Time to fish Scotland!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Postby taupo_tiger » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:21 am

Pitti wrote:@Taupo Tiger: How have you done this? Custom flies are typically not shown on the record screen.

i do not know at all, i have every custom fly record shown as custom fly record

could it be that you copied the custom flies not into the flies folder but into a subfolder?

at work i don´t have the game, i can show you a grizzly u yellow record also when i am back at home today evening
taupo_tiger

Postby Pitti » Thu Jul 12, 2007 7:28 am

Sorry, yes you are right. It shows the used custom fly. Only with the new outing I have this problem.

Thx
Pitti
Pitti

Postby Sean82 » Thu Jul 12, 2007 10:47 am

Hey, I'm really glad you guys are enjoying the highlands. Paul has done an amazing job fixing up my shaky camera work! I have yet to hook a salmon in the game but I'm sure they are a great addition to the game (it took me almost 20 years of fishing to hook a salmon in real life so I'm in no real hurry!).

If any of you Scottish gamers are interested, the stream flows alongside the A93 between the Spittal of Glenshee and the Glenshee ski centre. It is a tributary of the Shee water and permits for both can be obtained from the tourist information office in Braemar so Shanksi can fish it in real life :wink: .

Anyway, thanks for the compliments and thanks to Paul for doing all the real work on the outing. I'm off to fish a beautiful section of the River Don this evening for browns and sea-trout. If the sport is slow, I might take a few more photies!

Tight lines all :)

Sean

p.s. It really is very easy to photograph your local waters for the game. If I can do it, anyone can. Keep RWFF growing and get snapping.
Sean82

Postby Pitti » Thu Jul 12, 2007 11:24 am

Sean, very great addon! Thank you for the pics.
I hope that someday the community will expand around the world, and we could get addons of many famous waters from Canada, Alaska, Norway, Russia and so on..
River Don is one of them and would be great! :wink:

Regards Pitti
Pitti

Postby shanksi » Thu Jul 12, 2007 5:50 pm

Sean,
Would love to give it a try some time and Josh my 12 yo son is desperate to have a go at some Highland river fishing for real after trying your river.
:D

shanksi
shanksi

Previous

Return to Real World Fly Fishing