Hello to Everyone

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Hello to Everyone

Postby rwwalleye » Tue Feb 04, 2014 1:23 pm

Hello Everyone,
To Martin, your new outings sound really good. It will be a month or two to get computer fixed. Having trouble finding Motherboard with video card built in. Found a few but don't know if they're the right ones yet. Once in awhile I get to fish on my sons computer and catch a few fish from older outings, but can't download the new ones because his computer only works in safe mode. So it won't let me get to the new outings.
To Barns, it's good to see you being able to find time to enjoy a little fishing and putting out a new outing.
To Stanley, You did an excellent job on your new fish, when I'm up and running it would be nice to latch on to one of those monsters.
Here at home I've been busy taking care of the snow at my house and my parents house next door. Just got done spending three days of getting ice off of the sidewalks and driveways. I average about every other day of removing snow here so parents and other family members don't slip and get hurt. We've had well over 100 inches of snow since before Christmas and starting today we have another blizzard coming thru starting this afternoon thru tomorrow which they're saying a possibility of anywhere from 6 - 15 inches with high winds coming thru with it. Another storm is supposed to come thru Friday into Sunday but we don't know what that is going to bring yet.
The last system that came thru on Saturday dumped 4 inches of snow and then 2 inches of rain then another inch of snow on top of it. And now we are in a propane gas shortage because they shipped alot of our excess overseas. Just another excuse to jump the price, Last year in November got it for $1.76 a gallon and now its anywhere from $4.88 a gallon to over $7.00 a gallon depending who you get it from.
Well you all know now what I've been doing and hopefully soon will be able to get back on the forum and start giving these new outings and new fish a try and hopefully finish my outing, which luckily I saved on my external memory card. So hopefully will be back in action soon and hopefully start posting again.
To all of you, have a safe and healthy new year and To Stanley, I hope your Year of the Horse New Year celebrations go well. Talk to you all real soon. Roger (Rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Re: Hello to Everyone

Postby badger040 » Tue Feb 04, 2014 2:47 pm

hi Roger
glad your making it through the weather you are having
sounds nasty
hope it wont be tooooooooo long before your back up and running
keep yourself safe
regards
Badger040
badger040

Return to Real World Fly Fishing