - do we have this one?

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Mar 15, 2014 8:20 pm

Hi Roger, Martin and Everyone:

Roger, a great find. You asked for it and you will get it. I am building this fish so Martin can finish two more outings before he takes his long holiday. :lol:

Martin, better take your virtual jet and head off to Thailand and Siam, Vietnam and look for some good pictures. The fish will be ready in a couple of days. Now you can finish your list of outings and take your holiday. :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: New World Record Fish - do we have this one?

Postby rwwalleye » Sat Mar 15, 2014 9:20 pm

Hi Stanley,
I have a lot more where that came from and all the fish are huge and they're caught in Thailand. From this one water system comes 8 world records. I will do more research on these fish and release one every 3 or 4 days. Which will help keep the forum busy. I'm also half way thru Martins new outing from Pyramid Lake and already have 8 of the 16 species caught. So I will post on that tomorrow. Wanted to thank you again especially for the time and effort You and Paul put in to get RWFF on my computer. It may be on a smaller screen but when I do screen capture it makes it a lot easier to edit and post the pictures ready for photobucket. Everything is working like a champ. Can't wait to see your new Siamese Carp. Hope you have a good weekend and You and the Family stay healthy. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing