Corrupt Files

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Corrupt Files

Postby Jersey Devil » Wed Apr 03, 2013 7:22 pm

Most of your created outings that I try to download, when I go to play them, I get corrupted file message..and press space to re-up the game...Is it me or what. Need to download a good outing with chain pickerel, and or pike or musky...any help?
Also, I learned how to download outings and have added fish species into the fish folder, but can I install a new species of fish into and existing outing??

Thanks
Jersey Devil

Re: Corrupt Files

Postby FlyManJoe » Wed Apr 03, 2013 8:21 pm

Hi jersey devil, when go to play the if it says "files are corrupt please re-install the game" you will probably fix that by updating to a newer version. Not sure what version your game is at. But it if says that it "can't load the site.def" you are missing some files.and will need to download them. Also there are many new outings by Scottish Warrior that have the Chain pickerel, Pike, and or Musky. However, you cannot change an already existing outing the is a validation code too protect against this.If you post any more questions about the game. Post those in the Tech Support section. It keeps everything more organized.
FlyManJoe

Return to RWFF Development