Clubhouse Update

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Clubhouse Update

Postby Pitti » Sun Sep 30, 2007 4:38 pm

Hello :)

You are at the water, right?

Ok, if you come home to the lodge, you will find some changes:

To view the medals, please click from now on the medal-picture.

To visit our new Club Cup-Showroom, click on the cup at the vitrine.

Please do not forget to refresh all sites, because I've polished up the most parts of the Clubhouse.

Tight Lines :)

Regards Peter

Visit the Clubhouse
Pitti

Postby dcarp » Mon Oct 01, 2007 4:45 pm

Hello everyone,

Can you believe this guy Pitti? I give him the week off to relax and enjoy himself and he comes in to work anyway and does a bunch of housekeeping! Work, Work, Work :wink:

The updates look great! I see that shiny trophy in the case waiting to be engraved with the winner's name from the Summer Season 2007.

I hope everyone is enjoying themselves on the Big River Tour contest. There's plenty of time to join in the action. I've got a few postings of the scores from some of the veterans of the contests, but haven't seen anything from the newbies around here yet. Don't be shy, please join us.

Newbies & Contest Rookies:

Get out there and catch a few fish and send me your scores. Once you've done that, you can continue to fish and update the scores as you catch bigger fish. After you've posted a score or two and become familiar with the process, it will become much easier. Don't be afraid to ask questions.

Tight lines everyone.

Dave
dcarp

Postby dcarp » Wed Oct 03, 2007 6:29 pm

Hello Everyone,

I've updated the Art of Fly Tyiing Book in the Clubhouse Libraryto add one of Cutch's latest contributions.

See his post here for a great article, and to download the flies.

Here is some of the background information about the Steelhead Skater Style Fly called the Moose Turd.

Dave
dcarp

Postby dcarp » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:40 pm

Howdy Folks,

Just a quick note to let you all know I've finally completed the last chapter of the Art of Flytying Book in the [url=http://www.alice-dsl.net/pethein/contest/library/libroom.htm] Clubhouse Library {/url].

The classic Atlantic Salmon flies are my far the most artistic and beautiful (and most difficult to tie) of all flies (in my opinion anyway). In the main clubroom, Peter has a framed collection you should see.

Again, if there are additional flies you would like to see in the book, please feel free to send me your suggestions.

Happy Reading!

Dave (Dcarp)
dcarp

Postby dcarp » Fri Oct 19, 2007 11:42 pm

Oops, sorry about that - the link to the clubhouse is:

Clubhouse Library

Dave
dcarp

Postby Pitti » Sun Oct 21, 2007 4:50 pm

Hi Dave :)

Your new Classic Salmon Flies looks very beautiful! I would be happy if you send it to me for my collection. :D :oops:

Regards Peter
Pitti

Return to Real World Fly Fishing