Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Feb 10, 2014 2:35 am

Hi Everyone,
Started fishing this outing last night just to see what it was like. Ended up enjoying it so much that I ended up fishing all the sites. Alot of huge fish in this outing as you can see with what I have listed. Martin did another excellent job on this one. Caught all the different fish, fishing anywhere from the surface to 6 feet deep. Alot of fast action and in one site, my fly just hit the water and a fish had it. First time I had that happen. Seemed like the fish saw it coming and had it's mouth open for the take. Thanks Martin for another great outing and another excellent job. Will post another outing in a few days. Here's what I caught and a picture of each species the largest for each one.
Fish: 40.93 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: ARBHCBEPIXXNW2860RVODBHIGYSPMFCWQWQQZTCSXUTAXBEFQIIAURJLTIKBS
Fish: 59.62 inch Pallid Sturgeon from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: CBMCDGGLIROOT9399EKFABSMJRZQDFGPDVDSUAQVOKLEVHTAQCXKKBFHJSVUG
Fish: 38.25 inch Japanese Eel from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: FJCJUHCMNNKWR2083KOMHNAYRYSNBCWGJHQKGMXJEHUEBEYQSNAMMLHPUELES
Fish: 40.63 inch Japanese Eel from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: IRRUKTGJMGSBH3996RSTNZPSAXSBSRMWPHKJTHMQCLDVGICZUYVNPNJWWENAL
Fish: 23.52 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: NYZWTPNQKWWIP0082CQVRGAINXMURIIFHKHODQFWXGLCEDFMLPKROQLAGHNSL
Fish: 20.36 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: EEBGMOEHAXAEI2012YJDBAYYWXUFJSEKDUSWVFTVJVVVJKWMIGYODIYMKUAQC
Fish: 30.11 inch Jumping Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: TEVXPGQNACNHY7340UITHEMBPKGVHUCRQPJDZQFXTYKORQYBHZRCEKCBAFTOV
Fish: 31.57 inch Jumping Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: UTFHHMMDLPGCZ5045QIQVROALLOHDSSPHUWMMODNHMWWWICBYGDYIRCJTDNLW
Fish: 43.65 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: WTDOZIISVBOTZ3542FZNPQQCBYAVTISEBISRXTGZNOOXAXTGKVXDGDKQBKZJM
Fish: 70.52 inch Nile Perch from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: ICRKNTJLULWQC5914ZOQELFZYYGGRFJWQLNYQQPCNLESUPTWWTXLPUOFIIUTQ
Fish: 30.16 inch Jumping Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: ZIBBWVBAGMHGN8112EUFSVDYBKFEDSVTCWMHLPGAHQNKZEKFLWPSFQOOTOPZO
Fish: 45.10 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: LGBFVBLKXBLKV0365QNLYLBVZRXKJBPTIODZZUEZWNCHFHCYVHUDVAVDMDTOV
Fish: 53.36 inch Nile Perch from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: SJFHMLNHEXRBH7715RXXBZLZUQTZSGTQVETLYAOZJIRNMVRBEJZCPTCWFRLWD
Fish: 41.08 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: SPOWTUYDHXRET9278UEPQQCAGLUAYJZRZBERWAIJFQLLFXPYJMURFJYBQZSSC
Fish: 59.02 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: QVFQTYLICBSVF2143PCDSPIZJKCGENFWUZBTRDHGVFGATLFZKSVJWNMZSKOPY
Fish: 30.46 inch Jumping Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: RYZLJQFBEEJCY8183GFGWOEVBEIWGOJRKPSYASKVRCDMNGMFJBHTMOCGKECCI
Fish: 51.07 inch Pallid Sturgeon from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: SIECNODNLMPNI6819QSCWXFTCETQKKZTNNHUKJWWBFIUAFHJIBRRFATTAKLTS
Fish: 44.53 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: AGLPGPKPJFORO1230YEPXYAEUEPMBFRZYXXCAUYWXOFHXNRKVAQZREJUHJCCI
Fish: 57.04 inch Pallid Sturgeon from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: YLZBANFUATQSG4454GGMKLXSCKSGGLYAQWGIJZFDPTLNPLJOZIHXEFVWCOTOV
Fish: 73.29 inch Nile Perch2 from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: YYGQOSTVAQTVW0406UHRSUCZAKUSZWFZRAOLBQTZONICLXQAMXOUTMXILSQEJ
Fish: 55.02 inch Nile Perch from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: LUFFCNQCIBGJJ6333YYLAXEHCJMSLQPOWQPLNCJSDKARNKAJXEJCLIHSYBSPQ
Fish: 41.01 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: PAVSZMJOELRNS3904TAUFDOPGBNXTNJEMJUDXXPPLAZUVICBPQOQDQQMOZZSH
