Well, that's it. *Sigh*

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Well, that's it. *Sigh*

Postby wyldechylde77 » Wed Sep 18, 2013 11:06 pm

Hey guys,

Ugh. Well, I feel that I have to inform you guys that I will be on the rather slow to scarce side for a while. I've had a rough two week, and although the good news is that the stitches in my arm come out tomorrow, the bad news is that as of 5:30pm tonight, my HP Desktop finally passed away. Went to turn it on for the first time this week, and it started, beeped, blue-screened, and shut down. I tried to resuscitate, but no luck as it just will not come back on. *sigh* My computer 2007-2013. So, looks like it will be a while for me to actually be able to play our beloved RWFF. Just don't have the means to get a new computer at this time. But, I will still be able to communicate with you all and participate in discussions and of course keep you up to date on my RL fishing. At least I still have my iPhone!
wyldechylde77

Re: Well, that's it. *Sigh*

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Sep 19, 2013 5:55 pm

Hi Chuck:

Sounds like you are due for some good luck now. The Chinese believes that everything happens in threes, whether it is good or bad luck, so you bad luck period might be over soon. You went through the threes with your GF, punctured arm and now the computer. Can't get worst than that, right? I think your luck will change with the coming of the Fall Season. :lol:

Just keep smiling and stay in the positive mode. Who knows, you might be winning the State Lottery this month, catch the biggest jumping Salmon with your flyrod after your arm heals and you are able to cast again. Or a very pretty girl, who is totally lost in Western NY, might come up to you and ask for directions and become captivated by your great smile and good looks. Anything is possible if you don't lay on the couch and let life and time drift away from you. :P

Don't forget to upload some RL fishing pictures and stories after you go fishing. Those are great and fascinating to read.

Take care and keep in touch!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: Well, that's it. *Sigh*

Postby badger040 » Fri Sep 20, 2013 7:24 am

hi Chuck
sorry to hear about your troubles
like Stanley says
hopefully your luck will change for the better soon
i know what it feels like to be without a computer