Bonds Lake - Lewiston, NY UPLOADED!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Bonds Lake - Lewiston, NY UPLOADED!

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 7:23 am

Hey guys,

Here is my newest outing, Bonds Lake - Lewiston, NY. Been working on this one for about a week. Lots of freshwater species are found here, large and small, so kick back and have fun with this one! Hope to see some pics from you guys!
Bonds Lake info is found in this thread: viewtopic.php?f=1&t=4910

Download is here: https://dl.dropbox.com/u/4500652/Bonds% ... C%20NY.zip (Note: This is a semi-complete outing download. There are a lot of new fish species included in the outing, so rather than make you all go searching for them I have included them in another folder found in the .zip, entitled "fish". Simply take the folders in the fish folder, and place each one in your fish folder in RWFF. SHould be good to go. I didn't use any exotic foods, so you should have those. If not, lemme know and I'll include a food file.)
wyldechylde77

Re: Bonds Lake - Lewiston, NY UPLOADED!

Postby FlyManJoe » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:01 pm

Hi Chuck, this outing looks fabulous. Can't wait until I get to fish it, but as of know I am in Montana on my own fishing expeditions.
FlyManJoe

Postby wyldechylde77 » Sun Mar 03, 2013 3:29 pm

Awesome, Joe! Was wondering where you've been hiding, bud! Glad you are ok, and I hope to see some pics of your RL Montana expedition in the Fishing forum!! And I hope when you get back you enjoy the Bonds Lake outing!
wyldechylde77

Postby FlyManJoe » Sun Mar 03, 2013 5:17 pm

Hi Chuck, I will certainly have a lot of pictures. But not enough of just water for an outing. There is so much to do in Montana that I have a lot of wild life pictures but mostly of animals. I was hoping to make a six frame outing of actual water pictures so it looks really good, but not enough space on my camera for everything. I am sure I will enjoy your outing. With that many species you'll be sure to never get bored.
FlyManJoe

Postby rwwalleye » Mon Mar 04, 2013 2:14 am

Hi Joe,
When you get back, dont forget to send me some pictures of the wildlife, I'll use them for my puzzle program. Hope you're enjoying yourself. Your on my dream trip. Good luck and be safe. Roger
rwwalleye

Return to RWFF Development