Platte River uploaded!!!

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Platte River uploaded!!!

Postby FlyManJoe » Tue Jan 22, 2013 9:55 pm

Hi guys, here is my new outing based on the Platte with a few photos I took a couple years ago. You are after rainbow, jumping rainbow, browns, jumping browns, jumping brookies, jumping cutbow, jumping cutthroat, and splake. A lot of species that will hopefully add fun and excitement to your experience fishing this outing. Enjoy and good luck, http://www.filefactory.com/file/56a9oyu ... _River_zip
FlyManJoe

Re: Platte River uploaded!!!

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:54 am

Hi Joe,
Is there another place I can download this outing from. File Factory just doesn't want to co-operate with my laptop. I sign-up for it and it just keeps giving me the run-around to purchase some space on it. Thanks Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby FlyManJoe » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:05 am

Hi Roger, sorry for the wait but here is a dropbox file hopefully this will work for you https://www.dropbox.com/s/hrjp5e3uqlt05 ... 0River.zip
FlyManJoe

Postby wyldechylde77 » Wed Jan 23, 2013 4:23 am

Joe, an easier way to use Dropbox is to click the shortcut on your Desktop. You'll then see a Dropbox icon in your Windows toolbar. Double click the icon and Dropbox will open, revealing three folders: Public, Private, and Images. Open the Public folder and drag your outing into it (make sure you zip the file first using either WInZIP or WinRAR). When it is done uploading, you'll know because there will be a green checkmark on it. Right-click the outing in the Public Folder and select "Dropbox" from the right-click list. Select "Copy Public Link". Paste the link here and you're good to go. Hope this helps bud!
wyldechylde77

Postby rwwalleye » Wed Jan 23, 2013 6:33 am

Hi guys,
Thanks, that worked great. will try both your outings tomorrow along with Martin's 3 new ones. Roger (rwwalleye)
rwwalleye

Postby FlyManJoe » Wed Jan 23, 2013 2:07 pm

Hi Chuck, Thanks for the tips from now I might use dropbox it seems to work better for people.
FlyManJoe

Return to RWFF Development