Results Burns River Challenge

RWFF game announcements and discussion (off-topic posts will be deleted)

Moderators: Scottish Warrior, Yellowstone7, richwest, Pitti

Results Burns River Challenge

Postby Pitti » Mon Jun 25, 2007 7:16 am

Hi :)

Our first Clubhouse Contest is finished. Because there where only a few participants, I have cancel my entry. How I said, I really don't like to win anything and I had only big luck with my score. :oops: (Thanks for your kindly words, Tiger).

So a big Congratulations to Taupo Tiger and the other winners! :D

Results:

1. Rank: Taupo Tiger 1341 Points (Gold)
2. Rank: William Feltham 1252 Points (faster posting) (Silver)
3. Rank: Jcroc36 1252 Points (Bronze)
4. Rank: Bobcat John 1083 Points

@Taupo Tiger: Please contact Paul for Infos how you can get your Price, the full version of Real World Flyfishing. If you own it already, you could give away it to a friend or so and we would have a new member. :D
Thanks again to Paul who spend this great Price!!

Thanks to everybody who have attend the contest!

The Clubhouse is updatet. You can look now the current Ranklist and Hall of Fame. Read also why Joe doesn't win the contest. :wink:

Clubhouse

One last question: Why the entrys where so sparsely? I missed names like Boston Bob, Cutch, Kerrye and so on.. Have I done something wrong about the Rules? Please let me know it.

The next contest will start at next Saturday. This time it will be run as beginner mode and you can post the scores so often you like. We'll calculate then the highest score at the end. I hope of more participants. :) Please look next Saturday morning at the Clubhouse about the destination and goal of this competition.

Tight Lines!
Regards Pitti
Pitti

Postby Pitti » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:16 am

Hi again :)

Perhaps one thing isn't right clear enough. You should post your scores at all contests, also if it's not the highest, because they will be always added to our club-bestlist. This list is updatet after every contest and can be changed very qickly! So jumping from rank 4 to rank 1 is very fast possible. :)

Regards Pitti
Pitti

competition

Postby William Feltham » Mon Jun 25, 2007 10:32 am

:D HI PITTI i want to thank you for a good competition i think the rules are ok its up to the player when to post his result you did not to anything wrong i enjoyed the contest look forward to next saturday and the clubhouse looks great and its very nice to win a silver medal thank you. :shock:
William Feltham

hi

Postby jcroc36 » Mon Jun 25, 2007 3:33 pm

Hi Pitti

great competition, wish i could have got a better score but 3rd place is good enough for now.

By the way great club house site, very interesting and good to view.

See you next Saturday 8) :lol:
jcroc36

First contest.

Postby Bobcat John » Tue Jun 26, 2007 12:34 am

Piti
Thank You very much it was a great contest . I had better scores during but kept trying for a better one next time I will be more careful about saving my scores. I still had a lot of fun but if you were the best you should get the credit. I don't like you taking your score out having you there gives use all something to try for. The club house is great.

Thank You
BobCat John
I've spent the most important time of my life fishing. What was left over I wasted.

Bobcat John

Bobcat John

Postby Cutch » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:05 am

Great job on the KEWL Clubhouse and fishing contest, Pitti :!: I've been very busy with projects here at home so haven't had time to fish much.
I'll try to catch some of the future contests. :wink:
Thanks for your outstanding efforts Pitti, we all appreciate it. :wink:

Let's all give Pitti a hand, folks :!:

Cutch

Contest

Postby kerrye » Tue Jun 26, 2007 3:16 am

Pitti, you ran a great contest. I have just been too busy to sit down and play. Lots of gardening and yard work, patrolling the lakes and when time permits, actually doing a little fishing myself. Also have finished up a five weight to replace one I broke. (Clouser minnow with lead hour-glass eye took off the top twelve inches of the rod.) Maybe next contest, I'll be able to participate. :D
A man should believe in something. I believe I'll go fishing.
kerrye

Postby Pitti » Tue Jun 26, 2007 4:59 am

Aah, there are alive. :) Good to hear from you. I know how it is to spend all the time for working. But I'm sure, sometimes all you guys will make a great contest together.
Thank you for the feedback and the kindly compliments. :)

Regards Pitti
Pitti

Hey Pitti

Postby Boston Bob » Tue Jun 26, 2007 9:24 am

Yes, we are all alive. Before I head to the lake for a week of trout and bass fishing on Saturday, I'll try to bang out a couple of runs at your next challenge. You did good on this and the clubhouse. Busy time of the year for everyone. Keep up the good work, we appreciate it....
Boston Bob
Boston Bob

Postby Reg O » Wed Jun 27, 2007 1:44 am

Hi Pitti and everyone else :D

Great job on the clubhouse Pitti and thanks for setting up the challenge. I have been busy with spring work , but was also able to get in a couple of fishing trips.

I took my grandson fishing and he caught his first rainbow with hook and worm and was very happy..

I was able to hook and release at least 20 or 30 , 8 to 12 inch rainbows over about a 3 hour period with a dry fly. Small, but fiesty fighters. Lol I don't know how many strikes I missed, but I think I had a hit every time the fly hit the water. Super action.

Reg O
Reg O

Return to Real World Fly Fishing