Need beta testers for new product

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Need beta testers for new product

Postby paul » Sun Jun 11, 2006 2:06 am

We've got a new product coming out, and we're looking for some people to try it out before it goes on sale. It's computer software for sport fishing, but it's not a game. I can't be more specific until we're ready to launch the product. The new product may have some value for fly anglers, but it's mostly intended for people who do some freshwater fishing with conventional tackle in the continental United States. We need people who are willing to download the program, try it out, and provide comments over the next few weeks.

If that sounds like you and you're interested in becoming a beta tester, please e-mail me at paul@pishtech.com. In your e-mail, please provide the following information:

The state or states you fish in the most

One or more species you fish for most often

Your opinion of your fishing expertise, from 1 (beginner) to 10 (expert)

You own estimate of your computer skills, from 1 (beginner) to 10 (expert)

We won't promising to accept everybody who wants to try this, but we'd like to have a good variety of testers of all skill levels. All beta testers who provide feedback will receive a free copy of the completed product when it's released. This offer will end as soon as we have enough beta testers. I'll post a follow-up here at that time.

Thanks for reading!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby paul » Sat Jun 17, 2006 2:38 am

We've got the beta testers we need for now. Thanks!

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to Real World Fly Fishing