New Outing Sw River Ebro Spain

Creating and sharing new content for Real World Fly Fishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

New Outing Sw River Ebro Spain

Postby Scottish Warrior » Fri May 18, 2012 2:15 pm

Hi All and Barry,
To help with your task this Outing Includes The Wels Catfish you need.
The Ebro is one of the most important Rivers in the Iberian Peninsula and at 912 Kilometers it is the Longest.
The Source of the River is Aptly named "Pico De Los Mares" meaning the Peak of 3 Seas.
You are fishing for Amur Catfish,Wels,Wild Carp,Miror Carp,Mirror Carp,Tench,
Chub,Barbel,Rudd and Zander.
Hope this helps,Tight Lines To All Who Bother.
Regards Martin.

http://www.fileden.com/files/2012/3/26/ ... 0Spain.zip
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Re: New Outing Sw Ebro River Spain

Postby badger040 » Fri May 18, 2012 3:48 pm

hi Martin and all
once again thanks for the speedy response
i have had a look at the Falklands outings and must say i did not realise what a desolate place it is
even the penguins have left lol
will post,hopefully,some of my catches from there,soon
cannot wait to get into the Wels
i am sure that the Ebro will be fished by many,although as usuall the posts will be conspicuous in there absence
something we will just have to live with
best regards
Badger040 Barry
badger040

Re: New Outing Sw River Ebro Spain

Postby Scottish Warrior » Sun May 20, 2012 10:47 am

Dear Barry,
As you already know I build Outings for my own pleasure but am only to Happy to help someone,
if they have a Specific Task they want to complete or an Outing they would like,if it is at all possible.
My Dear Friend Stanley at the moment is a little busy with Business and Family matters,
but he too is also a little disappointed with the Lack of Interest,Forum Participation and Posts from the Members,
Paul gave us ALL,a Brilliant Platform for Creating Outings,Fish,Food and Adding Sound Files at the flick of a Button,
A little Patience and Enthusiasm is all that is required by anyone to Create something that will Last Forever and can never be Replicated by anyone else,As each one is Unique in it's own right.
As you will see from reading the Posts,Stanley,who has been a Great Help and Inspiration to many Members has not posted for quite a while,and I know his Posts were Informative,Helpful and Eagerly awaited by those of us who Care about this Game.
I hope we do not lose Stanley because of Lack of Response,Posts and the General Goodwill usually shown on a Club Forum,
That would be a Great Loss and Shame.
Over the past Years I have worked closely with Stanley and Boston Bob,(We Have Become Good Friends) and with Their Help I have been Inspired to carry on Creating Outings,whilst Stanley has Created The Fish Species for me and Bob has provided so much detail about Locations,which Species to include,along with Photos,Bob has battled through Ill Health, but always came up Trumps for me,His Posts too are sadly missing from this Forum,What a Pity.
When I look back at some of my Version 128 Outings I See a lot of mistakes which should not have been,and some were Below Standard,since Paul Introduced Version 131 My Own Standards have Risen Dramatically,More Care,More Reading The Water Flow,A Better Graphics Water Animation Tool, etcetera,to make the whole Fishing Experience of the Outing,Better for All,I have Posted just over 100 of these Outings and Have in Stock over another 120,not yet posted,although Stanley and Bob have them all, apart from the 9 I am working on for Bob,these Outings may never see the Light of Day, but I had pleasure from the Creation of them,which is what I am all about.
Tight Lines To All,
Cheers Barry For At Least Caring,
Highest Regards,Martin aka Scottish Warrior.
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Return to RWFF Development