Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

v.131

Postby badger040 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 8:50 am

hi all
been a while since i posted anything
those of you who are aware that i am computer less will understand why
i have been keeping up to date with the forum and have a query
i should finally be up and running again in the next couple of months and would like to know if all the original V.128 outings created by the TEAM of outings creators will still be available.
i spent many enjoyable hours fishing these but i see that V.131 seems to be the way forward
whilst i can see a marked improvement in V.131 i would still like to fish the other outings
hopefully the "old ones will still be there"
keep up the good work
Badger040 Barry
badger040

Re: v.131

Postby reelfish074 » Sat Aug 27, 2011 5:41 pm

You can play any outing with either version of the game.
reelfish074

Postby Scottish Warrior » Mon Aug 29, 2011 11:44 am

Hi Barry,
To answer your questions,
I will give them from an Outing Creators viewpoint,as everyone can see by just going there it seems as though the Clubhouse is in a Stagnant Situation with nothing being updated for months,
But Thanks To Richard it is still functioning to the point where you can still download the Basics needed,
IE FOOD,FISH,SOUNDS etc. to take you so far into the Game,and as far as I can tell this will stay the same.
When it comes to New Fish,New Outings,New Sounds etc.
( whether they are for Version 128 or Version 131 is irrelevant as they will and can be used by both Versions)
are posted by the Creator who uses a Server to hold the File,as in my case and as long as the Creator keeps the Server Alive the File/Outing should still be available to download from the Forum,If not and for some reason the Link does not work,a simple request on the Forum for a Specific Outing you need Should get a Quick response from many members only too willing to post the Link for you,To get you fishing that outing.
If you see a NEW FISH SPECIE in the Outing Description(ie if the name is unfamiliar to you)you can always check your Main Fish Folder in your copy of RWFF ,if it is not there just "Yell" on the forum and someone will help you with the Link.
I keep 5 copies of every Outing Created by All Creators Old and New just in case of Disasters,Computer Crashes and the like.
I will be only too Happy to Post the Link for any Outing,Fish you are missing,on the Forum.
I hope this answers your question in a Positive Manner and gets you on the Right Track for a Complete RWFF.
Regards Martin. (Scottish Warrior)
I am so glad to be part of this
Scottish Warrior

Postby badger040 » Tue Aug 30, 2011 6:04 am

hi all
thanks for the replies
seems i dont have too much to worry about
by the time i am up and running again i will have a whole 12 months of downloads to catch up on
thanks again
Badger040 barry
badger040

Return to Tech Support