Fish: 43.59 inch Common Carp from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: XUUENGRPEXKHL3341ULJYKYVCHJOORAZYOUOERZOBFCWFUYVRGUZLKYJETQPC
Fish: 41.67 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: KLZXSCMQSVRJD0029FOXIZSJRCFAUNGSJINIYENTLFIGSUUYTSUDGRWGQEDNT
Fish: 23.74 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: QXABVCNICBGLM6384DRIRUEAAVPTLGBWHNQBTURFKLPOQJZQURLXHHOMGCXXO
Fish: 34.51 inch Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: GZAXLJYBIVEII9974ITNADJKHDAQGWGBACWSHBNNZGHFSUMIXKLTZLZQKWDLY
Fish: 41.18 inch Grass Carp from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: FPPMLHEJSCKVE2545VEWDDQHLKTGHWCIGVJQMUZTIPOBTGWGWQWJCBDUDXRWR
Fish: 31.40 inch Jumping Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: GPYLBRIUBFPZR1268YZRSCIEGEPECAPGXEHOFKAMHDBYMNRMPLKUFHICCGFML
Fish: 60.61 inch Jumping Tarpon from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: SXCJQPEVNMNHV4781IWGOLXNDDFDTWCTMJMFEZTSQNHXNYQMGOOCFTOTLWFML
Fish: 40.11 inch Common Carp Light from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: KNVPZCWLTEJTL4040ZEEVNGFIFCFKOCSDTCQAVWLTLSUQSPODQKRRLXUCNXCT
Fish: 18.79 inch Perch from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: QWTUODMCKVOFW5269RAGXROECECXDJZACXMKFLZKDIGUETPQYJDUFOWCZUDLY
Fish: 34.22 inch Jumping Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: QCWNLCXTXJHFV6829YTVOINISXHAWASDPDIJSEAAACWNEOSQSJSXRQOQJSYNB
Fish: 34.89 inch Tigerfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: ZILVYNNOGQKBN8112EUFSVDYBKFEDSVTCWMHLPGAHQNKZEKFLWPSFQOOTOPZO
Fish: 58.29 inch Nile Perch2 from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: ZUKKLZSVPMRMM1867ZQZCJJHFQZYWPAWDBITQXCBHZCFCJPZDUOESWHQLRVOI
Fish: 56.79 inch Nile Perch from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: UIHJMZNRWRAQR4216FQRQOHWSREEAAZRPGDZVOZIPHIVFTYGUQLXEMBSFJGGG
Fish: 61.09 inch Jumping Tarpon from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: CLFNPYYEOHTKK7005WFTACTKKRCCOBETOVSOERDVZNQMJOWEXCHJDNWVROMPD
Fish: 23.58 inch Talapia from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: HPHVDIAOSKUSE0062CUTOCSJBXMCPMCFHMXVYACFOROCXVNKIFYOANMSLMAQC
Fish: 67.29 inch AmurCatfish from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: FFDCNIVZMOFIM4831DKAUCXJKLIVEALFDYTUCDMSPMJUGHCJXQMKIPMGNLFML
Fish: 65.27 inch Jumping Tarpon from Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt; Code: QQPOPBKVIWLZJ3897PSWBBYDJKBEYPTYGBTDZLXSHZMWMRRTTFHXYDAFOPDGT
rwwalleye

Re: Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Feb 11, 2014 12:40 pm

HI Roger:

Glad you got your computer going again and you are back fishing! :lol: This remake Nile Egypt outing is an outstanding one from Martin and you caught some great looking fish while fishing it. Hope you enjoyed some of the new fish that I created and Martin also provided an excellent fishing environment for them. Keep those great posts coming! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Sw The Wondrous River Nile Egypt

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Feb 11, 2014 3:39 pm

Hi Stanley,
Hope your New Year celebration went well. You did do an excellent job on the fish that is for sure. I ended up losing a few really large fish. Martin did do an excellent job. With this combination of outing and fish you are both to be congratulated. Well watch for my next posting and you will see a few really huge fish and one of them if I'm not mistaken is one of yours that has eluded me for all this time until last night. Will try to get it posted later today. As for the computer it's my sons' but it is only working in safe mode, have to use my mother's computer to get updates, but so far its working well. Talk to you all soon. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing