Louisiana Bayou now available!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Louisiana Bayou now available!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 2:44 am

Hey guys,

Well, this one has been delayed, beaten, abused, and torn apart, but I'm happy to finally bring you my new outing, Louisiana Bayou. This one has a few twists and turns, and actually required a test from Paul to get it figured out! The backcountry of Louisiana is teeming with freshwater species. Bowfishing is actually a big part of life around these parts, but you'll be goin at them with a fly rod of course. You'll find a few new species here, such as the Shoal Bass and White Crappie, and you'll also find the revamped Largemouth Bass, which looks AWESOME when it jumps! But, beware. There are some real monsters that dwell in these parts, as the Bayou is also home to giant Alligator Gar, Blue Catfish, and Common Carp (bet you're wishin for a bow now LOL!). Bet you'll be lookin for those Robertson boys (Duck Dynasty/Duck Commander/Buck Commander) LOL! Eventually, you will head out of the Bayou and into the Gulf Of Mexico, which features sensational fishing for large Redfish. Watch out, because there are also huge Tarpon cruising these waters! After a little fishing in the Gulf, you'll find yourself back in the Bayou for one last evening with the freshwater species!
The fish here are not really difficult to get to bite. The difficulty lies in the diversity and sizes of the species, so the name of the game is watch your tackle! Some pics from my tests:

Welcome the Shoal Bass!!! Native to FL, this fish is only found in FL, LA, and GA.

Monster Redfish!

The download link and info can be found in this thread.
Have fun, and I hope to see some results and pics of your catches! Can't wait for the stories (and broken tackle LOL)!! :lol:

You'll be fishing for:
  • Shoal Bass
  • Jumping White Crappie
  • Jumping Largemouth Bass2
  • Jumping Black Crappie
  • Jumping Bowfin2
  • Alligator Gar
  • Common Carp Light
  • Blue Catfish
  • Redear Sunfish
  • Redfish
  • Jumping Bonefish
  • Spotted Sea Trout
  • Jumping Snook
  • Jumping Tarpon

wyldechylde77

Re: Louisiana Bayou now available!

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Apr 21, 2013 1:50 pm

Hi Chuck and Everyone,
Just a quick note and I have to head out for a few hours. Will post something here about 2pm when I get back. Anybody that sent me e-mails before, send me your email addresses again if you would please, lost my list when computer went down. Send to bowden@pwrtc.com. Thanks, Roger
rwwalleye

Postby Barns » Sun Apr 21, 2013 4:29 pm

Chuck

I was loving this outing until i got to site 9, hooked and played something big then the dreaded happened it run off screen top right hand corner . Some of the scenes the water is so fast near impossible to use dry fly so fished with floating line 3 shot and let run loose bang, almost every time. No large fish landed yet but had a few on. Will continue fishing rest of scenes.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 5:52 pm

Hi Brian...nah, I like Barnsie better hahaha,

I just took a look at site 9 and ran a test on the unencrypted copy (I keep these in case of anything like this) I have using the max sizes of each fish there. Hopefully, it was just a one-time thing for ya because in all the tests I ran not a single max size fish got stuck over there. Granted, they hung out over there for a while and I had to really pull to get them to move, but all came out. And I also looked at the depth file and all is closed off as should be. I'll keep checking back. If there are still issues I have a quick-fix handy ;-) Was your tackle appropriate? During my tests I was using 12wt rod, 1X or 2X leader. As for the currents, I also noticed that they are running faster than what I had set them at. Darn recompiling. It seems to have set the current speeds back to defaults. I can go back and change them, but it will take a long time due to the outing's set up. If need be, I'll do it, but if its not that big a deal I won't worry much about it. As said, I will check back in a little bit to see how the outing is fairing. Worst case scenario is I'll have to update it later or tomorrow after work and have you guys re-download. Just keep me posted!
Its funny how things in outings seem to go all haywire after it is encrypted LOL
wyldechylde77

