I'd buy if I could try it first

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

I'd buy if I could try it first

Postby Pedrim17 » Fri Jun 02, 2006 7:11 pm

Well guys, I understand that the demo version wouldn't be really exciting but how come you ask me to spend 25 dollars in something that I dont even know how it works??? It seems to be pretty fun, but I don't know how is the playing surface.
I have tried the Flysim and it's kind of a cool game so I guess I will give my shot on Flysim that at least I know what Im buying.

I think you guys are loosing lots of clients for not releasing a demo version.

Just my opinion
Pedrim17

This is a better game.

Postby skibumbill » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:01 am

This game is much better than flysim hands down. More realistic surroundings, a lot more flies to choose from, more rivers to fish from. You can use a force feedback joystick to feel the fish. It is easier to cast in this game also. I have flysim also, but I rarely play it because Real World Fly Fishing is so much more superior.
skibumbill

Postby kerrye » Sat Jun 03, 2006 12:47 pm

Flysim does not have the capability of adding your own local waters to the game either. There is enough variety in RWFF waters that everyone will, I think, find a place that brings on a nostalgia attack like I had the first time I went through the streams. I found one (Muskrat Creek) that looks identical to the stream where I learned to flyfish almost 50 years ago. :D
A man should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing.
kerrye

Return to Real World Fly Fishing