What we hope for:

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

What we hope for:

Postby Fisherman » Mon Nov 29, 2010 9:27 pm

Been reading the various comments out there and have a few things to say and add, about what we hope to see in the very near future.
I agree that compatibility with your previously created fisherman is a must and soon. Kinda a drag to have to restart each time.
The Trophy Wall, record keeping, with stability coming in the build, this is a must. It is not a deal-breaker for me, but longevity in this kind of game is increased with personal record keeping. What we caught, how long and what weight, and with what lure would be nice.
Heh, where are the catfish?
Trolling. I wanna troll.
A weather and time of day and year report for each tournament I fish, BEFORE I get on the water. Always seems to be raining.
A Tournament trail. A linked series of tournaments, starting early in the season and heading towards the end of the year, for each species.
An improved Lake Maker, along the line of lego style placement. Drag and click simplicity for water, land and objects. I could never get the current one to work out.
Just a few notions and hopes here. Seriously, Paul, the game has come a long way since I Beta-tested the early version. Congrats for getting it this far, and I hope you will carry it farther along.
Fisherman

Re: What we hope for:

Postby reelfish074 » Wed Dec 01, 2010 12:03 am

Fisherman wrote:The Trophy Wall, record keeping, with stability coming in the build, this is a must. It is not a deal-breaker for me, but longevity in this kind of game is increased with personal record keeping. What we caught, how long and what weight, and with what lure would be nice.
Heh, where are the catfish?
Trolling. I wanna troll.

For the trophy room, you should be able to choose what fish you keep in it, not just the largest of each species. At this point, I think the trophy room would be a HUGE help. Right now, you can only try to remember your best sizes.
reelfish074

Postby paul » Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:46 am

I like the idea of giving people the choice of what fish they add to their trophy room. When I eventually get on-line multiplayer done (long term goal - lot of learning for me to do on that one) it would be fun to have a shared on-line trophy room, too.

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Postby gonefishin » Thu Dec 02, 2010 1:53 pm

:roll:

Don't hold your breath.
gonefishin

Return to VR Sportfishing