Postby badger040 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 8:12 pm

hi Chuck and all
very nice outing
had some fun here and will be back again
nothing massive for me either,but hey its not all about size
i have been able to take care of another couple off my list
Fish: 15.97 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: AIBCSKFWKUKEW5251OQJILDQIFWRTKHTLNOZSPDNCATBXRDEWHGNDPEQUSSIH
Fish: 16.14 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: RLRWAAJOLJHSB2332WOXYNXGNYDWXADUYJUKPFSYHOSDSSIFNVAEYQBBLEYTZ
Fish: 28.02 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ELKUKVHNXABNL5401XFEDJTMKXKCGWFCMIZIGABIKNVTPIOMAZBOVIGUYCLTS
Fish: 13.36 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DMOEDWHLOHZXP9824OPMLMINIYNVTGMIDQEBBTRLLKRQHRLODVDFBDMOFHVRV
Fish: 12.54 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: GQBXWAJQSVRYQ4364NGIGNEKJSWAMKSXCTUCJXOIMMHGAJLPDJSFIRTNIJJGP
Fish: 14.77 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZFCFMFIHMWWIH3875UESUVXOOLCPXAGRBNVXLLBNQFIASWIJEQRUDEFQCZYKR
Fish: 13.58 inch Redear Sunfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: LNIJGXPIKQPWG3954PKNBMWCNSFZHFQLRACDJPUMYFCFLGUYNBYDFADKETSHR
Fish: 46.04 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: BCSVYXWNZACKW1691PWTRNFMJEJWICVQYHASFXCXNGMHYWANKGZKJFUCRLXXO
Fish: 37.93 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: PHLJMJWYACWSV6583JKWSMKGIXIQRQSVQQBHARXUNAISBHVCGJSQVQYTIUVGK
Fish: 21.52 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DFWHVKPNAUYWL6334GVKIBPMHKYLAPMKBHHEHCGFIZOZLZVZCJSFCMGHRWGZG
Fish: 48.78 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZJMFHJKLPFLAE1038PJHWOLJOQYZPURSKSZNPBTENZTKNSMIYNXDHAIZCAMCX
Fish: 21.40 inch Jumping Bonefish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: WCSQWKPYZXXGF1449SCDMFDVRWXCYBDYMHQNRQWLXYTMTMSZTSLFORPUXUBJK
Fish: 14.11 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZTETNAHZVLPJV0742GDHCSMIPQILYOHOSJPRSSGFXCGJSZHMFMHCBMZFKYGWN
Fish: 21.66 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: QQYJLPWUGEMMJ3897YCZGNAJEWCIITUUDYDSPPTSFFRCOXBFKNHXBHCFTKFTD
Fish: 42.49 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: TFGCJXYBSXHEX0466XXRRSNFVQZRZVXJWNWJDDTBRHQOEEAMUPZMHUODLYPBQ
Fish: 32.64 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: LASVCYFNTCNYI8193WQPPHVBAJXVOLJNIVUIQYGQQLMQOLNMIMROZBBGHGRQJ
Fish: 38.26 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: YINXIMZROZEPA9219JIZAPVGBDJSASJZPLXYIDAHYIFLIDHSJKJHCTMYOYLHN
Fish: 21.09 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: CXKPMGTTVQCEJ0850SLJQUBAKJFAKTKKMUHQYDUWXCKNVYCLFIGDCCQPPZPBQ
Fish: 23.68 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FSAHGHMMCCAAK7682BNLPXEECPLLHXTBJALETYWONMDPEASHUNTHPFQSANSAJ
Fish: 22.24 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ICWGJDZWSPUOC5914IYEJXHFTKHKBJKSNIXNGULCLRJYWVDINBXLIDQFOWNLD
Fish: 14.53 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ARAGSHHQHXWZW2860AFCINJOBKTTWJDUNTAFPXYSVAYGZHORHQIANALLXARCE
Fish: 28.03 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: SAFBMWVNGMVHO0104LSALFLFZPBJGTGNXFRVSWPUWWRGNKQHKIXHYRXBZUJSU
Fish: 18.89 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: KSHDTTKSNLTWG4498IYZRMAGDQELSQHLWPUUIZDHNWIEYLNGLLFDQJMOLYEJS
well done,worth the wait
best regards
Badger040
badger040

