New Outing Sw Wynoochee River And Lake Washington

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw Wynoochee River And Lake Washington

Postby Scottish Warrior » Tue Jan 08, 2013 4:20 am

Hi All,
After a struggle to get Fileden to accept any of the 20 odd Outings I have built whilst on Holiday,
it has finally accepted 2 of them,at an upload speed of 13.1 K/Bs per second,
The Other from the Trinity River Texas may be used in another way.
The Wynoochee is a 60 mile long River located in the Olympic Peninsula and it is a Tributary of the Chehalis River.
Rising in the Olympic Mountains within the National Park,the name Wynoochee comes from the
Lower Chehalis placename meaning "Shifting".
You are fishing for Jumping Steelhead,Steelhead Red,Rainbow,Red Rainbow,Cutthroat Trout,Whitefish,
Plus Coho,Chinook,Chum Salmon and Mountain Whitefish.
Have Fun I hope,
Regards Martin aka Scottish Warrior.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/9/6/3 ... ington.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw Wynoochee River And Lake Washington

Postby wyldechylde77 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 5:56 am

Hey Martin,

Might I give you a suggestion? Use Dropbox instead of FileDen. Its easy. You just create an account and install the software, upload to the Public Folder, then copy and paste the public link. http://www.dropbox.com Using Dropbox has helped Stanley immensley, and all the years I've used Dropbox I've never had a problem. Its a helluva lot more stable than FileDen, plus I believe you get bigger storage...all for free ;)
wyldechylde77

Re: New Outing Sw Wynoochee River And Lake Washington

Postby Yellowstone7 » Tue Jan 08, 2013 7:09 am

Hi Martin:

Very nice outing despite all the handicaps of doing it in the Philippines and on your laptop. You eyes must be a little sore by now. :P I have had Dropbox for a couple of years now but I was not aware of the Public feature until Chuck told me about it and it is great for sharing files. The servers at Dropbox is fast and always reliable. This is like having your own image library in the clouds. That is pretty cool! Like they say, try it and you'll like it!

Hope everything is going well for you in the Philippines. At least the weather is nice and warm! Take care Buddy!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to RWFF Development