Help Needed... Clubhouse download

Help for technical issues

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest

Help Needed... Clubhouse download

Postby drizman » Thu Mar 17, 2011 1:27 am

Great game.... I would love to use some new outings, but the download links at the clubhouse
do not work for me. I've talked to the Clubhouse Manager, Regards Richard who was very helpful
getting me some of the downloads I needed (Thanks again). I have tried 4 different browsers.
I changed settings on the browsers, but the browsers say they cannot make a connection.

Any help with this would be appreicieated.

Thanks. -DW-
drizman

Re: Help Needed... Clubhouse download

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 3:47 am

Hi DW:

Welcome to our Forums. I just tried downloading from the RWFF Club House and it works fine for me using Google Chrome browser. I know Richard is in the process of changing, or updating the Club House Server. Maybe the links are live now?

Please give it another try and see if it works for you. If not Richard would be the person to contact as he is the Club House Manager and takes care of these things. Failing that, if you would tell us which outing you are interested in downloading maybe we can send you a copy by email.

Have fun and good luck. We do have a fantastic game!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby drizman » Thu Mar 17, 2011 4:13 am

I've talked to Richard and he was very helpful. I was wondering if I have enough privileges
to access all the pages, since I can only use the home page and all else fails to load.

Thanks for the quick response... -DW-
drizman

Postby Yellowstone7 » Thu Mar 17, 2011 9:37 am

Hi DW:

This is a very strange problem. As far as I know you don't need additional privileges to access the Club House pages. Can you use your wife, girl friend or a friend's computer and see if you can open the pages and download the files?

What Windows version are you using? RWFF does not work on a Mac.

Let us know how this turns out. :P

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Postby drizman » Thu Mar 17, 2011 12:18 pm

Howdy

Strange indeed ... I used my Wives computer and also the same problem,no access.
I thought it might be in the router (long shot) so I hooked up directly, still didn't work. I've never
ran into this type of problem before. Well I'll try to find another connection and see
how that works ... Thanks again for your help in this matter -DW-
drizman

Postby drizman » Thu Mar 17, 2011 10:01 pm

Howdy ....

Well I tried a different location and a different computer and still not able to download.
I have no idea where to go with this. Again, I apprecieate the help that you offered.

Thanks again... -DW-
drizman

Postby Yellowstone7 » Fri Mar 18, 2011 12:38 am

Hi DW:

Sorry you are still having problems downloading from the Club House. I have tried it on a couple of my computers, one running Windows7 and the other XP and I didn't encounter any problems. However, as RWFF flyfishers we never give up! Please send an email to Paul. Paul is the owner and the Guru of this software and he might be able to help you out. Paul is very helpful and always quick in replying. I have a feeling he will get you going real soon. :P

paul.mobile@pishtech.com

Good luck!

Regards,

Stanley
Stanley (Yellowstone7)

Yellowstone7

Return to Tech Support