inventory of caught fish?

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

inventory of caught fish?

Postby jazzrocker » Tue Aug 03, 2010 12:59 am

Hi guys,

I'm trying out the current demo of VR Sportfishing. Are the fish you've caught recorded somewhere or just in the tournament?

Also, which program would you guys recommend first, Fly fishing or Sportfishing?

I've tried both. Fly fishing seems a bit more polished at this point in time - ingame documentation, records of fish caught, expandability, ect
jazzrocker

Re: inventory of caught fish?

Postby paleodust » Tue Aug 03, 2010 5:41 pm

Like you said, Fly Fishing is a lot more polished. Sport Fishing is more of a work in progress but is in 3D so it adds an element to your experience that Fly Fishing simply doesn't. I personally like them both and will use either one, depending on my mood. I guess I'm more intrigued by Sport Fishing since there's so much more to it and you can really explore and experiment. We're expecting an update soon. Paul has been working on a wade-able trout stream. I think he's even toying with fly fishing possibilities with it (though the successful execution of such a thing remains to be seen).

By the way, your suggestion to add a list of fish caught might not be a bad one but, after catching hundreds of fish, it would get cluttered. He's working on some kind of trophy log, if I'm not mistaken. I suggested a trophy room with your biggest fish (or at least replicas of them 8) ) on the wall, or perhaps photos. In any case, I'm pretty sure something along those lines will materialize sooner or later...
paleodust

Return to VR Sportfishing