Postby Barns » Sun Apr 21, 2013 9:06 pm

Chuck

I was using max 12w and 0x. Don't worry about it, looks like i had rogue fish that wanted on to next screen. :lol: Funny but struggled in all the Gulf scenes but the others i had great fun. The scene with the seaweed current i think was too strong at bottom and not fast enough in middle, line was moving quick but in middle it was almost none. But again that is only my opinion. Apart from that i thoroughly enjoyed a nice relaxing afternoon. Here is some of my catches. Will be back for that huge alligator gar that snapped me 3 times.

Fish: 20.82 inch Jumping White Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DZESVNLROUVV6377PEZOJRLNBFTHNZTKMVUWTKFHLEGFEESAJBCCQCOTGPKOF
Fish: 25.29 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: VJMABTASVIULV4115UTZSMNOFXBXXNQIGHPDSROFTEBZEXNPAJITKCRTMJABU
Fish: 10.09 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: KYFHBHHNRWRZ1487VYENAUKUHZFMYLNOSFFSOZXQJEDCRNLWXOBSGZALTKLKX
Fish: 29.26 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: PWZMEUJOTTID8646MCEDAWSSETGDBCNYPMYSCAUQUAGVNREEWWPAVJULTAKYH
Fish: 8.50 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: RXFBLVQMUZIV4508JSAVRPBANSRRQXQSZXYOCOOZHFHYDWEAETZQDWUDGFAWH
Fish: 30.88 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FUYDWTGGETVQZ1813GQFMMXRLKDURXPFCSBUVYFGCBNDCGUYELJVJZSFHFVUG
Fish: 18.41 inch Jumping White Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: YPVMBXUFBAGVD3806XVAOSYWKXCDHIKBWCUVDMMUCUIDMNPHKVMHBKSFKPBMU
Fish: 41.68 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ESMHHRDSLHERW8088ZSFNQAIMKPNOKGOUSNFARVVOYQKTTXJBKNOUZMBOOYTZ
Fish: 12.45 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: IILHMLKZWRVXO5386LNCSXLPSKILADQYNIILMCFLPRDVOYCFSWBAYLMBUEPOE
Fish: 49.72 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: UMNKZATXXMNAN2658OFFCUIAHEOAUETKVEREIJOABHYLUEEZOVRYBJYBFFXXO
Fish: 11.51 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: CEMRHMORROBCZ4516TCIHFMKGKKVFEXVJAGGAENIBIAAGBPBNZVJXFSGCVEWY
Fish: 37.31 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: KUDGMZQEPWDLW8630CMVXLEIURAUGODQPIJCKQEYUKSSWJPPVRVRJLFCUGKZX
Fish: 46.76 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: KTUPFQWEXWLTF5514KQXRZQMWDWCSKJUHQXLWHMDNZRYKBXXHBNGAKVRQRVZK
Fish: 11.18 inch Jumping White Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: JVZEBVUHGJABZ0832KXBWFMAFQZNNZKWFXOVGJUBVZGPWSEQYFPIPYSWDXVHA
Fish: 28.20 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: IVLAVUTUPNWUM1238ZBGZFUVKXDXSVXXVNYONTTIOLBLDKQSFLIWMSOFUWJDE
Fish: 29.10 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: SBRPIHTBXVWRF3320MBYDSKLSKBBYNAWIYCMGEHQEZSAYAJHZYFSHSPMDUYKR
Fish: 9.21 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ISLRULNTDCJWG6892CTFSXQENETXCXHAXFYPXTAUZUQVUWECZWCYRXDHDOHMB
Fish: 19.22 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: LZHUQRAASTNGF6671YSKCGZSLQUUTQDMNQHPVXQFPVRAOKQTEZXOSGWMGKKOF
Fish: 42.34 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: JWKRWMDSZXUCQ1957NIXBHHHDQRFNDMSNOAMUSMFVCOJIIWHMVXTRZCHGSBXF
Fish: 34.79 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: MMWJDQAFTPSPV9531OIAJXARNXOGMJJLWVXTOWDCXPOQKXFFSFELZNYQDMDGT

