New Outing Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri Apr 26, 2013 12:09 pm

Hi All,
As part of the Upcoming Changes to RWFF,I asked Paul to see if he could work his Magic on a New Outing Tool which would
Allow Outing Builders to include more than 10 Species which the Outing Tool would accept and show in the Program as the Outing Maker went through the Building Proceedure,
at the moment only 10 Species show,Well Hey Presto!! This was done by Paul (A BIG THANK YOU)and this is my First Outing using the New Outing Tool.
What this means to an Outing Creator is that Both Fresh and Marine Species will be available in One Outing as the Outing Tool now can show ( I Believe ) 30 Species,
so putting both Types of Species say in an Estuary Outing,Will now be possible without having to do any work on the Fish.def Files,
as you can just leave the Fresh or Marine Species out of the Sites as required,simple.
There are only 13 Sites in the Outing,but there are 16 Different Species Included,I Verified all these Species on FileBase and ALL are found in this River.
You are fishing for::
Amur Catfish,Ide,Zander,Ruffe,Tench,Snakehead,Perch,Barbel,Asp,Japanese Eel,Grass Carp,Common Carp,
Plus Jumping Pike,Japanese Huchen, Masu Salmon Female and Chinook Salmon.
Have Fun I Hope with the New Settings,
Regards Martin.

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbrrnn6wij9js ... Russia.zip

https://www.dropbox.com/s/hbrrnn6wij9js ... Russia.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia

Postby Barns » Tue Apr 30, 2013 2:54 pm

Martin

If this is done with new outing tool does that mean it is version 133 +

Thanks

Barns
Barns

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Apr 30, 2013 3:55 pm

Hi Brian,
Nothing Changes in the bottom right hand corner of your RWFF Gamen after installing the Changes in Version 139,
it still reads as 133,I do not know if this will change when Paul has finished doing what he does and 139 come out of Beta.
The New Outing Tool Still requires some work,I get White Screens when changing to the next site after building the 1st one,
and there are no Indication Lines as to where the Fish moves From and To,Paul is looking into this and hopefully can resolve the problems.
As to allowing you to put more species into an outing and the Tool Accepting them,rather than just 10 of them, works fine,all other stages work well.
Hope this helps a little and I am sure Paul will do his utmost to give us a New Outing Tool that works as it should.
Regards Martin.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby badger040 » Tue Apr 30, 2013 5:49 pm

hi Martin and all
just had a few minutes to spare
so the fish count is not high
seems to be another fine one
had to up the ante with the tackle
Fish: 35.31 inch Barbel from Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia; Code: AITHEIWILOIQ4522MKALSPHWTXIRRKHTLNEKIVGRNUXPSNXZRHGNRFGQVSGZG
Fish: 39.44 inch Jumping Chinook Salmon from Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia; Code: CJRWIYOSMBIY9385JBWLRJQEBWTFHEJPVYDGIJAIBZYKISYVZMRVRKGAHNHMB
Fish: 38.49 inch Japanese Eel from Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia; Code: AIBFQPKILRII4522MKALSPHWTXIRRHHZLNEKIVGRNUXPSNXZRHGNRFGQXDBZP
Fish: 36.75 inch Japanese Eel from Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia; Code: UUIPAZSODDHF7611UBHJTGPLZJHCTZNMMLIDGOUNYPGKFAYIYWLJYRPUEWLMK
Fish: 27.46 inch Jumping Masu Salmon Female from Sw Zeya River Amur Oblast Russia; Code: MKIRVIQVSYWM5547RRPIAIGWECWXCJNLDCYWCKXOAVJIIVXKDHOYCBYCUYXUD
regards
Badger040
badger040

Return to RWFF Development