Next Contest

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Next Contest

Postby Pitti » Wed Aug 15, 2007 9:49 am

Hello :)

I just want note that next Saturday our next contest will start. Please look then at the clubhouse.

Regards Pitti
Pitti

Postby Cutch » Wed Aug 15, 2007 6:08 pm

As long as your contest doesn't have the 5 biggest Steelhead or Salmon on an 8X leader, Pitti,...I don't have an hour or more to spend on each fish :!: :wink:

Cutch

Postby Boston Bob » Wed Aug 15, 2007 10:58 pm

Pitti: Glad to have the contests up and running again.

Tight lines everyone,

Boston Bob
Boston Bob

I Agree with Cutch

Postby Bobcat John » Thu Aug 16, 2007 2:11 am

My probelm was that after fighting for an hour the hook would pull out I wasn't lossing Fies just not landing fish the same probelm I have some time on the river . Glad to have the contest back. How about any of uds that tie flies donating some to the prize pool for future contest .
I've spent the most important time of my life fishing. What was left over I wasted.

Bobcat John

Bobcat John

Postby dcarp » Thu Aug 16, 2007 5:17 pm

Looking forward to the next contest here as well.

Bobcat: Check with Pitti about prizes. Taupo Tiger was donating a set of flies for first prize and I'll be throwing in a handful of flies for 2nd (I think I've got a half dozen or so Cosseboom series flies). The more the merrier!

I like seeing other tiers work. Everyone has their own style. I've seen "exchanges" on a few of the other fishing forums. Maybe we could start something like that here if there's enough interest. We could start up a box and have anyone that volunteers add a fly or two then send it on to the next guy, etc. etc. That would make a real nice prize. It spreads out the shipping costs better instead of putting it all on one person to gather and distribute.

Just a thought.....
dcarp

Return to Real World Fly Fishing