Merry Christmas To All

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Merry Christmas To All

Postby Scottish Warrior » Wed Dec 25, 2013 9:20 am

Hi All,
Best Xmas Wishes to you all,
Have Fun if you have the time.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: Merry Christmas To All

Postby Doc » Wed Dec 25, 2013 11:13 am

And to you and yours mate :)

It's Xmas and that means play-time - dbl-click that RWFF file and have some fun!
Doc

Re: Merry Christmas To All

Postby Yellowstone7 » Wed Dec 25, 2013 4:27 pm

Hi Doc and Everyone:

Doc is right, RWFF is much more than a fishing game on the internet. To some it is a love affair, or an addition. To others it is a home away from home, a place to share their life long love of fishing with other members on the Forum and to meet other avid flyfisherman from all over the world. I am so pleased to hear you have gotten into real flyfishing and flytyping with help from Barns. A while ago I also got Chuck into flyfishing and flytying and he really loves it. I'll bet you guys can't wait until the coming of Spring to try out your new skills and flies on a stream or lake. :P

Flyfishing is a fascinating hobby and can be a life changing experience for many fisherman. Flyfishing is almost always done in some of the most beautiful and pristine environments in our world and this alone is a great experience. The wary fish, temperature and weather condition variations make us think and work very hard if we want to succeed in catching the fish with our artificial fly imitations. This will require a lot of patience, skill and and in many cases, severe perseverance to succeed. After you caught the fish, you'd always have the option to release it to live and fight another day as in flyfishing the fish are most often hooked in the mouth and not in the gut. Another plus for fishing with artificial flies.

Having said all that, I would like to say if we want the RWFF Forum, a most valuable platform, to live on and to survive, it will be up to the members to take their time and contribute to the Forum. Keeping the Forum busy and interesting is vital to its survival. The lack of interest and activity will soon kill our Forum if members don't contribute to it. I hope everyone will have their problems (computer and otherwise) resolved in the near future and will come back to keep our Forum alive.

Have a nice Holiday Season everyone! I hope you see you on the Forum real soon. :lol:

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Real World Fly Fishing