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Apr 21, 2013 10:58 pm

Hi Everyone,
I tried it out for a little spell, and came up with a few fish. I had 3 fish that went up to the right and got stuck. Tried everything I could for about 10 minutes on each one and finally just snapped the hook. As you could tell I spent a little time on this outing. Give you an A+ on this one Chuck really enjoyed it and had fun, even finally caught a decent Tarpon after losing the 3 I lost in corner. Fished 12 wt. 50 Lb. leader after I lost the 3 big ones. Still alot of them put up a good fight. Thanks for the outing and thanks to the fish developers, an excellent job on their fish.

4/21/2013 CLJ Louisiana Bayou
Fish: 29.80 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: LGIFYBPUXLOCV0365URTPGDBUDYOLCPPIONOPYAZUTHNHNMKMPUDOJXDPMMXA
Fish: 20.84 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: YSMQDOMWUVVSJ8923WWHVZWFBCUDVDZTVLNULUNQRLTTVBBPQKKFWFDMEQFEN
Fish: 10.74 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: HDAHCFZUKZLPF7117TCZDJVFRDLMG@YYOBCXCNCFMGENPWABIPZCOQVZLMEID
Fish: 35.59 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZKRSUBDBHBDSD2131LITTVKPZDXRVUKQSODEDKLAMCCEYIWHUDNGRBSKIISFX
Fish: 19.74 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: CMIAJHHTWAWIB0020BGEWAUWYXDXQYYLWJGUIDQREWEMWKQPKAPTYPHYACCUK
Fish: 13.40 inch Jumping White Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: GKMWKAYIOKIXV2800UTSZKAPAQPYYLLXJFJWDOMZQENIIHNSQGWIKBFQBZXFD
Fish: 31.06 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: NAQLEQBXVBKBJ6408GBGNHXDYWIJNYJDNQQNCVJCEMMZTAWRUBTLXNKFMNTAR
Fish: 23.28 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: VDGMLZCWRUUXI4741DGMNNREHWAWRPIGKREFMRMOXVHCLUPSWGEWUMVPFQUMP
Fish: 14.67 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: IBTTOUQPAYVUL2899BVVQDAZIPHTLCPWISLWSMUGLGIEKFTJRLQAGCGUGQQXJ
Fish: 20.47 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZBTWNFLHJIPUK5533ELAQXQXRPFXRCVSXGZZHCIVBDXYXSMCBTMTGQKHGJLHN
Fish: 30.33 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: INIIEGVVKUCGK5744ORPAJGJNWKNW@BRBGQAFUQZLXXZNKQEIJPMLIRVZERNX
Fish: 15.70 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: TBXTKPTJOVBIS2123TFSRRKQNDPZTYMQSHSKZUIKCNFFJIWFSSUDDYTUMJINR
Fish: 40.29 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: KHWFMJOJPSBFY2867SBCYKSCSWCIYUVNGCTZKZQCVQCDZWADPDOUVEDXVGODL
Fish: 19.75 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: NNNZZOJUUWOXH1450VDDCQCLWXCVHRPCOVYIUUWZDGCGPULDZQTIMMMJMSLHN
Fish: 19.13 inch Jumping White Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: UKRBUVJBVYRYG8437MXFJOONYKXRKCWFFPCWOKEIUTXPEXCIEWBKQPWOVPEID
Fish: 15.60 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DGZVZWWYKXRPC7430CUOXJVSAWYCGIFIJBTVVLXBHCXSXPNQQSZQMNXSXFBJK
Fish: 8.95 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: QARQAQAXVRYEF2808ZNXDYJCJCQVQAWYZMDQGQMIQURFIWILYTCKZFWUACCUK
Fish: 13.72 inch Redear Sunfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: QLSJAXHKUTFPN3439KMPJBRGDWSYUSPXRIWDXQRFIIFYHKMHUBMLVKXLORNNX
Fish: 17.19 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: BHXAZJXYSAJUS2959PACINSVVEFYYOZQQHIHXWNLJLXDEIGLBTNWPUZWXEAPH
Fish: 51.90 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZCLRBTRBCOKWB8759BYDTXETSJJDZ@PWFICQVLARJOYSIIWTYBUVIJUSKQSHR
Fish: 33.42 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: BTLFSWPMBNTKR5784YFXRYNNXJMGRLLTQONTCEJLBUMZHNDGSRMICARXPDYKR
Fish: 13.48 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: OXTMQAWSSRFCM8860MAUXNCEIPPTGRTDJYMLXBKTVXUSOAAXZKQSBEHGZULES
Fish: 31.07 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: TDABKUQCQCLSH6144SXYZTWRHJMWB@IJIYHBBLJBKTHAHGYVKRJZOSMQVGHAE
Fish: 52.49 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZCLRBTRBDPIHB8759BYDTXETSJJDZ@PWFGCQVLARJOYSIIWTYBUVIJUSJZXSJ
Fish: 21.49 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: SVXJRUOMKPSHF0760EFIBYJXKITMNEGPWRHMSMGSHFLHRFYHNPQONIXYAJHPM
