New User needs tips\help plz

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

New User needs tips\help plz

Postby Gman » Wed Aug 17, 2011 7:01 pm

Hey all, just bought the full version today & see you only start out with "very limited funds" ($50.00) now if you buy even a L fishing rod & reel at the bait shop that costs i beilieve like 44.95 which leaves you like 5 bucks left??? How are you supposed to even get started if you have to blow like 45 out of your 50 dollars on a rod & reel which leaves you pennys. Whats best suggestion/help to earn MORE money to buy more tackle/bait, etc. With only 5 bucks left whats the best thing to get to start off with, bait or a lure??? (and if a lure whats the best starter lure to get?) Thanks in advance. Been playing bass pro shops the strike & catching on fairly well with that & figured i'd give this a try BUT i need more money to get started a little better.
Gman

Re: New User needs tips\help plz

Postby reelfish074 » Wed Aug 17, 2011 8:03 pm

I generally start with the ultra light unless the light is on sale. If you can afford it, I would buy as many medium minnows as you can, and fish off the dock at eagle lake. Once you get enough money to buy a boat from the tags, start entering tournements.

Now, if you want to cheat.....

*********SPOILERS*********

Name you character "Rick Wealthy" and you will start with unlimited money.
reelfish074

Postby ddemai » Fri Aug 19, 2011 1:24 am

you only need a worm to catch a few fish with tags and you will get money,,, or make the name rich wealthy an you will have plenty, i like to start out broke and earn my money though..
ddemai

Postby paleodust » Sat Aug 20, 2011 4:49 pm

Part of the fun is working your way up to the nice stuff. Playing as "Rich Wealthy" is nice if you want to try something new and lack the time or patience to work your way up to it.
paleodust

Postby DaniSP » Mon Aug 29, 2011 6:14 am

just start as normal, catch some bass with money tags and then start tournaments "the easy ones" and keep on fishing on tournaments :D
DaniSP

Return to VR Sportfishing