Problems!

Discusion of Pishtech's game VR Sportfishing

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Problems!

Postby Thefisherman123 » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:29 am

I got a HUGE problem:
(DID TAKE PICTURE OFF)

And it´s just same with lure and live bait.

Reply fast, please!
Last edited by Thefisherman123 on Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:29 am, edited 1 time in total.
Thefisherman123

Re: Problems!

Postby geraldro » Sat Mar 13, 2010 9:45 am

DirectX last version ?

Graphic card last drivers ?

Version VRS December version ?

Image Image
geraldro

Postby Thefisherman123 » Sun Mar 14, 2010 8:17 pm

I got the last DirectX version but i have just seen that i didin`t got the latest version so i gonna tell you if it works now
Thefisherman123

YEA

Postby Thefisherman123 » Mon Mar 15, 2010 11:46 am

It works! Thank you very much
Thefisherman123

Postby broddi » Fri Apr 02, 2010 10:04 pm

greetings all! i love the game and i believe i am up to date with the updates. i have a couple of new lakes that have no tourny's. the water looks way cooler... hmmm. live bait, witch brings me to my trouble. i have no clue how to find or use a bobber w/ live bait. anything i'm missing? thank you for any help at all. oh, yeah. are there any trout anywhere now? :P thanx again.

broddi
broddi

Postby geraldro » Sat Apr 03, 2010 5:54 am

Hi broddi,

Have you the last beta update ?

Regards

Gérald
geraldro

Postby broddi » Sat Apr 03, 2010 7:53 pm

howdy gerald m8. at the point of my last post i was up to the may 18 2009 update. i've been searching and searching these forums for any sign at all of update links and have found very few. i unzippped the file that is suppossed to be the most up-to-date update but i had no bobbers. so, i went downloading stuff and unzipped a file i don't even recall and found myself beginning this cycle of never ending uninstalls and reinstalls just to have the update ruin me time and time again. if there is something about the exe. files (copy/don't copy) or what? i have no ideas. any sort of directory of updates or link to a full patch and/or updates? i am lost in these vast forums lol. THANK YOU!!!
:?: broddi :?:
broddi

Postby geraldro » Sat Apr 03, 2010 9:59 pm

Hi Broddi,

Last update : December 8, 2009 :shock: look in top of this page "download" :evil:

And for new lake you must have the last Beta update : march 2010

http://www.pishtech.com/vrs_river_beta.zip

and to finish, last directX update:

http://www.pishtech.com/DirectXUpdate.exe

Regards

Gérald
geraldro

Postby broddi » Sun Apr 04, 2010 8:58 pm

thank you m8. i indeed dl'd the obvious update at the top. i just needed that directx patch... so i thaught. i had everything in order and went to playand had terrible graphix tweekage. updating my graphix drivers did nothing. my wife asked me if i had updated JAVA. i went ahead and did that and OMG!!! i am playing a perfect game! thank you and maybe this java thing could help others :) however, i can't seem to play the march 21, 2010 update. i start out having to fish from the dock and the screen never settles on me. it is just messed up and kind of scattered. so i suppose the update before that will be good enough :) thanks for helping.
broddi
broddi

Postby paleodust » Mon Apr 05, 2010 6:58 pm

I just noticed that DirectX was updated for February, 2010. That might be part of the problem.
paleodust

Postby broddi » Mon Apr 05, 2010 7:41 pm

just went and tried to get directx feb '10. and behold! i can't dl it 'cause the frikkin' page won't come up. lmao. i also noticed a directx 11 as well. tried for it too but the dl pages are gone or something. man, some1 should have paid me $40 to try and update this game lol. sorry for being so ignorent guys but i'm bustin' my balls trying to get this last update done lol. maybe if i could beg the link for the directx feb '10 patch from some1 as i seem to have no trouble w/ link files and stuff, that'd be way groovey. you guys are gr8 and i thank ya's a ton.
broddi
broddi

Postby paleodust » Tue Apr 06, 2010 3:07 pm

Try this link: http://www.microsoft.com/downloads/deta ... 6652cd92a3

The Download button is in the light blue bar going across the screen. Hope it helps.
paleodust

Postby broddi » Tue Apr 06, 2010 8:08 pm

damn. no good. i dl'd the down loader at the top of the page where the link goes. figured that may be my problem. still, every time i get to the dl verification page, wait a bit, hit down load, and page can not be displayed... for 2 days now. lol. i keep seeing a tiny window in the upper corner too that has a page not displayed thing on it as well. i have high speed internet and a fairly bad ars pc. i'm not the smartest operator of a pc but i have to call this bad luck because i can't be the only guy on earth that can't dl from the frikkin' OS's parent company. this fact does anger a fella like me a wee bit lmao. i am sure i have brouser redirect viruses or wutever but my junk runs fast. my only wonder wud be if i can't dl that 1 file because of that. i doubt it tho. at any rate i am tottally at a loss and i'm not surpprised if you guys are as well lol. the way you help me tells me it was effortless for you guys and that is just killing me lmao. thanks for letting me whine some more. if it can't be worked out for me i'll be happy w/ the update b4. thanx guys.
broddi
(if you've never heard of it happening, it happens to me)
broddi

Postby Fisherman » Wed Apr 07, 2010 1:00 pm

There are other sites to download directx from other than Microsoft. Try this:

http://www.filehippo.com/download_directx/

It is a link to filehippo.com, a decent site for getting freeware stuff. They update alot too. If you still have probs, then you might have some issues with your system other than downloading. Get it scanned and cleansed, make sure you have administrative rights on your computer active, stuff like that. Check to see if your folder you are downloading to really does exist. Could be a buncha stuff.
Fisherman

Postby paleodust » Thu Apr 08, 2010 9:36 pm

I've had similar issues with certain website/browser combinations. Sometimes ad blockers are the culprit. I've found that, if I go there with a different browser, I often get the expected results.

If you're using Internet Explorer, try Google Chrome. I like it more anyway. It's much faster and user-friendly, especially when it comes to searching. Firefox is another very popular one. The point is, some sites are incompatible with certain browsers and/or plugins. Let us know if this help.
paleodust

Next

Return to VR Sportfishing