Fish: 38.46 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZEIVEUFJDTCAQ2770FBJVCJEEIBMN@LAVORGXCJRQUHGGGYKIIJRBLVFXCAQC
Fish: 37.05 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: GLGEJXEKZJIZU5906RYVUKOLJBMEEHFFRVNNRXEUQPVCTXFRMWETUUPBFCFJB
Fish: 38.58 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: THCLGBJSTDCJE4497RCCDEHHXOWGXSSOXYMRFUCTGWACCCUCENPASOHZTIRWR
Fish: 21.17 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: RXFJTNBMUMHOI5088EMLGDWLTVWFGSPVCZYOCOOZHFHYDWEAETZQDWUDGPWCV
Fish: 49.46 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FOPTDYAJABSMN1449TKBNSIXDJHHZSIMXCHOOQDXYSSFJEWAZIOYTJWJYQXXO
Fish: 17.03 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: XSWEZENZCFOHW9329GJMWXTPWICTY?MZLAPVSEMXKXGOKUGRXHEMTZZVUAABU
Fish: 36.72 inch Jumping Tarpon from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: SBYPLHXDXCYBF3320DRXSOHBIJGPWLZWIYCMGEHQEZSAYAJHZYFSHSPMDKPOE
Fish: 29.95 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: HMIRKNBNIXIEY5725FZSWMFOPPAUZPMAJXOLYVXKXGJBQMLGBZTPZBDUSAABU
Fish: 25.49 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: JAHWQKHXIVEAI0596ZTNGXAOBVRNWRIUKLGDFTDVKRMOKWXQWXWJSHTZXNXXO
Fish: 25.63 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: BJDRTPNATAFII4270PTAQPNPWBBVMOVUGPXPZOWKRRHZCOIBLRDJIOAJGCABU
Fish: 15.01 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: UFWEQKYBBJJJK9079ZVYYYUAOJAVCDJMQYVHVSUUYVDTYLVKNKOYCASUFUKBS
Fish: 31.13 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: RBZDIFYZGKSTR4627AWVVXPDNPJZJHMXRVEONPFXXLFDFTNIGDRGEMKWDULTS
Fish: 36.30 inch Jumping Bonefish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: PVVHNLMJKRPWJ3532MTQKHPXZCTAJBSFKNVBORCMUXYBBJUNIGHXLQKILPKBS
Fish: 35.62 inch Jumping Bonefish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: UMFTJVSBXYNQN2658EHLRQJHSPTOQCSKVFREIJOABHYLUEEZOVRYBJYBEQWHJ
Fish: 21.07 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: GADHGYSKHESSM3376GHVPGOHQPJBTOUHYHMSTYZQYBHBUJTVRGNSYPGKSFNSL
Fish: 18.72 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: XZOJXUYJQBSOH2709TVAPPHEBODEMPMFPOMLMVFCNJBGGMWNYAHLSINDLIKZX
Fish: 29.92 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: OCZXGKYGOELOM8322JHHSJCCNVBWOBSGNJVTXCTNKHBRBFTFXCQSMNHJDRABU
Fish: 29.15 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: WFZDOGIWLXROL6676OMNRPWDEWLRSTSJSKJMHYXHDPDUUAEGZGIDJMABNXLTS
Fish: 49.52 inch Jumping Tarpon from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: UEBBQNYVSISXM6963YQVTVVUVOAECGPQIZJQHKCQYSCRMVDLRBGVBZAJBJNAL
Fish: 13.96 inch Jumping Bonefish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: NLZIKGZHSGVWR7239OAXQIMXAPQAXPBFYFJASDNZWSSSSOIMPRDUTSKWXDDLY
Fish: 60.96 inch Jumping Tarpon from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ERZVVURYCSEIY7863NXIXJCJFJCJCLLKMZKOMADRGVQQHLNKFCFLLYCRJZILE
Fish: 14.23 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: LEUNQBFJVMRBF6343UXVLYNGGWMTBATSSEYYNHZZNNXZJPJTCJEPVPWHCRTDC
Fish: 24.25 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: VEBEHCUBJWMEH5877BLPQUFAQIXCPKDOSJHWAZEKXYHWXCZRKWMHWFEAJYYTZ
Fish: 27.66 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: CBYCUWTKHLOST9399EWNPTJIUCFIDFGRDTNHKEMVMQQKXNDMHKXKDKHHJNZJM
Fish: 25.87 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: LSNPVBKKEFPCU2212LWWYKZBOJGXDQBOJAKSBOWAMKVJRSIEENMPTPQEPETDC
Fish: 30.54 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FRGZPCSOTBHBT6586YSKUAMOACRHXXYIWJINEQELNJDVTSIIYWLWOEHHOMHHW
Fish: 20.56 inch Jumping White Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DCXLDOVLHALUF1198RXKJVALIQTYGNVTDUPXRCFKTHEJCLJJWVUHHRVIQWTDC
Fish: 40.52 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: JGDPSJHZOWGJU2868JIFUNQPUQKOBLOWGARJDBXNGZHECZVNASSYQXPWGVDLY
Fish: 15.07 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: CHLVIDGSKLNRG1652PEXDJZJOWGKR@MSHIYNQMOEIRKIQQCJUNBHSADMTLRWR
rwwalleye

