Bull Shark!! Dangerous Animal in Both Fresh and Salt Water!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Bull Shark!! Dangerous Animal in Both Fresh and Salt Water!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sat Oct 26, 2013 6:51 pm

Hi Everyone:

It is vacation time on the RWFF Forum. Several of our members are experiencing computer problems and others are busy doing real life fishing before the snow flies. As for myself, my son and his family are in town and we are having a great time running around together during their two week visit. My little Grandson is now 1 1/2 year old and he has captured everyone's heart with his cheerful disposition and winning smile. What a kid! :P

I was watching the "Monster Fish" television program the other day and I was very impressed with the Bull Shark. This shark can live in both fresh and salt water and can be a real threat to the people who live near the canals and waterways in Southern Florida. There have been several reports of shark attacks on unwary human in very shallow water. the Bull Sharks can live and travel in water no more than 2 feet deep. Pretty impressive and scary fish to have around your backyard! I then decided I had to build this fish for our RWFF fish collection and there is no better time to do it with Halloween only a few days away. Here are some pictures of the new Bull Shark. The maximum size is 80 inches. You will need a lot of luck catching this powerful shark in a new outing. :lol:

Happy Hallween Everyone! :twisted: :lol:

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Bull Shark!! Dangerous Animal in Both Fresh and Salt Water!!

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun Oct 27, 2013 7:07 am

Hi Stanley,
Nice One Buddy,will be a Great Addition to Our Game.
Glad you are having a Good Time With Bridger,Help keep you Young.
All Clear Now After Road Accident in July and have 12 Outings Ready for Outing Tool,
From Mexico,China,Ethiopia,Laos,Thailand,Bolivia and Uruguay.
Look Forward to Seeing Your New Fish,
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Oct 27, 2013 11:05 am

Hi Martin and Everyone:

I am glad Martin has gotten over the effects of his road accident and is ready to go again. I thought the Bull Shark turned out pretty well and I am sure my old friend Martin just cannot wait to build a great outing for it. So without further ado and delay here I present to you the new Bull Shark. Maximum size has been set to the RWFF max of 80 inches. Have fun playing and landing this one soon in a brand new Martin outing. :lol:

You can download the Bull Shark fish file via this link:

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... 0Shark.zip

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Nov 04, 2013 11:57 am

The Bull Shark!! Very nice indeed! Didn't I have the Bull Shark in the Fish Ideas thread? No matter, it's here anyway!! I am still down and out as far as my computer goes. I do miss playin RWFF and creating outings, but I need a new computer which costs money that I do not have. All in time, I guess. Right now, fall fishing is in full swing here, and living a stone's throw from the Niagara River I am taking full advantage of it. Have also purchased a new fly setup, and recently got a fly tying kit to learn over the non-fishing winter months. My computer will come along, but as you can see it's not a major priority righ now as I have much more to do to occupy my time!
wyldechylde77

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Nov 05, 2013 10:10 am

Hi Chuck,
Glad to see you can still pop in now and again,we will still be here when you get a Computer again,
I am holding back as the Forum is very quiet,but will put Stanley's new fish to good use.
Just keep going and all will come good in the future.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to Real World Fly Fishing