New Outing Sw The Caribbean Sea Cancun Mexico

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw The Caribbean Sea Cancun Mexico

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Nov 25, 2013 8:32 am

Hi All,
Someone has got to kick start this Forum once again and even though we have a few members with Computer Problems,
I am going to post a few outings I have done whilst the Forum has been quiet,this one is from photos taken by a member of my family while on Holiday.
You are Fishing for Hogfish,Wahoo,Sheepshead,Milkfish,Weakfish,Bar Jack,Black Drum,Bluefish,Amberjack,
False Albacore,Giant Puffer,Ling Cod,Permit Fish,Bluefin Trevally and Jumping Bonefish and Barracuda,16 Species in Total.
I hope You Enjoy,Please make sure you have all the Fish Species in Your Fish Folder,or the Outing will not work.
Please Post any Catches just to let me know someone is out there,Thank You.
Tight Lines To All,
Regards Martin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/zserx3u452fzs ... Mexico.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw The Caribbean Sea Cancun Mexico

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Nov 25, 2013 10:27 pm

Hi Martin,

Yeah I'm still here, alive and kicking. I would LOVE to check out this outing, but as you know my computer is RIP. So no RWFF for me until I can afford a new one. I do check the forums everyday via my phone, I even make sure I still
post trips and details from my many real life outings. Trying to keep interest alive. Seems it's only you and I though bud. I hope I am wrong here, but it's kinda hard to keep motivated when no one is pluggin ideas. Tryin though man, really tryin.
wyldechylde77

Re: New Outing Sw The Caribbean Sea Cancun Mexico

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Nov 26, 2013 7:39 am

Hi Chuck and Roger,
I know it is difficult and frustrating having no PC,All I have been doing is New Outings for the New Fish,Hogfish from Brian
and Bull Shark from Stanley,all others will have to wait on the Fish Stanley created being released on the Forum,but I have a few Out of the Ordinary
Locations,and the Bull Shark has many names in many Countries.
Nice to know you are both still around though.
Enjoy Thanksgiving as much as you can.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development