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:21 pm

Very nice results guys! Glad you are enjoying the outing.
Hmm..3 stuck fish is unacceptable. I'll go back through and apply a quick fix. "Quick" though is actually the wrong word, because even though I know exactly what to do, the way the outing is set up will make things a bit hairy and time consuming. I will get right on it, but truthfully I'm not sure if it will be ready tonight. If I cannot get it done tonight due to lack of time (gotta go to bed early; back to the grind tomorrow :-( ), I will surely have it done and ready for you guys tomorrow. Will do my best to get it out tonight though!
wyldechylde77

Postby rwwalleye » Sun Apr 21, 2013 11:53 pm

Hi Chuck,

Do you think that is really necessary, you saw my results and it only happened on super large fish which I had the lighter tackle. They hit and went straight out no stopping. Had no problem with the tarpon I caught, he went like crazy but was able to put the heavier pressure on it and turned it, before it went to corner. I don't know if I would bother with it or not, to me, no. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Apr 22, 2013 12:13 am

Yeah, maybe you are right, Roger. As I said to Barns above, I already did some testing using the biggest fish species in the outing set to max size, and I didn't get any stuck. Although, the lightest tackle I was using was 12w, 1x. Also checked all the deptmaps for holes or gaps and found none anywhere. I guess I just get a little paranoid in my pursuit for perfection LOL! I mean, I sure don't rush through outing creation. Stanley will tell you that hahaha. Just want people to be happy is all. Ok, I'll hold off on the fix unless someone else finds something wrong.
I guess I was right about one thing....tackle sure is key!

I was able to pull this one in earlier ;-)

They are out there, guys!!
wyldechylde77

Postby Barns » Mon Apr 22, 2013 11:01 am

Chuck

I am going to try again tonight on the Gulf section, need to find out what i was doing wrong. Will let you know if i have any problems like Roger.

Regards

Barns
Barns

Postby FlyManJoe » Mon Apr 22, 2013 1:06 pm

Hi Chuck, love the outing I have hooked up with a few big ones and I will post my scores later.
FlyManJoe

Postby FlyManJoe » Mon Apr 22, 2013 10:31 pm

Hi All, for there is an issue with uploading the pictures so I will post the scores.

Fish: 27.01 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: QPMCVSBYXJJOK2771WJRDKSJFSXAWOZAWJABBGJWXCQICOROOFAMZGSUIJTIQ
Fish: 39.73 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: SXCJQPEDMRNTV4781RSENWPYSXBRZZCRKJWUUDPSOTMDPEAYXWOCYCQTLTZJM
Fish: 14.08 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: KWRPMHPRPIWKL0651PPVXWBINEJNMIYODYQKMHNYCQBGTPJFFQLEUFGXFNPZO
Fish: 23.97 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: VRYTTTUQBKRDX0627ZXDHWLWSSHKWGJDZPPASQRGESFLUXFDXKTELMHEHKLTS
Fish: 12.88 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: USDPQJPWBNOWA2920XYLPZAFPLLDJZQJPWDKOJIRXPTAMGCWSYVVRZUYOBVUG
Fish: 15.65 inch Redear Sunfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ARQYHGPDHYWLW2860ARMCMZTVSODSICWOVAFPXYSVAYGZHORHQIANALLUUJFZ
Fish: 21.41 inch ShoalBass from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FJLBSQJHMWLMR2083TKKGYSJGSOBHFWEHEAZWQTJCNZKDKICJVAMFUJPTJUYV
Fish: 33.88 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZVJPTSENYWMEL4963KRAGXIYNFVEKOCRJBEZUJPXEIIFPXJDQLWPMGSTRWVOI
Fish: 41.68 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: TZIEWEKWYYLSY7605YQEMBFOZYPYCMLIKBBJPKADCNJVFJXNAOKJNKWXWKAWP
Fish: 31.24 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: YRCDFXZVDFZZT7827ZJCYMFEDYPWRIXZLKBDXLVURIKRJTRYCTCUDJTBUQRZC
Fish: 36.65 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: IXHSPNLQQNSJT5250CECJAXMILPIMVSWKWFWPTCIWACZBIKIPJYKNRIBDYFBL
Fish: 18.63 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: AGGJQQNQIFOBO1230HANWJSPJYLAHHRXWYHRQYUWVUKNZTBWMIQZASLUGQAMF
Fish: 26.40 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: TSOQGTCNKOIAN3216UDRSIQAMRWFPMDLFUFMVTGYYBOEBZHYZDGBMYQQFVNFQ
Fish: 46.04 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ATXZSBOCJNOYE6081ETKERWFGZGEAAYWFDPNJPHSCOHUWGQIZOYOPZNHFMVOI
Fish: 46.04 inch Common Carp Light from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: HMZSQHMYIOFRY5725OJIGFGDTYQQFRMYHYOLYVXKXGJBQMLGBZTPPGDURQVOI
Fish: 47.38 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: TDUJLVALQSMXH6144BHOJMXGLSCSFAILGZHBBLJBKTHAHGYVKRJZEXMQVBMPD
Fish: 47.38 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: VQPFQIFXSZWLG7592FRIKTMQZXPSPJPHRXMBEHAKXPWRIHVEBULTRQXBBKMPD
Fish: 47.38 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: WWLRDXQIOYAZG8769TCMVJMWNLFJPHJZFXVNDXDVZDETMRPZHRVBKMXOSWMPD
