My Absence

A place to post anything that doesn't relate to Pishtech but might interest the community. No advertising or obscenity will be permitted, but other than that almost anything is fair game.

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

My Absence

Postby FlyManJoe » Thu Aug 01, 2013 3:10 pm

Hi all, sorry for not being on the forum for awhile, recently I have been going through many troubles in life. Causing my long absence on the forum. However, most of the problems have been sorted out and things should back to normal for me soon. But as of now I am still getting over my mothers recent passing to a heart attack. And to make matters worse, a week after I found my mother in critical care I have been informed that my crop is not good for growing. So I have moved back to Manitoba where I was born, and getting my old job back as a truck driver. But I have many new outings to check out now. After being gone so long there is so much I need to catch up on.
FlyManJoe

Re: My Absence

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Aug 11, 2013 6:18 am

Hi Joe,
Just saw your post. Sorry about your loss, deepest condolences to you and family. Hope everything works out for you and it would be nice to have you back with us. Keep in touch and will talk to you soon. Hopefully you still have my email. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 2:42 am

Hi Joe!

Glad to see you, buddy! Wondered what had happened to you. I'm sorry I noticed this thread so late, as I have my own set of RL issues going on. But I am so sorry to hear of your loss. My condolences to you and your family. As you can see, forum activity is slow. Which is fine of course, because this time of year everyone has things going on. But, I hope you will come and join us again when you are able. Lots of new outings and species for you to sink your teeth into, and a lot more on the horizon. Take care bro, and don't be a stranger!
wyldechylde77

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Aug 12, 2013 5:54 pm

Hi Joe:

Like Chuck I didn't see your post until just today. I am so sorry to hear of your mother's passing. I knew you were moving back to Canada but didn't expect this very sad news. Our thoughts are always with you and you family. I am sure you will get your life and everything else back on track soon. Even if you don't have the time to get back into RWFF in the near future, please do drop by once in a while and say "Hi". Like I said we all miss you around here. Take good care of yourself and stay in touch. :P

Best Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Aug 13, 2013 9:44 am

Hi Joe,
Sorry to read about your loss,just come back when you find the time.
My Families thoughts are with You and Yours at this Sad Time.
Highest Regards,
Martin And Family.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby FlyManJoe » Sat Aug 17, 2013 5:14 pm

Hi guys,
Thank you for the kind comments about my mothers recent passing it means a lot. Around September or so things should be getting better and I will be on the forum a lot more. Things are finally starting to piece back together.

Also I have been having time to work on an outing I started awhile ago. I might be able it to upload it soon just needs some final touches and hopefully it will be done.
FlyManJoe

Return to Non-Pishtech