Wow!

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Wow!

Postby Pegleg » Wed Mar 22, 2006 5:03 am

OK, my wife hate you all already. :lol:

I installed the game, and in a word..... wahoooooo. I'm actually learning how to fly fish. I bought a low end set-up the other day on a whim, a Cortland rod/reel/line thingamabob. Ialways wanted to try flies. Got the thing home and had to attach 4 different lines. I said to myself, ooobooy, I'm in deep trouble here folks.

I got it together, went out on the lawn, tried what the bood and video said to do, and viola, I was actually casting the darn thing. Was having a ball doing it too.

Then I realised, that was only the begining of my venture into fly fishing. I scoured the net for info, and found RWFF in one of my searches. Bought it, downoaded and installed it, and started fishing..

Suddenly, all the confusing things I was reading fell into place. I caught 13 fish on my first outting, and I'm now hooked on RWFF and real fly fishing.

Thanks Paul, great job..
:D :D :D
Pegleg

Postby paul » Fri Mar 24, 2006 1:26 pm

Thanks for your kind post, Pegleg. And please pass on my apologies to your wife. Though I can't exactly say "I'm sorry" since it makes my day when I hear from a user who's having a good time with RWFF. 8)

Paul
paul
Site Admin

Return to Real World Fly Fishing