Win a game - submit your screenshots!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Win a game - submit your screenshots!

Postby paul » Fri Oct 05, 2007 12:30 pm

There's two days left to get in your screenshots. Using either the full or demo version of the game, capture some screenshots and send up to 4 of your favorites to screenshots@pishtech.com by tomorrow, October 6th, 2007. The best casting screenshot and the best non-casting screenshot will win a free CD-ROM of Real World Fly Fishing - Third Edition.

Tight lines and snappy shutters,

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby Cutch » Sat Oct 06, 2007 5:07 am

I had several for you, Paul, but sent in 4. If you want more, I'll send more in. (These won't count for the free CD,....freebies...LOL) :wink:
Cutch

Postby paul » Tue Oct 09, 2007 12:59 pm

I received some great screenshots from Cutch and Oppimax. Since they were the only two to submit entries, picking the two winners of the free games is easy. I'll get a CD in the mail to each of you two shortly. Thanks for the screenshots!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby oppimax » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:42 pm

Thanks Paul! :D

Was a pleasure! :wink:

This prize is a good medicine having (for 10 minutes!) lost the Summer Season 2007! :cry: :lol:

Carolmo "speedy fly-fisherwomen" was realy great! Congrats to her and let see at next contest! :wink: :D :D :D

I think (and taking the screenshots I was more conviced) that a single screenshot cannot give the nice sensation you have figthing with a big steel with a 6x for 15 or 20 minutes with your wonderfull game!

Perhaps the clips that Cutch has done can give this kind of emotion and atraction to whom is intentioned to play with the game or buy it.

Ciao
Massimo
oppimax

Postby oppimax » Tue Oct 09, 2007 2:46 pm

...ups... :roll:

Carolmo "speedy fly-fisherwoman" !!! :D

Ciao
oppimax

Postby Cutch » Tue Oct 09, 2007 4:32 pm

Thanks Paul :!: I really like making videos and taking screenshots in my fishing and hunting games. If you want more screenshots Paul, I would be more than happy to send them,...just let me know what type of screenshots you want. :wink:
Cutch

Return to Real World Fly Fishing