The Verdict Is In.. Your New Sea Run Brown..!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

The Verdict Is In.. Your New Sea Run Brown..!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 4:44 pm

Hi Everyone:

First, a word of heartfelt condolence for those families who lost their loved ones at the recent Boston Marathon bombing. We live in a crazy world full of violence and hatred. I kept thinking why people couldn't co-exist in a state of harmony. Instead they spend so much time scheming to make other people miserable. Maybe they should go fishing more often, or grow a garden full of vegetables. At least they will be rewarded for their efforts.

I emailed Boston Bob immediately after I heard the news on CNN. Bob replied and said he and his family are OK. That was a real relief for me. From now on there will be a lot of tension in the big cities and this will be hard to weather for the folks who live there. Let's pray that we will someday have a world without conflicts and everyone can go on living the kind of life that they choose.

Ok, I had no idea that the "Sea Run Brown Trout" would turn out to be a beauty contest of sorts but the verdict is in. Both Joe and Chuck seemed to preferred the silvery one so I will settled on that. This Sea Run beauty grows to a whopping 55 in real life and will be a prize catch for anyone fishing for them in the Great Lakes or its estuaries.

Here is the download link for the Sea Run Brown Trout. The maximum size was set at 55 inches. These fish looked great in the water and fought extremely well for their size.

Regards,

Stanley

https://dl.dropboxusercontent.com/u/734 ... 0Trout.zip

Some pictures of the Sea Run Brown. These are babies and no doubt you will catch the big ones in one of forthcoming outings.

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: The Verdict Is In.. Your New Sea Run Brown..!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Tue Apr 16, 2013 5:06 pm

I am left speechless. TERRIFIC JOB Stanley!! And...talked to my brother earlier today, we just MIGHT be going to Lake Erie tomorrow to target Smallmouth Bass, but...I can take pics of the lake. Can we say "OUTING"?? ;-)

And yes, my condolences to the citizens of Boston. We may have a love/hate relationship in our sports teams between the Buffalo Bills-New England Patriots and Buffalo Sabres-Boston Bruins, but when it comes down to it we are all people who live and breathe the same air. This is a very sick world we live in, where it seems that violence and extremists are becoming the norm. I won't go into my political views because this is not the time nor place for it, but I am in agreement with Stanley. Drop the causes, get a life, and go with it. Whether white, black, Asian, Muslim, Jewish, whatever...at the end of the day we all bleed red. Life is too short for all the hate. Enjoy life, not destroy it.
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing