A Sequel to the Sea Run Brown Trout...!!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

A Sequel to the Sea Run Brown Trout...!!

Postby Yellowstone7 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 9:23 pm

Hi Everyone:

I put up the Sea Run Brown Trout a while ago and I hope you have seen it and liked it. Chuck told me that these great fish gain more color as they enter the fresh water river system and they become darker, more like the usual Brown Trout coloring. He also said typically the ones in the great lakes are more silvery in color. OK. The computer does it's magic again and I made a more silvery one. Here you have the lighter and more silvery Sea Run Brown Trout. Hope that will add the bit of realism that we are always looking for. :P That should be something awesome to latch on to in a new outing!!

With that done I will turn around and watch the final round of the US Masters live on television! :lol:

Regards,

Stanley

Some pictures of the Silvery Brown Trout:

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Re: A Sequel to the Sea Run Brown Trout...!!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Apr 14, 2013 11:33 pm

As we talked about via email, we're almost there buddy. Remember, Great Lakes Brown Trout are like brownish Steelhead with bigger bodies, as Joe can attest to. Just a little example:

We'll get there buddy. Slow and easy. Cannot tell you how much I appreciate the work, my friend. I'm sure everyone here will agree w/ me there ;-)
wyldechylde77

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:13 am

Hi Stanley,
Still an excellent fish like the 1st one. Use it for a stream spawner. I think that would work. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 1:48 am

Yes I agree Roger. If the original found in this thread still exists Stanley, it would actualy make a great Male spawning Brown Trout. ;-)
wyldechylde77

Postby Yellowstone7 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 4:57 pm

Hi Chuck, Joe and Everyone:

Chuck found some good profile pictures of the Great Lakes Sea Run Brown Trout and I made it into a more silvery version like the kind they see around that area. Want to hear what everyone thinks. Here are some pictures of the new Sea Run Brown Trout.

Regards,

Stanley

Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:03 pm

Another excellent job Stanley, makes you almost want to grab it off the screen and fillet it. Another one of your excellent additions to our species list. Roger
rwwalleye

Postby wyldechylde77 » Mon Apr 15, 2013 5:59 pm

PERFECTION!!! Really excited with this one!! Cannot wait to pull some real beasts from the Great Lakes outings!! I may even have a few in mind!

Now, I'm off to go for some REAL Rainbows and Browns. Hopefully, I'll have some pics for you guys!

Edit*

And I'm home. See this thread to see my results!!
wyldechylde77

Return to Real World Fly Fishing