Fish: 35.38 inch Jumping Bowfin2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FRGZPCSOTGGLT6586HCAETNDELHDDZYGUKINEQELNJDVTSIIYWLWEJHHOBYYM
Fish: 26.27 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: GWTXYOFYXURDC4737UHCKGPEZEEDWBPEALOAPFIZIVBVKMKMHEOCNEPRRDTIQ
Fish: 35.15 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZITAJBAZGRHFN8112NQDRGVJQEBSJUVTAXWWBTCAFWSQBKURCEPSOEQOSWVOI
Fish: 36.73 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: AMVKBYXTORPQB3424RHXLZIYUSNTNJYASWSQXYOFZUECSVZLYDUOPIHZQFOPY
Fish: 34.84 inch SPotted Sea Trout from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: OYXDZSBUDVAW9028MZGWIFAZGYWDNNVFPUPCLJCPCADMZQKWVAYCBKRQFWFJB
Fish: 17.80 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: AFLWGGOHZDOHP9035KIWCBHKKEQZBJXEOHVSCPCAVJJLODRWXSIPQZBSCEYTZ
Fish: 17.09 inch Redfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: NCTTMVXYVFEAZ0629MJOQYHMQDASBYFJBIXVEVSULTONQGYZEIJHYMDBWIVRV
Fish: 79.35 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: RNHMYGDOQEUJQ6354WCNQWWCWECHDXYUPCJSRXBYXCURQQKVXBQSZXVXVFIUZ
Fish: 79.35 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DWINCCEAYIGTG8537BNKBQDWOYXRVYCSOPTXDKEUWNWQVQGKCUEDLMDULHIUZ
Fish: 20.97 inch Blue Catfish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: DSWEBCRWSZBUJ0185UIGPFSHYLVHTDSTIIXHHBTCHTLOALKLIQZCHYILOIQEJ
Fish: 37.70 inch Alligator Gar from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: WDFUIHBSKWZVD2454UTFRCRGEYKEGSWMSUUEFYNHWJUGXCCQPISQGXZFBKVUG
Fish: 18.44 inch Jumping Bonefish from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: FRGZPCSOSPGRT6586MQMPOBDYDMTFXYMUKINEQELNJDVTSIIYWLWEJHHQBZGB
Fish: 14.83 inch Jumping Largemouth Bass2 from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZPUPUMUCSJLTY1509NQEEVIBQCZBAYWTDCKTVBNNIIOHXUKFDQBSXQWWLPWCV
Fish: 20.13 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: VXOUFTFKFTWCJ0181XAJXIRJHWNTGFPBUCIYZYTYABZJMZESCFXTACDITIMXA
Fish: 20.13 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: ZCDALOQFBJHXB8759YWHXMVMSKEPHFPUCFCQVLARJOYSIIWTYBUVIJUSLHMXA
Fish: 20.13 inch Jumping Black Crappie from CLJ Louisiana Bayou; Code: WWJSMRFDNXZAG8769HQAPFCAJDKZTMJVEVVNDXDVZDETMRPZHRVBUHXOUWMXA
FlyManJoe

Postby Barns » Tue Apr 23, 2013 12:25 pm

Chuck

Got a problem, someone forgot to put Tarpon in my download, fish for 6 hours last night, caught everything apart from Tarpon. Even had fish from the Gulf scenes, looks like Tarpon only take during day. :lol:

Had another great night on outing, like this one.

Thanks

Barns
Barns

Postby wyldechylde77 » Tue Apr 23, 2013 1:08 pm

Wow...looks like you guys have been fishing your rear ends off! Did ya at least save a few for me? :lol:
Great catches there, Joe! I see you managed to pull in a couple of beasts!
Barnsie, ok I fess up. I had a secret code in there saying to the tarpon that if you fish for them, do not bite. The code looks like this:

TARPON=NO BARNS

LOL!! :lol:

Just keep at 'em bro, you'll get 'em!
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing