I see my record is intact.

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

I see my record is intact.

Postby Bobcat John » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:28 pm

I will be trying very hard to get out of last place in the contest. If this keeps up I'm going to sugest a broken rod award for the last place person after aleast three times in last place because that has to take as much skill as getting a medal. Kidding aside I realy enjoy the contest and the game and I realy don't care were I end up at the end, just did I have fun and I always have had fun with contests.
I've spent the most important time of my life fishing. What was left over I wasted.

Bobcat John

Bobcat John

Postby Cutch » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:46 pm

If Paul and Pitti allows your request, Bobcat John, I should get an award for losing the most flies :!: :oops:

Cutch

Postby taupo_tiger » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:50 pm

hello fisherman,
:)

there is no need for a last place award - future contests will show - everyone has a chance to win

the only thing you need for a vic is - time

send me a pm if you need help

all the best from vienna,
taupo
taupo_tiger

I know that I will make it in time

Postby Bobcat John » Mon Sep 10, 2007 5:59 pm

I was just kidding I realy enjoy the contests and will make itg in time. I have been lucky that i don't lose to many flies I pull out the hook on my bigger fish I'm workinbg on controlinmg that part of my fishing. I would not stop fishing in the contest even if I stay in last place it is still the best fun unless you can get out to the river for some real fishing.
I've spent the most important time of my life fishing. What was left over I wasted.

Bobcat John

Bobcat John

Return to Real World Fly Fishing